[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/new years feels/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: f3Gr1Ac.png (501 KB, 1102x967) Image search: [Google]
f3Gr1Ac.png
501 KB, 1102x967
What are your plans for tonight, robots? Any resolutions? Bought Witcher 3 the other day, getting into it now with a few bottles of cider. Later the bitter loneliness will kick in and I will try to lose consciousness as fast as possible. I am also committing to a Nofap for the month of January. What about you robots?
>>
The same thing I do every night.

Cry
>>
no resolutions anon, theres no point I don't keep them.
I am going to sit around with my my two dogs, order take out; watch a bunch of movies / shows, possibly smoke a little bit. just relax...I was kind of sad earlier about this, but now I've accepted it.
>>
Once and for all, in the name of every empty promise I've ever made to myself - If I won't change my ways by tomorrow I will kill myself the same day. I don't want to die, but I can do it if I shut my brain off.

Like the time I asked a girl out. I didn't want to, I didn't dare it. But I did, I made my feet walk, I made my mouth talk. There were no emotions involved, only actions.

I can make myself get my gun and I can get myself to pull the trigger.

Happy New Year, robots.
>>
>>25381505
My resolutions are to grow out my beard, get a katana, get a second trilby, and straighten my hair so I can get a ponytail
>>
In 2016 I want to get cencer and die.
>>
Sitting on /r9k/ with my dick out, probably fapping too much.
>>
>>25381505

go out with friends and get shitfaced

you're all boring people
>>
>>25381715
>friends

Where do you think you are lad?
>>
>>25381686
Just eat a lot of red meat and bacon
>>
>>25381715
you need friends to do that
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.