[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys whats the end game here ? Why are you still on /r9k/ ? Are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1444455174802.jpg (393 KB, 684x594) Image search: [Google]
1444455174802.jpg
393 KB, 684x594
Guys whats the end game here ? Why are you still on /r9k/ ? Are you seeking inspiration or motivation to improve your lives ? Or have you given up all together ?
>>
>>25382011
I'm waiting for death, and being in a board with people in similar situations isn't a bad way to kill time.
>>
>>25382011
Where else do hundreds of thousands of young men cut off from society feel something close to the warmness of being in the company of others he can relate to?

We are cold but many of us don't want to be, you know.
>>
File: okay.gif (2 MB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
okay.gif
2 MB, 540x303
>>25382011
i ride out life because its the only one i get
>>
>>25382050
Nice, you dont want to be. Accceptance is the first step to self improvement. Now think about how to change your life.
>>
>>25382200
>implying I'm not already

>acceptance

oh anon
>>
I don't know why I come here, perhaps because it helps me understand my own condition. It presents me with cold, hard truths that most people would rather ignore.
>>
Inspiration, a place to bitch about chads and staceys, and keks.
>>
This is the closest thing I have to social interaction, and all the statistics that point toward women being spiteful and malevolent help keep me from wanting one.
>>
THIS THREAD SHALL NOT DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25382011
Have given up on everything, what's the point really.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.