[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you ever consider adopting a child? I'll probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: hermione.jpg (53 KB, 816x1016) Image search: [Google]
hermione.jpg
53 KB, 816x1016
Would you ever consider adopting a child?

I'll probably never find a girl that wants me to impregnate her, and my parents would be okay with helping raise another kid, so would a kid growing up with a dad and grandparents turn out to be fine?
>>
That's like fighting to be a cuck. Without even getting sex. Pathetic.
>>
>>25380101

Depends on the dad and grandparents really, but as long as they have a strong father figure they should be okay.
>>
>>25380128
I just want to get the experience of raising a child before I die
>>
>>25380145
You're raising another mans child. Probably some Chad spawn. And all of this without even getting sex(let's leave lewd suggestions aside).

So when you're saying
>I just want to get the experience of raising a child before I die
It actually means
>I just want to get the experience of being a cuckold before I die
>>
File: 1445105349571.jpg (111 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445105349571.jpg
111 KB, 600x600
>>25380193
aaaannnnnd /thread

originaialasasokosda copo,m,emetntrt
>>
>presumably male
>single
>presumably living in Western society

Good luck convincing the adoption agency you're not just there shopping for a child sex slave.
>>
>>25380101
No I'd never want children, adopted or not
>>
>>25380101
Well if you ask me, even if people here would call you a cuck for it there's nothing wrong with adopting a child.

If you're on here i'm guessing you wouldn't even get close to making children.

You are raising another man's child, however if you raise a child that had nothing before and give him/her a good life then is there really anything wrong with that?
>>
>>25380734
There is much wrong with that. I mean, I'm assuming we're both men. When you think about this, doesn't the little alarm in the back in your head go screaming? Screaming that this is NOT something you should be doing? Don't you have that instinct when it comes to raising someone elses children? Maybe I'm the only one, but I'd rather die alone than be a cuck who is raising Chads spawn. Or maybe I'm just too young. Who knows.
>>
>>25380101
They will never let you adopt a child. You are cucked even in your fantasies
>>
>>25380101
>I LITERALLY want to be a cuck.
No, only if there's rape.
>>
No adoption agency will let an ugly single guy adopt a child.
It has pedo red flags all over.

Try China, India or Africa.
>>
>>25380766

Raising a kid is about doing something for another human, not stroking your ego.

I can see how you'd feel uncomfortable being with a woman and raising her kid from another father, because you'd feel like maybe you're the runner-up. But this isn't that. This is basically rescuing someone from a lifetime of shit that they in no way are responsible for.

It's almost like, if you had a kid of your own and they had a friend over, would you feel bad feeding them? Playing games with them? Giving them advice? They're not your kid, so you "shouldn't" be acting in a fatherly role.
>>
>>25380766
Don't get me wrong.
I wouldn't do it myself, however I don't see anything wrong with adopting a child.

If OP is never going to have children of his own, wants to experience raising a kid and is capable of doing so, I can't logically see anything wrong with that.

The child didn't choose to be born so telling someone to not give someone a better life to spite chad, who probably doesn't give a fuck, is kind of stupid.
>>
>>25380880
You don't see a difference between a friends kid who is over for a while and someone you're taking care for at least 18 years. You should.
>>
>>25380917

Obviously there's a difference. But the main difference is time and dedication. You're just as responsible for the kid spending the night (while they're in your house) as you are your own kid.

It seems to me the people getting worked up about not wanting to be a cuck look at it entirely from the point of view of being paranoid about Chad one-upping them, rather than from the kid's point of view of needing a male role model. Look how many people around here bitch about single moms; I wonder how many of them also foam at the mouth about cucks and don't realize the contradiction?
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1017x739) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1017x739
>>25380101
If you want to adopt, try adopting a toddler so your life is x100 easier than raising a newborn baby alone. Or even just a little kid. Do whatever you want, OP.

>robots obsessing how they don't want to be cucked any more than they already have
>>
>>25380990
Let me ask you a simple question? Why should I be fixing someone elses mistake? Some bitch who got knocked up? Some bitch who died? I don't care. I know it's edgy from your point of view, but I don't want to help normie society. Single mothers problem is not mine.
>>
File: come on Irene.jpg (137 KB, 1555x904) Image search: [Google]
come on Irene.jpg
137 KB, 1555x904
>>25380101

Single men are not allowed to adopt. Single women are, however.

>tfw no Irene daughter
>>
>>25381055

I'm not saying YOU should go adopt a kid. I'm saying you shouldn't shit on people who want to adopt a kid because they like the thought of improving someone's life. And again, you're trying to focus on the people who are literally the least affected by it (Chad and the mom).
>>
>>25381091
Judging by most single men in the west and on this board, I think it's a good thing. Maybe I'm projecting, but most guys can't control themselves sexually ESPECIALLY if they're a sex deprived single loser.
>>
>>25381091

The blatant sexism in Western views of child care / parenting is really bad, probably the worst it's ever been really. At least when women were viewed as child-raisers and nothing else, people just thought they were incompetent at male roles--not CRIMINAL. Literally like a quarter of those profiles specify either no males in the home or basically imply that the wife should be the primary caretaker.

I'm a teacher and it's really disgusting sometimes how shit upon men are. I've seen a female teacher literally kiss students in front of the class, and a different kid from that same class complained to her mom that I touched her leg and now she didn't want to be in the same room as me. Luckily both mom and the other teacher basically told her to fuck off or I'd probably still be dealing with it years later. Then there's the endless pet names (sweetheart etc) that female teachers use all the time, and any time a male teacher uses them it spawns tons of gossip and rumors.
>>
I actually plan on adopting a child and have good chances of doing so. also it's a myth that single men can't adopt it would be illegal to deny you a child based on your gender
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.