[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do ALL women want Chad, even if he's her own son?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 07.jpg (168 KB, 961x766) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
168 KB, 961x766
Do ALL women want Chad, even if he's her own son?
>>
No. Chads an asshole who just wants to get his peeny wet.
>>
I don't know about mine, but YOUR mom definitely enjoyed my cock, OP
>>
File: sweet mercy.jpg (8 KB, 156x118) Image search: [Google]
sweet mercy.jpg
8 KB, 156x118
>>25380731
oh nnooo!
>>
>>25380722
Chad wouldn't want to fuck his mom, but his mom would want to fuck him. He's a Chad.
>>
>>25380698
Yes. ALL women want a piece of Chad cock.
>>
No if I ever had a "Chad" son i'd admire him deeply but I wouldn't want to fuck him. Ew.
>>
>>25381772
just lick his abs and be done with it
>>
>>25380698

Going with the /r9k/ ubermanch perfect alpha chad... real life, maybe?

Yes, all women lust for the supreme alpha, relation, marrige, job, life, kids other obligations?

that all flies out the window if a man is alpha enough.

Women will blow up their whole life to get Chad biology has built them to do that. Its a mating and survival mechanism.

In real life you have emotions and other issues that come into play but most likely this>>25381129>>25381729

All women want chad, enough social pressure to keep it all normal is in place.

however once again in a perfect world where you are the alpha-ist alpha who has ever lived then yeah you'd probably fuck everyone.
>>
you say that but when you see him your pussy will moisten and youll ache to have his throbbing cock in you
>>
haha, what the fuck.

What the fuck, guys.
>>
We men can see our sisters/daughters/mothers are attractive or not but we don't want to fuck them, I think its the same way for girls.
>>
>Implying most women don't want cuddly obese neckbeards who are passionate in bed and fun to talk to about anything and everything from the electronic arts to science and literature
>Implying women really want a tall handsome adonis living piece of art who constantly works out to hide his insecurites and is prone to violent temper tantrums which result in beating and abuse

Humanity goes through phases, at one point church boys were all the rage, then it was the nerds and the fun but slow witted yet innocent football jocks next its gonna be cuddly neckbeards who have a brain even if they are a little weird its unique and charming
>>
>>25382762
>Not fucking women you find attractive

Low test beta detected
>>
>>25382845
um, not to sound shallow but i'd take a "living piece of art" boyfriend over a neckbeard any day
>>
>>25383173
Don't listen to him he is a faggot, it's just as bad as sjw tumblerinas saying that one day they will be more desirable than "skinny" tanned models with big girl tits and a tight ass
>>
>>25383173
Certain hors d'oeuvres look hideous but their taste is exquisite

What you may consider art may reveal itself to be repulsive to the senses
>>
>>25383248
>Wanting Anorexic sunburnt plastic dolls to healthy slabs of meat

I'll take the cute little pig you can keep your skin and bones

In truth though everything has beauty but not everyone can see it
>>
>>25383055
>tfw I've been infatuated with cousins

I feel so wrong but I want it....
>>
>>25383259
Spoken like a true fedora wearer. You sir are euphoric.
>>
>>25380698
what kind of woman WOULDN'T want a hung muscle stud for a son?
>>
>>25382845
Nice delusions bro.
>>
File: bae.jpg (136 KB, 1208x1454) Image search: [Google]
bae.jpg
136 KB, 1208x1454
what did she mean by this?

and by this i am referring to the text imposed on the image blah blah blah blah
>>
>>25383334
The pigs are winning.
>>
>>25384469
>She's a mid 30's single mom
>He's her 18 year old Chad hunk son
Perfect match
>>
>>25380698
that picture's pretty hot where's it from?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.