[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I mooved to my own apartment a while ago. How to buy toilet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: index.jpg (2 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
2 KB, 259x194
So I mooved to my own apartment a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing? I've been using kitchen paper until now because I'm afraid.
>>
>>25380340
dont give a fuck about what others think, do you think they havent bought toilet paper in their life?
>>
>>25380340
Are you seriously ashamed of buying toilet paper? Are you from the 1840s?
>>
le afraid to buy toilet paper meme

so fresh and new meme
>>
Trust me, everyone else in the store wishes they were buying toilet paper instead of food clothes or other non toilet paper utilities. Toilet paper is fuckin great, I buy it just rot rub on my face cause it feels like a little soft baby blanket
>>
>>25380340
Buy it online OP. Just get a shit ton delivered to your house.. it'll arrive in boxes anyway.
>>
>>25380369
Must be indian
>>
File: hau.jpg (73 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
hau.jpg
73 KB, 300x250
>>25380432

I had a roll of nice, soft, scented toilet paper in my desk right now and decided to rub some in my face after reading this, feels good.
>>
>>25380340
>How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing?
Come on, don't be a complete idiot. Just buy that shit, it's just toilet paper.
>>
>>25380340

I'm afraid too. I usually avoid young cute cashiers if possible and go to the ugly old ladies. Sometimes I just buy boxes of tissue paper when it's on sale.
>>
>>25380465
That's the way to go. Scented is the best aside from the Indian variety but that's hard as heck to find and you have to go to the woods to get it. I'm alright with that but some people arent
>>
You cant be scared of buying shit, op. If you absolutely need to buy it alongside your other groceries and such. Its not like you're about to use it right in front of them there and now.
>>
>>25380489
How can you people last two week in the normal world?
>>
>>25380340
I know you fear the toilet Witches Rajeet, but you must use it too finally poo in the loo.
>>
Order it online from a site with discrete shipping then erase your browser history just in case
>>
File: self-service-checkout.jpg (40 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
self-service-checkout.jpg
40 KB, 600x399
>>25380340
>>25380489

Find a place with a self-checkout.
>>
>>25380340
How'd you make it past the robot with this pasta pajeet?
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (127 KB, 298x376) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
127 KB, 298x376
>>25380340
Why the fuck would they laugh at you for buying stuff?
Are you fucking paranoid?
>>
File: 1448214139183.jpg (144 KB, 673x960) Image search: [Google]
1448214139183.jpg
144 KB, 673x960
>>25380340
Is this the birth of an ebin new may may :^)

>mfw fucking newfags shitting up my pure aryan discussion board
>>
I work at a store and we always make fun of people buying tp.

It rattles even the normiest of normies and they react by insecurely trying to play along or get ass blasted and asks to see the manager.
>>
Let me guess, they laugh at you if you buy food too, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 180x180
>buy XXL condoms at the supermarket
>actually have a really small penis
>>
>>25380340
this thread again. just buy it and tell the cashier you use it because you dont have a bidet
>>
Is this an american thing ?
Do you guys get seriously laughed at when buying toilet paper ?
wtf
>>
Nobody cares. If you're that insecure about it, go to a store that has self checkout.
>>
Robot can't prevent shitty old copypasta.
>>
>not using toilet sponge
>>
>work in local supermarket at cashier
>see some fat son of a bitch walk up with a can of toilet paper
>me and my friends cant contain our laughter
>put can through the scanner barely holding back my laughter
>fat fuck looking at the ground practically shaking
>itstime.jpg
>"sir...what do you plan on using this for?"
>all my friends are holding back tears
>fat cunt speaks
>"o-oh yanno...blowing my n-nose hehe...heh...'
>youfellformytrapcard.gif
>decide to release the beast
>"oh really? Well sir i think your using this for wiping your disgusting ass!"
>friends and entire store erupt in laughter
>fat cunt runs out the store in tears leaving the can of TP behind

Probably the highlight of my life, he deserved it.
>>
>>25381974
>can of toilet paper
>can
the fuck?
>>
>>25382134
>His TP doesn't come in cans
What are you Canadian or something?
>>
>>25382172
nigger it comes in bags, with fucking handles and everything. your way sounds exceedingly inefficient and bad.
>>
>>25380340
Just buy a pack of diapers at the same time, that will distract from the tp.
>>
>>25380340
Order it or steal it or buy it from the self checkout or grab a bottle of bleach and drink it.
>>
>>25382197

How do you expect it to stay fresh if it isn't canned?
>>
>>25382272
by not putting it out in the rain.
the hell is that for question? are you special in the brain?
>>
>>25380340
Nobody's going to laugh at you idiot, everyone shits.
>>
>>25381974
10/10

Exquisite.

also what's up with all these fagets not understanding the merits of canned toilet paper?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.