[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12
>be gril
>post on all-female message board for 6 years
>finally get sick and fucking tired of all their (and my, by extension) pathetic whining

This is what women talk about. I want a sex change. I don't want to be associated with these annoying fucking hags anymore.
>>
Seems intriguing, where is this femanon?
>>
>beep boop

Epitome of female culture
>>
>>25381463
what forum and what's it about?
>>
>>25381503

http://www.makeupalley.com > Boards > Cafe

I think you need an account to view or post the boards.
>>
>>25381557

Makeup, skin care, muh feminism, and defending niggers.
>>
>>25381532
That's cool OP. Would you still date me while in transistion?
>>
>>25381584
meh, that's sounds super lame. I have no interest in makeup. what are some interesting forums other than this one?
>>
File: piper_pepe.png (484 KB, 940x540) Image search: [Google]
piper_pepe.png
484 KB, 940x540
>>25381568

Thanks femanon, I feel like a wolf among sheep now.
>>
File: 1404571354818.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1404571354818.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>25381463
>>25381568
>>25381584
>female forums
they are fun to read desu
>>
This is probably worse than /r9k/. Not by much though.
>>
>>25381598
This pic is 100% pure gold
>>
>>25381584
>Creepy dude has been following me at the grocery store for the last 5 mins
What does it feel like to get that rush of superiority after being able to call someone creepy? I'm usually the one who's called creepy, stupid, ugly, etc, so i'll seriously never know.
>>
So it's fem /r9k/ basically?
>>
>>25381463
Christ i couldn't even get halfway
>>
>>25381584
>defending niggers.
wat?
>>
>>25381668
The girl who posted that is a fat asian with bad skin. I think she just wants to feel attractive and wants to fit in with the other 8s and 9s of the board. It was probably some poor guy who just wanted to get his damn milk and cheerios not stare at her fat slanty eyed ass.
>>
>>25381568
Fuck I'm femanon too and I wanna kill myself just looking at this faggot shit
>>
Its a forum about makeup

If thats not screaming basic bitch then I dont know what else is.
>>
Why do women block so much?
>>
>>25381760
Women cannot stand each other.
>>
File: shot-20151231-1949-a2etae.jpg (222 KB, 1280x1803) Image search: [Google]
shot-20151231-1949-a2etae.jpg
222 KB, 1280x1803
>>25381701
It's where white guilt goes to breed and prosper.
>>
File: happy.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
but to be fair, it's a forum about women.
If you go to a forum about gardening or cooking, there could be both men and women.
It's not like 4chan is a forum for men per se, so that's not a fair comparison.
>>
>>25381796

What is the thing that is wrong with this?
>>
>>25381568
>Zinya blocked me because I called her out on having my dogs in her profile pic

Why don't you want a gf, anon? :^)
>>
>>25381668
If you've never been followed by a creepy person you're lucky. It's not about superiority, it's actually a scary experience.
>>
>>25381701
White self hatred is an intrinsically feminine thing.
>>
File: 1364045821070.jpg (13 KB, 238x279) Image search: [Google]
1364045821070.jpg
13 KB, 238x279
>>25381796
>this thread layout

How can people read this?
>>
This is like going to a furrie (or insert other idea you hate) forum and complain all people are furries so you don't want to associate yourself with people anymore
>>
>>25381760
Two rules to this:

1. The blockee is beautiful and posts tons of pictures of herself for attention and flattery.

2. The blockee has the IQ of a mosquito, which is saying a lot when the collective board IQ is somewhere on par with a cave dwelling illiterate Afghan sheep herder.
>>
>>25381888
I thought it was implied that the OP is a woman.
>>
>>25381584
>what have I missed
>been almost 8 days since I've been here

shit this makes r9k look good

I really do take this place for granted.
>>
>tfw printer et
today was a good day
>>
>>25381760
>>25381834
just imagine how triggered these women would get by browsing /r9k/ or even /pol/

I'm kekking just imagining them scrambling around trying to find a block button on 4chan
>>
>>25381844
Fuck man I don't know, if someone found interest in me and followed me, i'd feel kind of good about myself.
>>
This is gold. Post more screenshots, OP

Take us into the mind of makeup obsessed women
>>
>>25381668
I've used to have pedofags follow me with their car as a young child walking to school, had a few of them ask me to get in their car at one point.

That shit is way worse compared to an adult woman complaining about some "creep" that might be staring at her ass in public.
>>
>>25382137
you must've been a real qt as a kid
>>
File: wisewizard.png (183 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
wisewizard.png
183 KB, 400x300
>>25381463
See, this is why we're annoyed. Females have placed like this that, while I'm sure men are free to go there none ever will, hence it is a female only haven.

Nonetheless females still feel the compulsion to invade men only spaces such as r9k, video games/games clubs, heck even golf clubs and demand special privileges. Why the compulsion to force themselves on male social groupings and activities? It's not even that they're doing these things on their own, they are forcing themselves into OUR areas and making a big deal out of needing us to "accept" them.

They have their havens. Society pampers and caters to them lavishly. Can't they just leave us alone or will they only be happy when we're all beta slaves to their feminist wishes? (Ironically they won't be because we all know women just want a strong man to dominate them, and hilariously feminists are all, to a tee, into domination fetishes and submission).

Fucking women are destroying male society and masculinity even though it's exactly the opposite of what they truly want.
>>
>>25382263
>Females have placed like this that

places with an S, damn typos
>>
File: shot-20151231-1949-r5mpqr.jpg (313 KB, 1280x2183) Image search: [Google]
shot-20151231-1949-r5mpqr.jpg
313 KB, 1280x2183
Jimmies engaged. Countdown to maximum rustle in 3, 2, 1
>>
>>25382395
Gossip, exaggeration, bordering on lies, self-justification, groupthink and eventual loss of individuality and self determination.

Such is the fate of woman.
>>
>>25382395
Damn nigga, I couldn't possibly imagine being a woman. Do they really exist?
>>
>>25382263
/r9k/ is not a male only space. It is one of the few boards meant to include all 3 genders and all races.
>>
>>25382263
Someone post the female copypasta
"You see men doing something in a corner and you get up and just fucking ruin it all, etc."
>>
>>25382487
>all 3 genders and all races.
Post disregarded.

Flat out disregarded.
>>
>>25381888
Trips of truth tbqhwy fami.ly
>>
>>25382263
Here we go;
Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.
You're bored,tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.
And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.
And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.
So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman
>>
>>25382263
>Fucking women are destroying male society and masculinity even though it's exactly the opposite of what they truly want.
Nah, they just test male masculinity and provoke men who are strong-willed enough to subjugate them: "I'm such a strong woman come dominate me if you dare". Thus feminists get dominated only by those men who have spine, which is what they want.
>>
Isn't this the female equivalent of bodybuilding's misc?
>>
>>25382487
>3 genders
What is this tumbl/r9k/
>>
>>25382661
misc has good topics sometimes

they pretty much started the fake chad tinder screenshot dump thing and a lot of okcupid experiments
>>
>>25382520
>>25382685
>he wasn't born a herm
>>
>>25382571
That was an interesting read anon
>>
File: 2562234.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2562234.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>25382571
Please sir I want some moar
>>
>>25382756
>Being a hermaphrodite isn't a 3rd gender
>That's like saying Atheism is a religion
>You simply have both sexual organs of a male and female
>>
This is not the female equivalent of /r9k/

The female equivalent of /r9k/ is lolcow
>>
>>25382395
There is a good comment:
>There is a difference between being poor, and being cheap.
The guy was a retard for going while not planning on spending any money. In my opinion, once he went and found himself sitting with the menu in hand, he should have acknowledged his mistake, taken responsibility and done what is to be expected of him in that situation. If you know that you cannot afford to go to a restaurant, either agree on beforehand that someone will cover you, or decline the invitation. Sincerely, a dude.
>>
File: z4aJ6rC.jpg (16 KB, 510x498) Image search: [Google]
z4aJ6rC.jpg
16 KB, 510x498
>Let's share block lists! Unless you blocked me. Then I guess we won't share
>Started by: Sizequeen

well meme'd m'lady
>>
>>25381701
feminism is about extracting the resources from the white males while using the black black males to gain sympathy for their movement.
>>
I had that with troll x on reddit.
>oh these girls are into games and internet culture etc

>all reaction gifs, with topics being
-guys who were assholes to them
-getting a bf
-period/other sickness pains
-family being shitty
-them and their BF planning or doing some BDSM shit
-how lazy they're being
-how much they like pizza, ice cream or cats

Where's the conversation in that?
>>
No shit. Women are retarded.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/

>I was sexually assaulted gibs me dat internet points
>le dramatic open letter about sending nudes to muh hugbox
>hurr durr I fucked some guy and my bf is pissed pls convince me it was sexual assault
>literally a post about her apparent rape's ""anniversary""

Again, they are seriously fucking retarded. Any observation of them in isolation when they aren't putting up a front always reveals this.
>>
>>25383244
lmao, they literally just talk about themselves all the fucking time
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.