[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I get a fat bf with a cute face and got him to go to the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
If I get a fat bf with a cute face and got him to go to the gym with me and get in shape and become hot would he:
1. stay with me forever because I loved him when nobody else did so he has to stay loyal?
2. eventually leave me for a prettier girl now that he's chad and can get any girl he wants?
>>
>>25382235
Who cares, roastie?
>>
Depends on the guy, and on you.
>>
>>25382235
Men are loyal, he'd probably stay with you if you did show him love and attention when he was fat.
>>
yeah but watch out for your harpie slut friends who will try to steal your hardwork
>>
2 more than likely
>>
>>25382235
that guy is a chad by today's standard op.
>>
>>25382235
The second one.

I'm into fatties, so I date them, it motivates them to become a "better" person, and suddenly they're more socially accepted, suddenly they're getting attention from women for the first time in their lives and they're not sure how to deal with it.

I mean yeah, you're a great girlfriend, but you're just about the only girlfriend they've had, who's to say you're not actually pretty shit and that more attractive girl makes for a better one?

There's only one way to find out OP!

They could be like this because they're inexperienced romantically, or it could just be that they're men.
>>
>>25382393
Yeah but what about men who cheat on their wives when they become all wrinkly and get crows feet and stretch marks from giving birth? Lots of men do
>>
if you date a failed normie Chad, 2
if you date a robot, that means that guy was never a robot in the first place so tell him to fuck off of the board
>>
>>25382235
>1. stay with me forever because I loved him when nobody else did so he has to stay loyal?
>2. eventually leave me for a prettier girl now that he's chad and can get any girl he wants?
both of these are plausible, the real question is would you cheat or would you leave him ?
>>
>>25382235
If the situation was reversed (i.e. chubby woman with fit guy) Id say 2nd one 9/10 times

But since its a man its closer to 50/50>

This is just a genetic thing, women were always meant to decide who they mate with, and they instinctual go for the best they can. Men dont have much of a say in the matter, nor do most of them want to.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.