[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Highschool Jock has picked you to be quarter back on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
The Highschool Jock has picked you to be quarter back on the last play of the big game. What do you do?
>>
Fumble so I crush the hopes of all those normie faggots
>>
>>25382295
> run towards bleachers
> find some cunt Stacy
> throw it right into her face
> run away
> acquire free football gear to wipe ass on
>>
>>25382295
hand it off to the running back
I don't know how to throw a football properly

if we're down by a touchdown and there's 40 yards to go I'll make up some bullshit about how I was trying to fool the defense in such an obvious passing situation
>>
Wonder how the fuck I got onto the football team and why
I never watch sports
I don't know what the rules are or how to play
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 499x499
Spike it into the ground and laugh as my team mates freak out because we lost.
>mfw it's just a game bro
>>
I'm a britfag who has no understanding of the rules of American football. So I guess I'll get the egg, sprint past the colored gentlemen on the other team then kick it over the big tuning fork at the end.
>>
obviously the only reason I would get a chance to play is because my team is really far ahead and they're letting everyone on the short bus have their turn.
>>
>>25382877
sounds like rugby m8
>>
>>25382295
grab ball
grab meme arrow
>meme succesfully
>>
> get in huddle
> pick out small but quick dindu with dreadlocks
> chicken and pineapple in the end zone
> niggingintensifies.jpg
> Can barely contain himself as he runs after the snap
> Sprinting like the 5-0 on his ass
> Shout "Leeroy, don't forget your purple drank!"
> throw the ball with a perfect arc over 60 yards
> TOUCHDOWN!!!!
> Chads be in awe, cheerleaders already kneeling to suck my dick.
> Leeroy returns, pissed off look on his face.
> "Bitch where ma chicken an wadamelon?!?"
> ohfuck.wvm
> get raped by all the niggers on the team for lying about fried chicken.

I'm a Brit, did I manage to capture the essence of Handegg correctly?
>>
>>25382295
Do the shittiest throw and run off to the car hoping they don't catch on fast to beat my ass.
>>
>>25382574
This is the only correct answer.
original comment
>>
>>25382295
Assume it's a joke that ends with me as the ass. Either blow their minds or leave, it depends.
>>
In middle school I wasn't the last guy to be picked for teams. In fact they actually wanted me on their teams since I was one of the fastest runners on the team.
>>
>The Highschool Jock has picked you to be quarter back on the last play of the big game.

SHIT! That means I'm literally the retarded kid that they let score a touchdown during a blowout game to make him feel good. This would happen at least once a year. My school never did it but others would/
>>
>Take the snap
>Play action fake to Latyrone
>Roll right
>Throw a Favre like dart right past the safety to DeJamalius on the post route
>He trots into the endzone
>Fans roar in celebration
>I take my helmet off and point at Stacy as I my lineman pick me up
>Coach shakes my hand says "good job kid"
>Father says "I'm proud of you son"
>Make out with Stacy later that night on a point that looks over the town
>She a
>>
>>25382295
>American "football"
>game which primarily uses hands
>isn't even a ball
>>
Jokes on you OP I dropped out 2 months into the tenth grade.

I met a bunch of former highschool football players when I was in the Army though, they were all fatties who had bad knees lol
>>
>>25382295
>Terribly sorry chaps, but I'm English. I don't know how to play. Flattered you chose me though.
>>
>>25382816
Woah, mad lame, bro! Stacey was rooting for you all game bro! You can't just let her down like that.
>>
>>25383379
Don't forget your old country pa shedding a tear in the bleachers and clapping, "thats mah boi"
>>
Get tackled once and fake an injury to get out of it.
>>
>>25384458
Oblong chuckin'
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.