[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm American voting for the first time. Who will protect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 38
File: 1440800333163.png (275 KB, 1270x700) Image search: [Google]
1440800333163.png
275 KB, 1270x700
I'm American voting for the first time. Who will protect the robotic interests best?
>>
Sanders, Trump isn't good for anybody but suicidal or rich people.
>>
Sanders expands the social safety net, leaving you free to pursue your weeb activities on a subsidized budget.

Trump makes you go out and get a job.
>>
File: rpwillmakeanimereal.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
rpwillmakeanimereal.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
I'm voting for whoever the Libertarian candidate is. It looks like it'll be golden ganja Gary Johnson again or it could be John McAfee. Rand Paul is the best Republican and since I'm registered I'll be voting for him in the primary. The best Democrat was Jim Webb but he dropped out so fuck them all in the butt.
>>
>>25382566
>voting
Enjoy your jury duty, kek.
actually it's pretty fun and worth doing once I guess
>>
>>25382628
>rich people
>implying

If anything, Trump is pro Middle-class. Sure it's not gonna be pretty being poor under the Triumpirate, but it's also gonna make a lot of rich people not earn AS MUCH.
>>
File: 1451352096550.png (403 KB, 630x408) Image search: [Google]
1451352096550.png
403 KB, 630x408
>>25382628
>>25382639
I don't understand basic economics or political issues: The Post

How's it feel to be fucking retarded friends?
>>
File: 1450545663883.jpg (68 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1450545663883.jpg
68 KB, 600x900
>not voting for the meme president trump
>2016
>>
Trump if you're white and want your race to survive the century. Sanders if you're a niggerdick loving cuck.
>>
>>25382566
Bernie will give us free stuff, but Trump will keep minorities out of our neighborhoods. My mommy already pays for everything I want, so I think I'm going with Trump, because I don't want any negroes or Mexican rapists or "refugees" moving into my quiet white suburb.
>>
>>25382566
Cruz
>>
>>25382628
>suicidal
>robots
what's your point?
>>
>>25382684

OP here. It feels pretty bad. That's why I listen to political and economical discussions from 4chan
>>
Rand Paul.
>Leave me the fuck alone
>Stop watching me
>Go away
and
>Free market brings competition and makes shit dirt cheap for robots
>>
>>25382775
Honestly the best choice for Americans are the Libertarians. Economic deregulation, low taxes, responsible immigration, freedom to do as you please (as long as it's peaceful), and a strong nation security. The only problem is the fact that many people are too fucking retarded to vote 3rd party.
>>
>>25382673
Lmaoing @ ur life. Trump's literally retarded tax plan will bring down rich people's taxes. So while you may save a few dollars during the year Chadsworth McInheritance saves billions.
>>
>>25382684
>Sanders doesn't understand basic economics!
>Social democracy has been successful in most European countries since the 80s-90s, most current issues stem not from social democratic policies but from immigration and EU issues.
>>
>>25382566
Sanders will raise your neetbux first and then later give them away to the poor poor "refugees" he'll import or just loose it like all commies do eventually.

You will have no moeny, your country is going to shit (long-term) and you get to enjoy more cultural enrichment muhfuggah

Trump may be a meme but do some funny stuff (and keep your neighbourhood safe)

With Hitllary, almost nothing will change.
>>
>>25382810
>>25382775
Vote Paul or Cruz
They have very libertarian attitudes and actually have a chance of winning the presidency
>>
Bernie > Trump > nobodies > literally fucking anyone > Hilary
>>
I'm mildly racist and definitely hate poor people. However, if there's a way to shut them up without affecting my way of life too much I'll do it. Who vote?
>>
>>25382884
I know absolutely nothing about the presidential candidates outside of what the media tells me and shouldn't be voting: the post
>>
>>25382879
I'm registered Rep and will be voting for Rand in the primary but I'll be voting for the Libertarian candidate either way it goes.
>>
>>25382566
BERNIE PLEASE

The tycoon has already made life difficult for many americans, don't elevate him to office

I really don't feel Hill Bill has a chance anymore but anything can happen and Clinton was cool so...
>>
File: Hillary_f2a594_2756893.jpg (25 KB, 500x174) Image search: [Google]
Hillary_f2a594_2756893.jpg
25 KB, 500x174
Europoor who lives under a rock and doesn't follow politics here.
What happened to Hillary? Is she going to run as president? I hope not.
>>
>>25382898
the donaldo trump
>>
>>25382938
she is and will likely win the democratic nomination
kill me
>>
>>25382977
You better vote for her then. Don't wanna be sexist, do you? :^)
>>
>>25382873
Are you retarded nigger? Sanders is far from a commie or he wouldnt be running for office. Not to mention this country will go to shit no matter what we may as well get NEETbux. Or let Trump win so the country goes out in a blaze of meme glory
>>
File: 1446572179168.png (311 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
1446572179168.png
311 KB, 900x702
These threads are always embarrassing.

r9k likes to see themselves as cerebral loners on the fringe of society looking in, but then you have posters jumping at the opportunity to join the political circus every 4 years like the rest of the stooges.

Voting literally does not matter. You are wasting your time and effort. The only people taking elections at face value are the imbeciles that are either too stupid or too lazy to do even a tiny bit of reading on the mechanics of America's electoral system.

Which one are you?
>>
File: Anime Communism Party.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Anime Communism Party.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
Sander, since he lets robots leech money from government. Trump is just a /pol/ meme. Why would any robots vote for right-wing government, since they don't care for you?
>>
Who else is voting for Ben Carson?
>>
>>25382938
Well she's not completely wrong but...
>>
>>25382933
>Clinton was cool

His mortgage, house renting and house ownership subsidies were a strong cause of the housing bubble and in turn, the entire financial bubble that semi-burst some years ago.
>>
>>25383123
She IS completely wrong saying they are the PRIMARY victims. If anything they are secondary victims.
>>
>>25383059
Throwing my hat in for "voting is a fucking meme you dumb faggot" as well.
>>
File: 1444762960035.png (503 KB, 475x837) Image search: [Google]
1444762960035.png
503 KB, 475x837
>>25383094
Do you think that the lefties care for you? They welfare and section 8 the poor away and force them to live beside you and let you deal with them while they sit in their nice, gated, and patrolled communities.

This happened to my dad in the 70s. My grandparents were good working class people. The neighborhood wasn't nice, but most of the people were trying. Soon the government built up gimme dat housing and the dindus started fucking everything up. More crime than that neighborhood has ever seen. It's still like that, in 2015. I take that back, it's gotten worse.
>>
I'm writing in Ralph Nader
>>
>>25382684
Oh look, another HURR DURR SANDERS DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ECONOMICS post. Please fucking enlighten us.
>>
>>25383495
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-8spGrLrUM
>>
File: _20151231_130637.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
_20151231_130637.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
rand paul will make your waifu real
>>
>>25383603
Holy fuck thank you Anon. I have not one talent. Is there anyway I can show my appreciation?
>>
>>25383603

Is that him on the right? Wow he used to be kinda hot
>>
>>25383646
just support the rand, man
peace love liberty
spread the word
>>
File: image.jpg (883 KB, 1500x1972) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
883 KB, 1500x1972
Trump is the only real choice
>>
>>25383679

President Trump would be hilarious. How bad would it be to vote him in for the lulz?
>>
File: vrwxxppyh9qyjw6qgy3f.jpg (43 KB, 652x365) Image search: [Google]
vrwxxppyh9qyjw6qgy3f.jpg
43 KB, 652x365
>>25383657
thats three years ago
jawline tho
>>
File: 1450260742916.png (173 KB, 786x751) Image search: [Google]
1450260742916.png
173 KB, 786x751
Bernie > Rand > not voting
The only options, unless you're rich.
>>
>>25383707

I think I'm a little gay for the silver fox
>>
Why the fug aren't you Amerilards voting for Rand Paul?
>>
>>25382566
Bernie will give out so much free stuff to blacks and Mexicans, there will be nothing left
>>
File: 1451245699751.jpg (141 KB, 668x717) Image search: [Google]
1451245699751.jpg
141 KB, 668x717
Sanders if you like middle easterners trump if you hate minorities
>>
>>25383495
Is this a joke? The analysis that was written by Gerald Friedman that the WSJ used was debunked by, and this is funny, Gerald Friedman. 15 trillion of the 18 trillion is money we are already paying for. His plan takes healthcare from 40 trillion to 35 over 10 years. Can you come up with a less retarded source than some dipshit's youtube video?
>>
>>25382848

Populist-left leaders have been unmitigated disasters in the past few decades. Southern Europe and Latin America have been put back for decades due to populist economic policies. Not that populist-right is much better, but a Sanders presidency (not that there's a chance in hell) would ruin this country
>>
>>25384161
dude if it's populism we're talking about then what about Trump?

honestly I believe the only reason a guy like Trump actuallly has a chance to run for president is because of the US' view and culture regarding work and money

even the most right wing European countries wouldn't have a candidate like Trump simply because Europeans are sensible to different topics and respond differently
>>
>>25382566
Trump will remove niggers, wetbacks, and mudslimes.

I would go out and find menial work If I could live in a country and leave my doors unlocked
>>
>>25382938
is there sauce on that quote or are we just gonna believe that quote's legitimacy by hive mind courtesy?
>>
Your vote can't actually change anything. You may as well vote for Batman and his running mate Robin.
>>
>>25384252
>Europeans are sensible to different topics and respond differently

I'm guessing you're still in high school, no? I can hear your fedora tipping from across the Internet.

Like I said, populist-right is as bad as populist-left. The reason the US has been so successful as a country economically is because money plays a huge role in politics, this makes it virtually impossible for populist candidates to be elected (intellectual/elite class has an outsides impact on politics)
>>
>>25384161

Right, that's why every uber-successful ubermesch entrepreneur (Musk et al), Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking, etc is unequivocally for Basic Income because they see the writing on the wall where most human needs can be met with the work of so few people that the concept of "working for a living" has to fundamentally change or we'll end up in a neo-feudal society. I'm sure you're much smarter than all of those people, that's why you're browsing r9k at 2 PM in the afternoon.
>>
>>25382566
Sanders gives you more NEETbux.
>>
>>25382655
>Enjoy your jury duty

I already did. I got the day off of work and I got paid to sit around playing my 3DS and listening to an audiobook. I'd say I beat the government on that one.
>>
>>25384539

>outsized*

Autocorrect
>>
>>25383782
>Sanders if you like middle easterners trump
how delusional do you have to be to believe this?

everything trump has said shows that he would get along more with middle eastern leaders than any other candidate in the presidential election. in fact, if you think otherwise, you're essentially showing off theta you are clueless and you have no idea about political issues, at all

let me lay this out for you on why sanders (as well as hillary) would be completely despised by the middle east while trump would be loved

bernie sanders genuinely believes that the civil war in syria is a result of GLOBAL WARMING. there's no way any sane person can believe this, but he does. the only reason i can think anyone would have this stance is because they're clueless, which, given his stance on other issues, actually checks out. he also has shown support for how the obama administration is handling the war on syria. he had said, time and time again, that it is important the US works with a muslim-led force to fight off ISIS and bashar al-assad. he is for obama's plan to overthrow al-assad.

if you aren't quite grasping what is being said here, bernie sanders is for the US starting a civil war in a foreign country using a foreign paramilitary group (in this case, we use the FSA). the last time we did this, we created bin laden with our support of the mujahideen. also, not surprisingly, one of the biggest criticisms of the US from actual middle east news agencies, like presstv, has been our support of foreign groups to overthrow existing governments in the middle east.

hey - guess what, trump is against all of this, and laid this out very clearly in his book in which he predicted bin laden would attack the US! how'd he know this? because he's not a dumbass like you or sanders and understands that most tensions in the middle east between the west and the world of islam is caused by the US supporting extremist groups
>>
>>25382628
>>25382639
There are posts and generals all over /pol/ that show what Trump is doing and why it's good.

Don't regurgitate normie bullshit here
>>
>>25382709
>double/triple taxes
>free
>>
>>25384540

None of the people you listed are economists. The most economically efficient form of welfare support / redistribution is EITC along with job training (aka the Singapore model).

In fact, Singapore is a perfect example of how anti-populism can hurl a country from a backwater slum to one of the most developed countries in the world in the span of decades. Virtually every time you hear the name of a country + "miracle" it's because the country developed rapidly after shedding populist rules and regulations and turning to trade and supply side reform
>>
>>25384571

> you disagree with me, if you think other than what I think you are fundamentally uneducated about the topic

Never change, r9k.

Also, this is bullshit. You're either a liar or willfully ignorant yourself. Sanders specifically said it's a better idea to team up with Russia to root out ISIS and not worry about Assad right now.
>>
>>25384590

>unironically referring to /pol/

comeonnow
>>
>>25384644

Professional economists are not prepared to understand the fundamental change in human society that we're currently in the midst of because of technological advancement. It's a sea change. It has never happened before in human history.

Also, funny you are mentioning supply side reform in the same paragraph that you appear to value the opinion of traditional economists. You are aware that the Austrian school is not mainstream, right?
>>
>>25384429
Just use google. She did say it.
>>
>>25384539
>The reason the US has been so successful as a country economically is because money plays a huge role in politics
WOW.
>>
>>25382684
>I don't understand basic economics or political issues: The Post

Sanders will make me being a NEET easier, and is by far the best candiates for NEETs.

Doesn't matter if he "understands basic economics"
>>
>>25384598

If you are a NEET, you don't pay taxes.
>>
>>25384729

This is what happens when Ayn Rand nonsense becomes mainstream because of psuedo-intellectual nitwits like Ron Paul.
>>
>>25384571
also, not only has trump been the only candidate to predict the terrorist attacks on 9/11 because he understands that the US using paramilitary groups to fight off another force tends to result in blowback, but when trump said that he would temporarily ban muslims from entering the US, he made it clear that the ban is only temporary, and would exist until we could adequately assess whether or not people actually had links to terror groups.

remember, his statements happened directly after the DHS published a report concluding that they cannot assess, with certainty, whether or not refugees are linked to terrorist organizations, and after ISIS captured a gov't building in syria which gave them the ability to print passports, and also after ISIS has been reported to have stolen thousands of passports from countries in the surrounding area.
>>
>>25382566
realistically speaking sanders is out for the robots, trump is in for the middle class and upper class.
>>
>>25384718

>supply side reform is only Austrian

Are you retarded m8? Virtually every economist in the world would agree that certain states have public sectors that are over-bloated or regulations that are too burdensome (Greece for example). Supply side reform is almost always seen as the fastest way to spur growth in *undeveloped* economies. You seem to think that economists are blind ideologues that prescribe single antidotes to all maladies. Go lurk EMJR some.
>>
>>25384777
your mommy and daddy do
>>
>>25384671
you can leave now, since i've debunked your entire premise with one single quote from sanders himself. please don't vote and please never voice an opinion on a topic you're clueless on ever again.
>>
Obama has been doing a good job, why not just vote for him again?
>>
>>25384729

What's the fault in my argument though? Populist leaders are economic disasters. Money in politics greatly decreases the chance of populist leaders being elected. Yes, there is the obvious problem that the elite class gets rewarded to a greater degree, but I honestly think that the net effect is positive, that's how horrific populist leaders are (look at Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Italy, Greece vs. Switzerland, Germany, Singapore, South Korea)
>>
>>25384940

> please don't vote

I have a degree in International Affairs from a top university.

> picking and choosing quotes and selectively editing them

http://www.valuewalk.com/2015/11/defeat-isis-adding-russia-nato-sanders/

I don't think you're smart enough for r9k, friendo. Log off.
>>
>>25384930

Nah, they are in low income tax brackets. I don't think Sanders will increase tax's on poor people IIRC.
>>
>>25385048
>I have a degree in International Affairs from a top university
congratulations, you are dumber than a college drop out. without even clicking your link, since, apparently, you are so clueless on the subject that you cannot sum it up yourself, i'll just go ahead and debunk any outlandish fantasy you have about a sanders america working with russia.

outside of the obvious reasons that putin would be willing to work with trump (trump documenting in his book and in his foreign affairs policy that he is against the US supporting foreign paramilitary groups), putin would be willing to work with a trump led america because trump has already publicly criticized our current relations with middle eastern allies in saudi arabia, turkey and israel (see his interview on morning joe). meanwhile, sanders believes that israel, turkey and saudi arabia need to be more active in the fight against ISIS, which, in turn, would lead to them being involved in the fight against bashar al-assad (see his interview on meet the press). this goes against all russian interest in the middle east. you would know this, of course, if you had any clue on the underlying issue of the suggested pipeline to europe.

now tell me. don't sit here and link someone else's opinion because you're not smart enough to form your own opinion. what makes you believe that someone who wants saudi arabia and turkey to flex more in the middle east could ever work with putin, when this goes against all of putin's interests in the area

also, that quote wasn't edited, and i'm sorry you're getting blown out by a college drop out. must hurt your pride since you're someone with a degree from a "top university"
>>
>>25385255

> without even clicking your link

I don't think I've ever seen a clearer example of someone regurgitating their parents' nonsensical opinions, and getting frustrated when they don't know how to actually discuss them.
>>
>>25382848
Social democracy worked because multiculturalism didn't exist in that region of Europe until ten or so years ago

And now it's a shithole, ready to collapse from the waves of kebab
>>
>>25385255

> what makes you believe that someone who wants saudi arabia and turkey to flex more in the middle east could ever work with putin

If you paid any attention, he has repeatedly said this. You apparently do not read anything your own, and refuse to, or you would already know this.

Oh, and if you seriously think Saudi Arabia is going to lift one finger towards any interest but their own, well, I guess I don't have any more to say than what you already said; PLEASE don't vote. EVER.
>>
>>25385293
this is degrading to some low quality b8, m8. answer the question or get the fuck out.

what makes you believe that someone who wants saudi arabia and turkey to exert more power in the middle east could work with vladimir putin, when saudi arabia and turkey gaining more power in the region goes against russian interests in the middle east?

answer the fucking question or fuck off shill
>>
>>25382684
I don't give a fuck about economics, I just want my NEET budget
>>
>>25385348

It doesn't matter what anyone wants Saudi Arabia to do. It's lip service. You are aware that countries and politicians flex their muscle for campaigning purposes, and to give throw their constituents a little red meat, right? You are autistically focused on the braggadocio of state leaders; one reason I'm not exerting much energy in responding to your garbage is that you give your ignorance away by pretending that negotiations regarding coalitions occur primarily at executive level. I guess it's more true for Putin's plutocracy than here, but no, countries and international negotiations don't work like that. Read a book.
>>
>>25382566
At this point Bernie looks worse and worse with every minute.
I actually was a Bernie supporter, then I realized he spouted the dumbest shit that would never work
"FREE SHIT, FREE COLLEGE, BIGGER WAGES, FREE HOUSES FOR EVERYONE!"

Trump with his whole "Build a wall" thing is just a bluff. You know very well that both he and Mexico would never build a wall since walls don't keep people out, security does. And there's a much bigger threat than Mexicans (see Chinks and Indians)
He just wants to capture the lowest common denominator, and if you look at the polls he certainly is winning.
>>
>>25385347
he has repeatedly said what? you're making as much sense as bernie sanders at this point.

let me make it clear what the point here is. if bernie sanders thinks he can say that turkey and saudi arabia should be more active in combating ISIS while also saying that we should team up with russia, sanders is, once again, showing he has no fucking idea what he's talking about, much like his claim that global warming is the cause. if he honestly believes this is possible, he completely failed to grasp why putin has shown some support of trump in the first place, which, again, i laid out here >>25385255

you cannot have both.

>>25385438
>Read a book, or, how I learned to end a conversation because I have nothing of value to add and realize I am out of my league
listen, either display some level of knowledge on the topic, or fuck off back to /leftypol/

sander's has completely ruined any credibility he has. if the idea that he thinks he can work with russia while also wanting to work with turkey and saudi arabia, that's just yet another senile belief on his record. honestly it's worse than his belief that the civil war in syria was caused by fucking global warming
>>
>>25385520

> listen, either display some level of knowledge on the topic, or fuck off back to /leftypol/

Holy shit, are you trolling me? You're literally just ignoring what I wrote. Nice ruse. There's no way you can take Trump's foreign policy perspectives seriously. There's just not.

Sanders is just wagging his finger at Saudi Arabia, which anyone with morals should. The idea of Saudi Arabia being part of ANY coalition is ludicrous. How can you seriously not read between the lines? Do you literally not understand what I'm writing?
>>
>>25385520

> his belief that the civil war in syria was caused by fucking global warming

Brietbart-reading low information voter detected. He overstated the case, but the Pentagon absolutely 100% considers climate change a "threat multiplier".
>>
>>25384161
Latin America is democratic socialist, Bernie is social-democrat. There's a big difference.

>>25385341
Social-Democracy is an economic system, multiculturalism is a social issue. Try doing some research beyond what /pol/ tells you.
>>
Voting for the dems to keep giving me free stuff. Thanks for the free college degree and medicine taxpayers!
>>
File: the end.png (449 KB, 1143x747) Image search: [Google]
the end.png
449 KB, 1143x747
>>25385580
>There's no way you can take Trump's foreign policy perspectives seriously
see pic. no point in discussing this further with you, since you believe that somehow sanders is just too smart for us to understand and is secretly rallying against saudi arabia, despite everything he's said.

>>25385641
>but the Pentagon absolutely 100% considers climate change a "threat multiplier".
of course they do, they don't want to admit that they spurred the civil war by their support of the FSA.

>low information
if you wanted to insult my support of trump, you could have done much better than this. in fact, you could have done it in two simple words. instead, you're just admitting you subscribe to federal propaganda.
>>
https://youtu.be/Vb3IMTJjzfo
THROW THE JEW DOWN THE WELL
>>
Trump is the epitome of Chad, but all the others will flood America with shitskins. I'd rather be bullied by a white Chad than have to deal with any more non-whites
>>
File: american aryan family.jpg (134 KB, 788x1000) Image search: [Google]
american aryan family.jpg
134 KB, 788x1000
>>25385848
this.

trump in, shitskins out
>>
>>25385848
i have more respect for chad than i do a beta orbiting cuck, or a fucking roastie.
>>
>>25385880

This country is going Hispanic whether you like it or not. Sorry cabron. Appalachia will remain overwhelmingly white for the foreseeable future, might be your best option.
>>
File: trash.jpg (105 KB, 398x503) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
105 KB, 398x503
>>25384590
>There are posts and generals all over /pol/
Stop reading there.
>>
>>25385920
Do you actually think all Hispanics = Illegal Mexicans

Spaniards are WHITE and were the first Europeans in America. Stop with your blonde inbred projecting.
>>
File: breasts.jpg (133 KB, 640x846) Image search: [Google]
breasts.jpg
133 KB, 640x846
>>25385920
Hispanic whites (like pic related) are ok, shitskins are not
>>
>>25385968

Um. Usually "shitskin" means someone of darker skin and does not refer to their legal status.
>>
File: 1418049404855.jpg (51 KB, 450x432) Image search: [Google]
1418049404855.jpg
51 KB, 450x432
No matter what happens, I'm loving this election.

It really shows that people are getting sick of the same old kowtowing career politicians that are having their entire campaigns and agendas funded by lobbyists and special interest groups.

No matter who wins, something significant is going to change for better or worse.
>>
File: plastic thot.jpg (43 KB, 413x650) Image search: [Google]
plastic thot.jpg
43 KB, 413x650
>>25386047
If shillary wins nothing will change at all
>>
File: 1449833719721.jpg (978 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
1449833719721.jpg
978 KB, 1500x1001
I'm all aboard the Trump train senpai
>>
>>25386272
she won't win

if she's the democratic candidate, trump will have the election handed to him
>>
>>25382673
>If anything, Trump is pro Middle-class
Holy shit dude end yourself, I can't believe you believe him
>>
File: 1450795769691.png (347 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
1450795769691.png
347 KB, 500x543
If you like anime, white people, freedom, love to smile, and have no interest to find yourself in a civil war in a few years, vote Trump. Because he is the only moderate voice left who is willing to name and solve our issues, without going full Reich mode. If you vote for any other candidate, your pleas will remain ignored, the rot continues, and soon enough you will find yourself in a post-racist failed country a la South-Africa.

If you are a robot on top of this, vote Trump as well. Because the more third-worlders are invited in, the more people you are going to share your benefits with.
>>
>>25386515
>Trump
>moderate voice
I agree with you though
>>
>>25382709

Refugees are cute. Syrian men are a cute!
>>
>>25382898
Sorry senpai.

If you can't decide for yourself, please do us all a favor and not vote.
>>
>>25386784

no

muh freedomz

suck it nigger
>>
Why arent you guys voting for the most intelligent politician, Ben Carson?
>>
I'm voting Hillary because that's what my family will do and if they find out I didn't vote (or fuck me - voted for someone else), my neet life is over and I'll be a hobo.
>>
>>25382566
Reddit supports Sanders. That's all you need to know.
>>
Just say that you voted for shillary but make sure your vote goes to Trump.
>>
>>25386552
He is a joker and has a dirty mouth (for a politician), but I highly doubt he is a genuinely going to become the next Hitler, like media pretend he is going to be. Also see the post of the other anon on foreign policy >>25385255. Trump is aware of and is willing to name the parties involved in Middle Eastern and Ukranian conflicts, and with this knowledge and his sceptical attitude is motivated to stop a new WW from breaking out.

>>25386480
Single payer tax plan by Trump:

Lower Class: No tax, large drop (10-15%):
Currently:
> 10%: Up to $9,225
> 15%: $9,225 to $37,450

Under Trump
> 0%: Up to $25,000

Middle Class: Significant-to-large drop (5 to 15%):
Currently
> 15%: $9,225 to $37,450
> 25%: $37,450 to $90,750

Under Trump
> 10%: $25,000 to $50,000

Upper Class: Significant drop (5 to 8%):
Currently
> 25%: $37,450 to $90,750
> 28%: $90,750 to $189,300

Under Trump
> 20%: $50,000 to $150,000

Elite: Significant-to-large drop (8 to 14%):
Currently
> 33%: $189,300 to $411,500
> 35%: $411,500 to $413,200
> 39.6%: $413,200 and up

Under Trump
> 25%: $150,000 and up

Looks pretty pro-middle-class to me. And this is only single payers. Married filing jointly will have similarly positive rates. And remember that families with higher financial security will become stronger. Meaning less broken homes, dysfunctional parents and single moms in a couple of years, meaning less children will be forced to live the robot life. How will he make up the deficit? See:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/10/01/to-reduce-taxes-donald-trump-plans-on-tremendous-budget-cuts/
>>
>>25386972
He thinks evolution isnt real. complete fundamentalist retard
>>
>>25386973
How the hell would they find out? Isn't voting anonymous?
Also, please don't vote Hillary. She is literally the worst candidate. Even Trump is less bad than her.
>>
>>25382684
I swear to god you retards sound just like every fedora tipping atheist who shouts "CHRISTIANS DON'T UNDERSTAND LOGIC AND REASON!!111 TOP KEKZ M'LADY!!!!"
>>
File: 1444011433374.jpg (37 KB, 599x384) Image search: [Google]
1444011433374.jpg
37 KB, 599x384
>voting
do you guys have any idea how the american electoral system works?

You do realize that Al Gore got more votes than George Bush in the 2000 election, right?
>>
>>25388539
Voting is a meme, just play along senpai!
>>
ITT: the boomer brainwashing of millennials is complete. Thank God I'm an American-born dual citizen.
>>
>>25388539

I live in Palm Beach County. My vote matters more than any of yours.
>>
>>25387211
foreign policy anon checking in. i don't know much about economics so thanks for chiming in. i should note that i'm not one of the pro-putin shills that pollute /pol/ but i realize that countries like saudi arabia have 200 pages straight in the 9/11 commission report linking the country to funding and supporting terror cells all over the world and we have already felt the effects of their actions, but with russia, we have not suffered a direct attack on american soil because of russian policy, and i also realize that there's 27 pages of suspected israeli involvement in the same subject. no other candidate is putting our "allies" on blast like trump is, and we really need to re-evaluate whether or not our current alignment is really the right path for america. trump is the only candidate willing to have this dialogue.
>>
>>25387353
Evolution is just a theory
>>
>>25389014
Epic meme. At least I hope. Christ.
>American """"""education""""""
>>
>>25389014
God is also a theory. The only difference is there is heaps of evidence supporting evolution and none to support God.
>>
>>25389008

There's nothing to be done about Saudi Arabia besides wait for their slow oil-based decline, which has already started in full. I mean - tell me, what do YOU think a good change in our policy towards Saudi Arabia would be? Until we're no longer dependent on cheap foreign oil, we have no options. Saudi Arabia realizes this as well as anybody, which is why they're willing to cut their own throat and decimate their cash reserves to keep ME oil cheap enough to make foreign production economically unfeasible. They know as well as anybody that once we're no long addicted to that teat, they might as well be Syria themselves.
>>
>>25386897
I get that you want to use your freedom and whatnot.

But at what cost to others are you willing to do it at?

Of course, I'm certainly not helping my cause here, but I already know the answer to your question. You will probably get a leftist response no matter what. I'm surprised you got that one anon to say trump.

Dems want you to think like them.

Reps really just want you to really and deeply think the situation through.

In my opinion, once again, it is best for you to decide for yourself.

Thanks for the (You)!
>>
>>25389160
>Reps really just want you to really and deeply think the situation through.

ahahahhaha yes I know SJWs are a mental cancer but this is a retarded notion to swing by.

Fill the prisons with small time pot smokers and guys trying to get prostitutes out of loneliness. Really smart you fucking hicks.
>>
Of course /reddit9k/ supports that fucktard Sanders

Of course
>>
>>25389243

Of course r9k is filled with NEETs who have all day to spend at home and listen to mommy and daddy boomer's WASPshit opinions on why libruls are evil and trump is best
>>
>>25389275
Nope it's purely reddit

I've been NEET for five years and I don't support Sanders

If you are are a sanders supporter you are a reddit cross poster GUARANTEED
>>
>>25389307

I'm a Sanders supporter (and I've donated because I'm a successful business consultant), and I have never posted on Reddit in my life.

Consider your opinions, and world view, irreparably shattered.
>>
>>25389230

But it is smart, anon, building shittons of prisons, filling them up and staffing them creates jobs and lots of capital for the people who own the prisons. Who cares if a few people who haven't really harmed anyone end up in the relentless sinkhole that is prison when you're making America great again?
>>
>>25389370

One reason I won't be voting for Shillary. How much money have private prison lobbyists donated to her again?
>>
>>25389100
i could use this argument against bernie sanders as well. despite some anons here seriously thinking that "global warming" is part of the cause of the syrian situation. despite the fact, that, you know, before climate change had any effect on syria, people like perle and feith wrote multiple policy papers documenting the plan to destabilize the middle east including syria. it takes quite a bit of faith to blame global warmning when there's an outrageous amount of evidence supporting the fact that this is a long term plan to destabilize the middle east, and has been documented for the public to see

that's clearly not the cause. it was global warming. :^)

>>25389146
>tell me, what do YOU think a good change in our policy towards Saudi Arabia would be?
it's pretty simple - no longer work with saudi arabia, or israel, until both countries undergo major reform and no longer support extremist agents throughout the world. end all foreign aid, end humanitarian efforts, end military support. no longer work in the region to further israeli and saudi interests in the region. they're going to feel the effects much harder than we will, and they will realize they're outnumbered in the region and need america more than we need them. any self-respecting american citizen should have lost all respect and all willingness to work with saudi arabia the moment the commission report came out and, for 200 pages straight, linked the country to supporting extremists throughout the world.

i'd rather buy oil from countries that aren't traditionally american allies over saudi arabia at this point, given what we now know about the country
>>
What you need to do OP is come to Canada where the grass is smoked and the girls are shitty.
>>
>>25389345
Spoken like a true redditor
>>
>>25389370
Republicans are such gentle and sweet Christians.
>>
>>25387211

How is cutting taxes just as much for the elite as the middle class pro-middle class? Especially when the lost revenue will inevitably eat into public services that the poor and middle class need and the rich don't?
>>
>>25389370
So if somebody broke into your house shot and killed your mother and his excuse was that he was creating jobs to make America great again because somebody has to pick up her dead fat body?
>>
>>25389403

There's no good reason to vote the Clinton dynasty back into office.
>>
>>25389464

Get a job, anon
>>
File: poor little yeb.png (558 KB, 652x445) Image search: [Google]
poor little yeb.png
558 KB, 652x445
poor little jeb bush, he never had a chance
>>
>>25389538

I'm disappointed dems haven't put them out to pasture like republicans did to the Bushes. The DNC sucks.
>>
>>25386298
What if she doesn't get the most states and the electoral college still votes for her regardless

Would that cause another civil war?
>>
>>25389549
Jeb! confirmed for suicide watch
https://youtu.be/Lc3VhsZm9t4
>>
>>25389146
Why don't we just colonize the Saudis
>>
File: 1438966554908.jpg (148 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1438966554908.jpg
148 KB, 1024x1024
Trump no question. He is our leader.
>>
>>25382566
Sanders is normie tier shit which destroys out world even more
>>
>>25389414
>no longer work with saudi arabia
>telling the leader of OPEC to piss off
>they stop selling their oil in dollars
>demand to dollars plummets overnight
>$ stops being the world's reserve currency
>American economy collapses

great plan fucko.
>>
File: 1450404569150.jpg (26 KB, 539x538) Image search: [Google]
1450404569150.jpg
26 KB, 539x538
>>25387090
Honestly, this says enough.
>>
>>25389756

> he actually believes the reddit meme

Reddit is full of boring worker drones in their late 30s and early 40s. They may be dull, boring people with annoying opinions, but they are not an invasion force and they are not a voting bloc.
>>
>>25389754
we're going to bomb the OIL
>>
>>25389835

Ted Cruz pls leave
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FJ6WYtLgbo

Not voting Trump is basically the political equivalent of being a normalfag. All the people you hate will vote Sanders or Clinton because some shitty Minion meme on facebook said so.

Why is voting allowed for literally everyone again?
>>
>>25389823
they are very low energy, I don't see half of them going to the pols.
>>
File: 1450757091660.jpg (237 KB, 750x1053) Image search: [Google]
1450757091660.jpg
237 KB, 750x1053
>>25389756

Yep. Lmao butt blasted liberal middle are muting Trump posters.

Trump gives us all hope that yes, we can be great again as a country and individually. He's already inspired me to quit drinking and get my shit together.
>>
>>25389880

Don't forget to actually VOTE IN THE PRIMARIES.

If Cruz gets the nomination, I swear to God I will post a cuck thread every day for the next 4 years.
>>
The thing is.....I think Trump is a piece of shit in personality but I think his policies are very needed and I kind of want him to win but I want to curb stomp Ramzpaul and his fans for trying to make him the next Hitler because I'm technically mixed race (Half chink half Irish)
>>
>>25390011

Yep, I just registered a few days ago.
>>
>>25389230
For what it's worth, I agree with the pot smoking ordeal. I do believe, however, there should be a limit to sell to an individual, as with any drug.

However, I gotta say, I really disagree about the prostitutes. There are hundreds more and better ways to not feel lonely. Plus, you won't get a disease of some sort. The only way I could think it'd be good is in a sense of reverse psychology (legalized whoring would take the thrill out of it, thus people stop). Of course, this could just completely backfire and shit hit the fan.

I also just wanna say I'm very proud of my hick heritage. We may not be the most appealing place to live, but you will never meet anyone quite as kind and well meaning as us. You can call us inbred as much as you wish, but, in the end, at least we know who to support. That, in a way, makes you dumber than an inbred, doesn't it?

Anyway, happy living!
>>
>>25390372
>Of course, this could just completely backfire
already did senpai, it's called 'marriage'
>>
>>25390427
I'm sorry, but I'm kinda failing to see what's wrong with marriage. If you're implying they are going to whore no matter what, then I really didn't know what I was expecting from r9k.

Care to enlighten me a bit?

Also, I don't understand the picture. Lots of explaining to do.
>>
Bump because this is genuinely interesting hearing people's opinions
>>
>>25389754
>no longer support a country supporting islamic extremism around the world
>countries in OPEC respect the US decision to bring radical change and install puppet governments in their countries as laid out in policy papers
>they all turn on saudi arabia and realize that a US which respects their right to exist in their current state benefits them and also spites a country which has backstabbed the entire region for a century
>countries in OPEC that once considered the US a threat to their national security continue to trade in USD because they wish to preserve the stability of their country and the general region
>american economy continues better than planned as we have a business oriented leader
it really is a great plan, but i understand that some cucks without a backbone are fearful of cutting off the head of a dragon, and i also understand some people are just afraid of radical change and don't want to admit that american foreign policy is wrong and our country building hasn't been very effective, which is a sentiment held by most of OPEC.
>>
>>25390982
>countries in OPEC respect the US decision to no longer bring radical change and install puppet governments in their countries as laid out in policy papers
fix'd

i really don't understand how people think the middle east or middle eastern leaders would hate trump. outside of saudi arabia and turkey, the rest of the leaders in the region would drool over a politician who feels that the current plan to bring radical change in the region is not working as intended and doesn't benefit america whatsoever, and results in attacks on american soil.
>>
>>25382684
thats not the point, robots naturally want someone that lets them be NEETs
>>
File: 1369482111106.jpg (20 KB, 300x399) Image search: [Google]
1369482111106.jpg
20 KB, 300x399
>>25385690
And said economic system has become overburdened by arabs and blacks overburdening said economic system by exploiting the welfare system, committing crime, and overburdening the prison system.

Import third worlders and you acquire third world problems. They start voting for more gibmmedats and self interests at the detriment of the civilization at large. Everything starts breaking apart.

If left unchecked this mass migration will turn Europe into third and second world slums rife with poverty, crime, and warfare.
>>
just legalize prostitution,pot, and give me neetbux.
I would be sooooo happy.
Who vote for?
>>
File: 1451445619607.jpg (53 KB, 741x533) Image search: [Google]
1451445619607.jpg
53 KB, 741x533
>>25382566
Kasich or O'Malley are good choices
>>
File: FLAVORTOWN.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
FLAVORTOWN.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
>>25382566
Sanders.

Communism, more specifically leninism, is the ultimate system.

Community > individual.
>>
>>25383679
Sono chi wa sadame
Dooooonaaald!
>>
File: Ronald Trump Reinhard.png (970 KB, 1600x1330) Image search: [Google]
Ronald Trump Reinhard.png
970 KB, 1600x1330
>2015
>not voting for Trump
He'll make memes real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLRbW6NRbfI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C06oWXHlhk8
>>
>>25390982

>countries in OPEC respect the US decision to no longer bring radical change and install puppet governments in their countries as laid out in policy papers
>they all turn on saudi arabia and realize that a US which respects their right to exist in their current state benefits them and also spites a country which has backstabbed the entire region for a century

This is beyond wishful thinking. It's delusional. Just because you WANT something to happen doesn't mean it reflects reality. America as a functioning state depends on cheap oil being traded in dollars. The relationship we have with Saudi Arabia is premised on these irrevocable FACT. Saudi Arabia heads OPEC. They're the main producer in OPEC, they produce enough oil by themselves that if they felt the USA wasn't upholding their end of the agreement and decided to dump the dollar and trade oil in Yuan or gold or anything else it would ROYALLY fuck the united states.

The petrodollar is a sword of Damocles for the United States. It is VERY real and our actions in the region reflect that fact. Your 'policy' (if you can call your delusional rantings without any basis in geopolitical and economic realities policy) is cutting the thread the sword above our heads swings on because you don't think the sword is as sharp as everyone says it is.

PROTIP BOYO: it is.
>>
>>25385931
Yeah, you stopped reading during the first sentence out of two sentences. So hardcore man
>>
>>25389100
God isn't a theory. He isn't even a hypothesis because there's absolutely zero evidence of him existing.
>>
>>25392624
Tbh I disagree

It can't be just random chance that Earth was put in the exact right spot to sustain life and then have life on it. Also, where did this life form come from?

I don't really know. That theory just doesn't really add up to me.
>>
>>25382910
>you don't like Trump
>Therefore you are less politically educated than me
>>
File: smugwojaknewyear.png (279 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojaknewyear.png
279 KB, 640x400
>>25382566
Sanders.
tendiebux
>>
>>25392889

Eh, no matter where and how life sprung up it would be looking around and saying that to itself, even if in an infinite universe it's basically guaranteed to happen at least once.
>>
>>25383703
Ive considered it Original
I just don't think my Mexican friends would approve.
>>
>>25389014
A scientific theory*
There's a difference.
>>
I'm voting for the illuminati
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KGmHsKsa-U
>>
>>25390372
>However, I gotta say, I really disagree about the prostitutes. There are hundreds more and better ways to not feel lonely. Plus, you won't get a disease of some sort. The only way I could think it'd be good is in a sense of reverse psychology (legalized whoring would take the thrill out of it, thus people stop). Of course, this could just completely backfire and shit hit the fan.

How does it feel to be a statist fag? You're no better than the "City boys" you bitch about.
>>
>>25382731
>>>>>>cruz
top fucking kek
>>
>>25382884
That is correct. Thread over.
>>
File: 55856.jpg (6 KB, 145x214) Image search: [Google]
55856.jpg
6 KB, 145x214
>>25385880
Le american dream 2.0
>>
>>25393981
Firstly, I'm not quite sure what you mean by statist fag. Care to explain?

Also, I'm not bitching about the city folk, I'm bitching about people who stereotype us, people like you.
>>
Bump in the New Years night pls
>>
>>25393582
>tfw best friend is Mexican and his mom is probably illegal
>>
>>25392387
I'm afk so I can't type everything I'd like so I will revisit this post later, but am I understanding you correctly? You are fearful that America re-evaluating our relationship with Saudi Arabia will result in the collapse of the US economy? I think that is more farfetched than my scenario, especially because you excluded the Euro, which, to me invalidates your stance since that is the fear. But, just so I am clear, you are fine being Saudi's personal army? Top fucking cuck, m8
>>
>>25382566
Benie already backed down. Hillary will win the democratic nomination.

From there, Trump is the only choice. She's a corporate puppet and will ruin everything remotely fun.
>>
>>25393981

> statist

Die in a fucking fire
>>
>>25382628

Sanders is a cuck. You are a cuck. Kill yourself.
>>
>>25385158
He will. He has accepted that a payroll tax will be necessary.

Furthermore, just because you are not directly taxed, doesn't mean you won't lose money because of tax e.g. your workplace is now taxed to the point where it is unprofitable and has to lay off staff in order to stay afloat.
>>
>>25395337
>You are fearful that America re-evaluating our relationship with Saudi Arabia will result in the collapse of the US economy?

Right now all oil is traded in dollars. If for example, China wants to buy oil from Kuwait (a member of OPEC), they first have to buy US dollars to buy the oil with. As long as countries have to buy dollars to buy oil there is a constant demand to dollars because all countries NEED oil, so all countries NEED dollars to get the oil. Why do they have to buy oil in dollars you ask? Because of an agreement between the US and Saudi Arabia (The leading oil exporter and by extension OPEC which SA is at the head of) that they will only sell oil for US dollars. This is known as the petrodollar.

This circumstance was negotiated by FDR with the Saudi royal family in the 1940. We support their repressive monarchy and they sell their oil in dollars. It's tremendously beneficial to the United States. As long as this agreement holds it means American is essentially exporting its inflation to the world. We print dollars, other countries BUY the dollars because they have to in order to purchase a necessary commodity.

The problem is, that the US government has spent accordingly to this lucrative arrangement. Our hundred billion dollar deficits are only possible as long as the Petrodollar exists and there is a constant demand for dollars. If the US pulls its support from Saudi Arabia, there is NOTHING to stop SA from backing out of the agreement to sell oil in dollars and royally FUCKING the US economy. Dollars would become worthless overnight as countries sell their deposits en masse since the only thing they needed dollars for (oil) can be bought with something else. In this way SA has America by the balls. That's why they get to play by different rules, because they are INVALUABLE to US economic security. That's why the evidence linking the 9/11 terrorists to SA was quietly swept under the rug and everybody important looked the other way.
>>
>>25396616
I'm well aware of what the petrodollar is, so I really don't need a history lesson, which should have been clear when I corrected you and pointed out that the Euro is the currency to be worried about, not the Ruble or gold. But, I have to wonder, why do you think that the US no longer supporting Saudi Arabia is the equivalent of a doomsday scenario for America? Again, I feel as if it's necessary to point out that, thanks to the internet, it is now public knowledge that the American foreign policy experts have consistently written documents detailing their plan to destabilize the region and install puppet governments. I have to ask you, what makes you feel that the blowback from furthering this agenda is negligible? Innocent Americans, as well as Iraqis, Syrians, and Afghanis, have died because of this policy. At what point do we admit our error? Is innocent American blood worth Saudi Arabia's approval? As someone who nearly lost a relative because of our policy choices, the answer is overwhelmingly no.

Given that our policy papers have specifically targeted OPEC countries, yet omits Saudi Arabia, even a skeptic would admit that we are essentially making sure that we don't step on Saudi Arabia's toes and they approve of our actions, correct? Continuing from this train of thought, why do you ignore the, very real, possibility that a change in US foreign policy would result in smaller OPEC countries that once viewed the US as a threat as a potential ally, and realized that they no longer fear Saudi Arabia? Because, to be frank, I do not fear Saudi Arabia. I recognize them as the evil they are. You are not someone important, so why do you wish to look the other way?

On the business side of this, I have to wonder, do you really not trust a successful businessman, like Trump, to protect American interests in the region? Do you genuinely feel that Sanders, or Clinton, could do a better job protecting American business interests?
>>
>>25397111
>why do you think that the US no longer supporting Saudi Arabia is the equivalent of a doomsday scenario for America?

Collapsing the petrodollar IS a doomsday scenario for the US economic security. The country would essentially default on its debt overnight. If you know what the petrodollar IS you know it is maintained by staying in the good graces of SA.

>Innocent Americans, as well as Iraqis, Syrians, and Afghanis, have died because of this policy.

Less than the amount of innocent people that would die in a US economic collapse.

>smaller OPEC countries

Do not matter in this geopolitical matrix. It doesn't matter what UAE, Kuwait, and Nigeria think of us when they don't set OPEC agendas. SA does. They matter.

You have a persistent misconception about my position. You think because I acknowledge the reality of the geopolitics and the importance of the Petrodollar and SA's place in it that I approve of the autocratic regime of the Saudi family and everything they do. I acknowledge SA exports islamic terrorism. I know they finance and arm people that kill Americans. But I also acknowledge that their support is INVALUABLE to US economic security. Something that weighs heavier than the deaths of a few thousand servicemen.

The reality of the world we live in is that America, the professed "Leader of the free world" a supposed shining beacon of self-determination and human rights MUST maintain the amiable relations of a repressive family of autocratic profligate Arabs to afford medicare and aircraft carriers.

>Do you genuinely feel that Sanders, or Clinton, could do a better job protecting American business interests?

I don't play politics. It's theater for the masses. I'm not gullible enough to fall for the delusion of political agency.
>>
>>25396616
I didn't know any of this, anon, and I'm sure there are others who didn't know too. Thanks for teaching us something.
>>
File: bernie_hillary_donations.png (224 KB, 800x595) Image search: [Google]
bernie_hillary_donations.png
224 KB, 800x595
>>25382566

Sanders is the only democratic (with a small d) candidate there is running so regardless of politics everyone who considers themselves a believer in democracy should support him purely on the basis he's not funded by shady super-PAC's or hedge funds and gets his money from his supporters, with little or no help from the Democratic party.

The campaign financing system is turning America into an oligarchy dominated by a handful of "alpha-male" sociopath billionaires and other rich vested interests. Bernie is the only candidate trying to fundamentally change this.

Trump is a buffoon and I don't think he's sincere in what he's saying, but cos he has his own money and because he's more used to buying politicians (like Hillary) than debating them he can afford to be totally candid and forthright, he isn't beholden to anyone so doesn't have to censor himself, and as a result perhaps by accident has stumbled across the winning formula in the Republican primaries - be as forthright and outrageous as possible, alwas attack never back down, and create controversy. Whether or not he is serious about president remains to be seen, but he has done us all service by exposing the hollow empty bought-and-paid-for hacks like Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and Hillary truly are.

All the rest of the candidates are little better than actors hired by PAC's and banks etc to do their bidding, the two most repulsive in my opinion are Ted Cruz and Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>25393242
Anon doesn't know what infinities are. In an infinite universe we would have an infinite amount of Earths and You's.
>>
>>25398113
>21st century fox supporting Hillary
Definite proof that its Ran by Jews looking to shill both sides.

News doesn't exist in America. Its all just entertainment.
>>
>>25397701
I'm just gonna drop into this little conversation a moment.

Like you said, Saudi Arabia has us by the balls. The only way we are going to get them to stop, is if we make them. These people have very little reason, so if worse comes to worse, we may end up having to fight them. Can you think of some other ways we could stop this? I'm pretty dry on ideas.
>>
>>25382566
Trump, Jeb, Rand are the only acceptable options.
>>
>>25397701
alright, i'm no longer afk so i'll try and respond a bit more thoroughly, but all the alcohol is starting to catch up, so bear with me.

you seem to think that everything hinges on saudi approval of the US, and to that, i completely disagree. you claim that smaller OPEC countries do not matter in the geopolitical matrix, but let's be honest, you and i both know you're purposely misleading people by naming UAE, kuwait and nigeria as OPEC countries. you and i both know you're purposely avoiding countries that do have relevance in the international scene, and iran comes to mind, which happens to be one of the countries targeted according to policy papers. another key thing to remember is just how much sway iran has in the region. although they don't quite match up with saudi arabia from a financial standpoint, their militaristic endeavors heavily outweigh what saudi arabia has done in the region, and more people in the region are trusting of a country like iran than they are saudi arabia. especially when you factor in the syrian and russian connection, you start to realize that the financial pull the saudis have can easily be outweighed by the ideological support and militaristic support that this union of countries happen to have. because of this, the idea that doomsday would occur if the US stopped bending over backwards for saudi arabia seems laughable to me, when the reality of the situation is that while money may make the world turn, the power will always find the money. russia has already played their hand, and i have to say, i think they have the better hand than saudi arabia, qatar and turkey. if russia can repair relations in the region, why do you believe the US is not capable of the same task?
>>
>>25398620
This is probably the most real post in this thread.
>>
Three bumps. Goddamn I don't want this thread to die.
>>
>>25397701
you seem to be preaching this doomsday scenario but you and i seem to have a completely different interpretation of what the doomsday scenario might be, which is why i question your authority on the subject as you pegged the ruble and gold as potential reserve currencies over the euro, when, in fact, the real threat has been the euro, and not the ruble or gold. but i'd like to ignore this very real doomsday scenario because i believe it is unlikely, but i believe, is the more realistic scenario.

when we realize that, while saudi arabia may have financial dominance in the area, we have to then ask if that is the only dominance in the region they have? i'd like to repeat something i said earlier, and make the claim that saudi arabia would not be capable of influencing the region, against its will, if it did not have support of the US. most countries in the region would absolutely rebel against the country and demand every leader's head on a stick if it were not for the US. and, again, they'd be completely outmatched. you really want to believe that other OPEC countries, as well as other countries in the area not part of OPEC, would get destroyed by saudi arabia. this just isn't the case, and we already know this because of the success of iranian operations in the region as well as syrian operations in the region. if it were not for the US supporting saudi (as well as israeli, it's important to remember they are not innocent) their interests would all be gone. we have nothing to gain by perpetuating a system that enslaves and kills people on a regular basis. you can argue doomsday all you want, but i don't see doomsday in the future. what i see is a country folding and realizing they are outnumbered.
>>
>>25398649
>everything hinges

It's only ONE thing. But it's a very important thing. The reason why the petrodollar rests on SA's shoulders and not Iraq, Iran, Venezuela, Nigeria, etc... is because SA is PRIMARY oil exporter. They export more oil than ANY OTHER COUNTRY ON EARTH. They ALONE export enough oil to severely disrupt the entire market, that's why they are at the head of OPEC and they set the policy of OPEC.

>you start to realize that the financial pull the saudis have can easily be outweighed by the ideological support and militaristic support that this union of countries happen to have

No. You don't understand. If SA doesn't lean on OPEC to sell oil for dollars the US becomes insolvent. It's as simple as that. That single decision can crash the value of the dollar overnight. This is not up for debate. This is reality. The Petrodollar is IMPERATIVE to US economic security and SA is INTEGRAL to the petrodollar. In that way they are INVALUABLE to the US in a way that every other OPEC nation is not. All of America's foreign policy in the near east is weighed with this in mind.

Countries will still need oil whether it is paid for in dollars or not. If you think playing chicken with the Saudis is a good idea, you are betting the solvency of the entire US economy, all of America's power, prosperity and prestige on a family of rich Arabs sitting on the most valuable substance on Earth blinking first.
>>
Why are you dumbfucks talking about this like either Trump or Sanders could possibly win the primaries?
>>
Trump because getting raped by illegals and blown up by muzzies is very counterproductive to robot interest.
>>
>>25398972
>Countries will still need oil whether it is paid for in dollars or not. If you think playing chicken with the Saudis is a good idea, you are betting the solvency of the entire US economy, all of America's power, prosperity and prestige on a family of rich Arabs sitting on the most valuable substance on Earth blinking first.
i'm about to go play some vidya and pass out, so this conversation is going to have to end here, but i'd like to appeal to your british sensibilities, since you called me boyo.

the british have already played their hand by not adopting the euro. perhaps it's time we do as well.
>>
>>25399064
Because they probably will
>>
>>25399105
I think your indignation against the Saudis is well placed. They're an autocratic stain on the world that is responsible for more terrorism than any other single country on Earth. but they are indispensable because they have more black goo that everybody needs than anybody else.

The world is fucked up and we have to live with it.
>>
>>25399150
Your college campus or what you see on TV is not an accurate cross section of society. Trump is only getting so much coverage on the mainstream media because he is an entertaining IRL troll, it's a sort of morbid curiosity rubbernecker kind of thing. And there's no way a self described socialist will win the democratic primaries or general election. "Socialist" has been used as a slur against Obama for the last 7 years even though he isn't one. The only socialism that the old fucks who make the majority of voters like is social security and medicare.
>>
basic income when?
>>
>>25384644
Singapore is a perfect example of how being in the right geographic location changes everything and nothing more.
>>
>>25382655
>Tfw finished my kafka audio book when called into jury duty
Best day off ever even got the chance to dress like I'm in mad Men as well
>>
>>25382566
Bernie obviously. He would support basic income
>>
>Hillary is gonna win because republicans followed their autism and gave the primary to trump
Whatever it's just gonna be like the last 8 years.
Nothing will happen.
>>
Bernie is a faggot. Believe it or not, Trump would help robots the most.
>>
>>25382628
kill yourself reddit
>actually believing in freestuffman bernie
>>
>Uniroincally voting for Trump
>Voting for a president who has this little idea how the American political system works

He's gonna get chewed up and spit out no matter how much of his money he keeps throwing. If you are seriously denying this then you feel way to hard for /pol/ memes and probably shouldn't vote.
>>
>>25400135
If you're bothering to vote you have "little idea how the American political system works".

Are you one of the 15% of Americans who live in one of a handful of swing states? No? Your vote literally has no effect and the outcome of your state's electoral delegates was decided before the polls even opened.
>>
>>25382848
> socialism works in Euro countries
A. we have a different pro capitalist society in America that was founded on the idea of having less government than Europe
B. up until the past 7 years, each european country had a very uniform society. Socialism works well in an educated and homogeneous society
America is not a homogeneous society, we are diverse with many different ethnicities and cultures. Diversity is good, but it does not yield good results when socialism is applied
>>
>>25394105
this would be a correct post on reddit
but really it should be
Rand>Trump>Bernie> the rest> pedophiles>hillary
>>
Trump is literally a frog poster it'd be wrong not to vote for him
>>
File: 1447017939938.jpg (77 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
1447017939938.jpg
77 KB, 653x590
>>25400285
this 2bh mein senpai
>>
File: j0189611[1].jpg (36 KB, 418x328) Image search: [Google]
j0189611[1].jpg
36 KB, 418x328
>>25400223
Yes actually.

But i do agree with you.
>>
>>25398113
>hillary is literally funded by a bank

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>25398113
>the two most repulsive in my opinion are Ted Cruz and Hillary Clinton

the race is probably going to be between those two
>>
>>25385048
>international affairs
Congratulations, you just proved yourself to be retarded.
>>
File: 1451345747465.png (20 KB, 658x643) Image search: [Google]
1451345747465.png
20 KB, 658x643
>not inflicting Trump on the libcucks

It's the robot thing to do
>>
>>25382566
>tfw want to vote for trump but too scared to leave the house
i-i didn't really wanna vote anyway....
>>
>>25401415
>voting for the ultimate chad who'll cut taxes on the rich and take our neetbux
Fuck off
>>
>>25383579
Wow, truly a formidable intellectual
>>
>>25382848
>comparing a federal republic comprising several states spanning a continent to multiple independent nation states
>>
>>25390427
what the fuck is wrong with those eyebrows
>>
None. The electoral college decides who wins.
Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.