[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>who you are right now >who you want to be by 2017
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1400463447290.jpg (667 KB, 1200x1850) Image search: [Google]
1400463447290.jpg
667 KB, 1200x1850
>who you are right now
>who you want to be by 2017
>>
>>25382804
>Now
Omega positive
>Want
Anything from above will do good
>>
>>25382804
>Currently delta positive devolving into delta negative
>Want to at least be a beta positive

It's pretty sad that I have to aim to be a beta
>>
gamma+ to alpha+
I should leave this place. Good luck, robots
>>
>>25383715
how can you be a gamma+ if you want to be an alpha?
>>
>>25383715
>gamma+

omega- detected
>>
>somewhere between beta + and alpha -
I get laid a lot, have done shit most of /r9k/ would consider normie Chad behavior but self-loathing and a lack of ambition to better myself really holds me back.
>I dunno
Sex bores me at this point and I kind of hate women overall. I wish I could get over my depression and actually start following through on hobbies I enjoy, but instead I'll waste another year fucking girls with daddy issues.
>>
>>25383715

>gamma positive

What's your niche talent? Shitposting?
>>
>>25382804
Now
Beta positive
Beta positive
>>
>Now
Gamma Negative

>Next Year
Gamma Posotive

I don't think it's likely to happen though. I've been in a sort of bubble of undeserved pompousness and faux-intelligence for so long I've actually forgotten how to be creative.
>>
File: 1451317208692.jpg (487 KB, 940x2296) Image search: [Google]
1451317208692.jpg
487 KB, 940x2296
Mix between Gamma Positive and Beta Negative
>>
>>25382804

What NEETs think they are: Gamma positive
What NEETs actually are: Omega negative
>>
I'm a Delta+, and I'd like to be a Gamma+
I feel as though I should aspire to be Alpha+, but I've always found seeking mastery of the self while rejecting society to be more noble than attempting to be king. I'm probably just trying to rationalize avoidant personality disorder though, if such things are real.
>>
File: Gif BB(1)-1.jpg (5 KB, 185x200) Image search: [Google]
Gif BB(1)-1.jpg
5 KB, 185x200
Beta positive
Would like to be alpha positive
>>
>>25382804
Delta positive, except for the part about valuing possessions, I'd be content with a computer and a mattress.
>>
>omega positive
>omega positive
Agree with most of it, don't let the neckbeard pics fool you
>>
I'm currently a beta positive.

I hope to maintain the beta positive status for the rest of my life.

I don't have necessarily an aggressive personality, but I don't let people walk over me, and can be assertive when needed. I don't have a "goal" to be at the top of any social ladder but I often find myself surrounded by a variety of people who enjoy me. I'd say that the majority of my friends are alpha positive, and that I fall on the lower end of desire to socialize, but have the social skills to accomplish everything below the "dinner party" threshold.

I don't think that the beta positive definition used here would be what most people consider "beta". Women often find me attractive, I have a girlfriend, I'm a wageslave through a profession that I love and find fulfilling, and I have friends who appreciate me and who I learn useful skills from.

>Obviously over-thinks things
>Obviously beta
I guess
>>
>>25384100
seriously why are you here lmao
>>
>>25382804
I have no idea. Anyone care to help:

>Great job, big salary
>Lots of money from investments
>Good face + /fit/
>Can be very social and amiable
>Depressed, bitter and angry underneath the facade
>Enjoy posting on an Uzbek undersea exploration corkboard despite having an otherwise alpha-tier life.
>Spend most of my alone time reading/writing and drinking
>>
anyone who says they're gamma positive is omege negative
>>
>>25384359
He likes to step on our nuts like the normalfag sadist he is
>>
now - beta positive

want - alpha positive
>>
>>25382804
I'm none of these, you're kind of retarded if you identify as any of these
>>
Beta positive/ Delta positive

Pretty content at the moment, to be quite honest
>>
>who you are right now
Unlovable
>who you want to be by 2017
Lovable

How I do this?
>>
>>25385174
same here, but I know it aint gonna happen
>>
>>25385251
why do you care about that? you mean romantically?
>>
Beta + to Beta +

I am still too broke to feel comfortable, and I feel like part of being "alpha" is just being comfortable in your own situation
>>
>>25383798
>I'll waste another year fucking girls with daddy issues
How can I do this?
>>
File: 1451310227205.gif (2 MB, 540x467) Image search: [Google]
1451310227205.gif
2 MB, 540x467
>>25382804
>Now
Delta positive.

>2017
Beta positive.
>>
File: 1.png (1 MB, 1244x1232) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1 MB, 1244x1232
think I fixed it for you guys
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.