[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you go fight ISIS with her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1451482534024.jpg (88 KB, 480x737) Image search: [Google]
1451482534024.jpg
88 KB, 480x737
Would you go fight ISIS with her?
>>
File: flag_plant.gif (913 KB, 463x360) Image search: [Google]
flag_plant.gif
913 KB, 463x360
I would rape that k*rt real nicely
>>
What is it with arab girls and huge tits?
>>
>>25380735
>she will never stroke your hair as you suck the milk out of her tits
>>
>>25380868
Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi probably has her now. The poor thing...
>>
90% of /r9k/, despite being mysogynists, would throw themselves in front of her to catch the bullets that wouldn't be flying towards her if she hadn't tried to get a good picture of the terrorist for her Instagram account and afterwards, she'd try to heave the dying anons towards her so she can get a good selfie done while people are getting offed left and right.

Then she'd post her very own story on facebook, how much you meant to her and how she can't stop crying, giving dozens off interviews to the press, reeling in all those facebook likes and getting celebrated by the media with headlines such as "Why Woman Can Be Strong Enough For The Battlefield As Well" and "'These are tears of sadness but not of weakness' - The Heroic Story Of A Young Woman With More Guts Than Most M4n".

But hey, at least you folks would have been useful to someone that way!
>>
>>25380735
I'd kill the invader scum in Europe but not in Syria
>>
>>25382128

Nigga you need to see a professional
>>
>>25380868
Silence infidel, the intimate knowledge of this tempresses crevices is reserved for Al-Baghdadi alone.....
>>
I was in the last OIF and operation New Dawn, my platoon actually went up against the group that became ISIS. They were called "Al Qaeda in Iraq" before they split off.

It sucks the Iraqi Army did so poorly, arabs just seem to suck balls at fighting Wars though.
>>
>>25380735
B I G
I
G

F A T
A
T

T I T T I E S
I
T
T
I
E
S
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.