[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I do to stop being a coward and kill myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 8734973974987494.png (819 KB, 1139x857) Image search: [Google]
8734973974987494.png
819 KB, 1139x857
What can I do to stop being a coward and kill myself?
>>
Is death really, really what you want, first of all? If so, then what are you afraid of?
>>
>>25381232
What I want is to be free of pain, continuing to live means I'll continue to experience pain.

I guess it would be more correct to say I don't want to exist anymore.
>>
>>25381281

You can practice by facing pain in controlled situations like exercising and doing thing that cause emotional distress to you.
>>
>>25381281
But then there would be no "you" to be free of pain, right?
Not trying to be antagonistic but just positing questions you might want to ask yourself
>>
>>25381333
I have a lot of respect for people who have mastery over their emotions like that, but it's not a simple matter. It would take a great deal of time to have a level of control over yourself where your environment or events do not cause you distress.

I do go to the gym, it helps somewhat but it's not very effective.
>>
>>25381352
That's right, if there's no "me", there's no pain that I can experience since "I" will not exist.

Ideally you would try to combat the sources of pain, but it's very difficult to escape your circumstances. Achievable but still difficult.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.