[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has just completely /givenuponlife/? >was a depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1437765519598.jpg (61 KB, 800x786) Image search: [Google]
1437765519598.jpg
61 KB, 800x786
Who here has just completely /givenuponlife/?

>was a depressed neet for a good 9 months
>finally just said fuck it, packed my shit and bought a greyhound ticket to a random city
>live in the woods outside of town
>ride my bike into town to panhandle, spend the money on liquor and weed
>browse 4chan wherever i can get internet
>in the evenings I read and make a dinner on my makeshift stove
>no money
>no friends
>actually don't even care anymore

It's a liberating feeling, being able to be a scummy loser without parents breathing down your neck.
>>
>>25381369
sounds cool. at least you're doing something.

where do you live though, in a tent?
>>
>>25381369
Hop a freight train anon you'll meet other hobos
>>
>>25381369
>9 months depression

Yeah, try 2 years.
>>
>>25381369
I don't even go to the gym anymore

I wouldn't want people to look at me and see more than a failure
>>
>>25382424
try 9
>>
I'm just here until I'm too old to die with more honor than an exit bag, in some sort of happening.
>>
>>25382452

try 11
>>
>>25381369

What sort of living arrangement? If this is in US unless it's south florida it would be too cold for sleeping without some sort of fire and shelter... I just slept out with my mummy sleeping bag and a tarp the other night and nearly got frostbite and it wasn't even freezing.
>>
>>25382477
try 15
>>
>>25382477

Try mah dubs
>>
File: 1447213728953.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1447213728953.png
28 KB, 200x200
>>25381369
I gave up on life but it may or may not get better. I riding it out because its the only one i get
>>
File: 2015-09-25 11.12.10.jpg (120 KB, 449x396) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-25 11.12.10.jpg
120 KB, 449x396
I have come to the realization that higher education and a high paying job is something that will never bring me any joy in life.

All i need to be content is a scummy low paying job, a small appartment with my little brother, and the few really close friends that i have.

I know its going to break my mothers heart when she finds out this is the sort of life i wish to lead but i dont care. If she cant except the person i become that is just because she can't comprehend the fact that someone can be happy without material wealth and success.

I think now that i can persue this lifestyle without worrying about living the life my parents want me to lead, i can finally find myself. Im going to save a little bit of money and use it to see the country and the world, get out of this city which i have spent a whole 1/3rd of my life in.

2016 is going to be a good year guys.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.