[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All those mid 20's balding fucks with a cute gf I see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 15
File: rarepepe.jpg (48 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe.jpg
48 KB, 960x540
>All those mid 20's balding fucks with a cute gf I see in the subway
>All those manlet I see with a cute gf when I'm walking in the streets
>All those ugly beta looking faggots with a cute serious student qt gf I see at uni

Was I being memed on? Is "just bee urself ;)" actually a thing? What Am I doing it wrong? I'm average looking, taller than most girls, and I still have hair on my fucking head and yet, no girls even look in my general direction, I'm literally invisible to them, even 3/10 girls seem to be out of reach for me.

If girls want Chad, how do you explain the fact that I see shitload of non chads with cute gfs?

Who else /clueless/ here?
>>
are you here niggers?
>>
>>25380012
You see anon, we are defective being so inmorder to get gfs we must change until we reach a point in which people can distinguish you from an interesting normie
>>
>>25380132

why is it necessary for me to change other people, including bald fucks and fucking manlets can get easy pussy while being themselves?
>>
File: eyebrow_pepe.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
eyebrow_pepe.png
67 KB, 616x596
Clearly none of this happened. You're trying to say "manlets and bald guys have nothing to worry" in a different way. Up your bait game son

faggot
>>
When I say something mean people laugh because they think im joking

I'm not senpai
>>
>>25380194

Shut the fuck up you insecure piece of trash, it happenned, why would I lie on an anonymous imageboard you fucking autist? tons of manlets and bald guys get rejected on a daily basis and I know that, they don't have it easier.

I just wonder why I see so many of ugly niggas getting hot gf when average joes like me and a ton of other anons and robots, are ignored.
>>
>>25380169
Because they're good at socializing and have money. I bet if you talked with one of them, you'd be like "whoa."
>>
>>25380169
Because you are defective, you lack something, now you must compensate and overcome the lack of that thing
>>
>>25380274
>all normies are interesting
Nah, most people (myself included) are boring
>>
>>25380274
I don't say whoa when I talk to dudes, faggot.

>>25380292
Yeah that's what I thought, I need to search what is wrong with me.
>>
>>25380012
Maybe your the problem anon
>>
Balding at 20 with qt gf here.

The problem is that you're a faggot with low self-esteem and way too much entlitement.
>>
>>25380389

I'm not entitled, I just wonder why that's all.

I still have my hair tho.
>>
>>25380012
the components to get a gf + their weightings::

> confidence / a genuine feeling swelf-worth: 85%
> money: 10% (note: it's actually a lot highter but you do not want girls that go for money only)
> looks, everything else: 5% (as long as you're not horribly disfigured you're ok)

something about chemicals, hormones and stuff. Our brains are fucked. We do not work like normies do.
>>
File: Calvin.jpg (51 KB, 469x239) Image search: [Google]
Calvin.jpg
51 KB, 469x239
It might not be anything in particular. Nothing you can do.
>>
The girl needs to be from your circle of friends (a friend of a friend)
>>
>>25380439
>just confidence brah
>who cares if you have dozens of traits that make you a shitty partner prospect
Also pic related
>>
>>25380474
go ahead, try and name one "trait that makes you a shitty partner prospect" and i'll tell you why it's bullshit.

I've seen girls fight over an actual fucking borderline smalltime wannabe-drugdealer (read: he wasn't even making any cash, he just went in and out of jail all the time) who has been known to hit every girl he's been in a realationship with
>>
>>25380169
>Thinking normies are "being themselves"

They are following society, buying name brand clothes, listening to main stream music, going to popular festivals, they are doing anything but "bee themselves". Sure maybe some of them genuinely would live that lifestyle if it wasn't socially inclusive, but I doubt more then 1% would.
>>
>>25380498
Not him but

Height
Penis size
Looks(facial structure)

And by the way don't even bother with anecdotes, they're irrelevant.
>>
>>25380012
They're providers.

You see those girls with their betabux BFs.

But behind closed doors those girls are getting it on with Chad.
>>
>>25380523
Ebin maymays xP
>>
I saw the cuckist looking guy with a 9/10 yesterday. He was so short and looked like the type to get into twitter wars.

Either r9k is wrong or he is a legit cuck.
>>
>>25380542

wew lad, you told him good.
>>
>>25380249

Because you're just that much of a loser, weak bitch.
>>
>>25380526
And all you can do is make baseless assumptions about people you have never met.
>>
>>25380555

You're posting here too, you are no better than me nigger.
>>
>>25380549

What do you mean by cuckist

>>25380574

I'm not the one whining about manlets and balding men. now consider suicide
>>
>>25380586

I'm not whining, I'm wondering, is this someting your brain can comprehend?
>>
>>25380498
Ok
1) Zero experience
2) Baby face
3) No friends
4) Self-hatred
5) No direction in life
6) Boring
7) Terrible conversationalist
8) Can't dance for shit
9) Won't open up/ ask for help
10) No car
11) Zero social proof
12) Dead eyes

Also
>implying girls don't feel attracted to thugs no matter how small they are
dark triad is real
>>
>>25380012
It's mostly memes indeed, a lot of the stuff here are baiting, trolling, cherry-picked images and claims to fit specific views, and black-and-white views to ad absurdum as that's much easier to blame things on or comprehend than at least some variety. And don't forget the echo-chamber effect.

If you mean to imply you're entitled to a gf because you're better looking, not bald, and taller than some of the men you've seen with gf, my advise is to drop that sense of entitlement. It's one of the many traits that can be seen as unattractive in general. (If not feeling entitled and just curious, disregard.)

>>25380439
Sounds about right, though in the first 85% I'd personally also put mutual interests, matching/complementing personality, and/or other traits that are deemed relationship material or intriguing by the person you're interested in. (Much like you might have other trait priorities and references than the next fellow robot.)

Confidence and sense of self-worth alone won't help you in the long run, though it generally helps tremendously to get that initial step in.
You need some actual content/capacity for anything not-shallow to be possible - goes for both parties although some men are very lenient and would still be with an airhead woman just because sex.

>>25380498
>borderline smalltime wannabe-drugdealer
Those are women with their own issues, most likely, or alternatively women that are attracted to the "broken" men to try and "Fix"/save them.
Much like what some men have to women.
Also,
>confidence
>seemingly knows what he wants and takes it
>possibly leadership or charisma skills
All traits that are deemed attractive by most women, and the less smart or issued kind of women tend to prioritize those by far over any actual substance in a man.
>>
Because they are normies

You think that only chads have gf's? Normies can get gf's too, it's just that most if not all women would rather go for chad if they had the chance.
>>
>>25380612
Re-read the posts without your "le ebin neckbeard meme" glasses
>>
>>25380439
You forgot that nothing of those matter if you never interact with the opposite sex on a regular basis.
>>
>>25380523
Not him.
Those things tend to be true for "extremes", and even then mostly just affect the size of the dating pool.
Unless you're actually shorter than practically all women, it'll mostly just mean you've got a smaller pool to date from.
Unless you have a micro-penis, are with a sizequeen, have zero sexual skills (sadly this is an actual issue as I don't think simply being eager to learn while unexperienced will suffice for many women), or are solely looking for a hook-up, it's not really an issue most of the time. However, the huge insecurity that can come from it, is. A 4-incher with skills and confidence will be much more sought after (relationship-wise) than an extremely insecure 8-incher with no skill.
Looks - facial aesthetics - are of some importance but unless you have serious deformities, it also won't mean a whole lot more than a smaller pool than model-tier faced men have.
>>
>>25380665
Well here is a novel thought. Maybe start thinking of how to interact with them?
>>
>>25380743
>interacting with women 101
Step one: approach the women
Step two: talk to the women
Repeat
>>
>>25380560
>Almost 2016.
>Still believing being a BF doesn't make you a cuck by default.

And maybe you also want to get married in the future, right? Husbands and BFs are delusional. Women have zero loyalty. All BFs are cucks, it's just that some know while many others live in blissful ignorance.
>>
>>25380012
They are also getting cucked hard.
>>
>>25380774
Maybe according to your twisted definition of the term cuck.
>>
>>25380012

You have to actually go and talk to them OP. No gf is going to magically fall into your lap.
>>
>>25380775
This much is true, mediocre looking normies get cheated on by their good looking gfs with chads.
Hence most mediocre looking normies are nothing but beta providers, not sexual satisfiers.

The girls that dont cheat are called keepers/dreamgirls/soulmates/wifematerial etc. Extremely hard to find. Still regret their decision to settle with a beta 10 years into the relantionship.
>>
>he fell for the height meme
Well now you've had it rubbed in your face that for women it's all about status and not about looks/height/biceps...

Will you accept the PUAs you hate so much might have something to teach you?

Just sayin.
>>
>>25380850
>implying a robot can get women when they lacks everything that makes a man desirable
That's some strong delusion
>>
>>25380862
>PUA
Sorry but i don't want to be women's personal jester
>>
>>25380862

>height is a meme
>pick up artist garbage isn't

kek, manlet pua detected.
>>
>>25380889
You sound exactly like women who refuse to lose weight to "please men".

Deal with reality.
>>
>>25380901
Enjoy your >nogf dude.
>>
>>25380864
Fine. Don't try if you really don't want to.

Just know that being salty when you don't even want to try is idiotic.
>>
File: 1448374019342.gif (474 KB, 127x139) Image search: [Google]
1448374019342.gif
474 KB, 127x139
>>25380603
mfw I am all these things
>>
>>25380918

I'd rather have no gf than being a manlet retard who act like a fucking bufoon and gets rejected most of the time.
>>
>>25380901

The only people who say height is a meme are tall people who are unaware of the advantages they have
>>
>>25380012

>thinking literally all you have to do to magically get a girlfriend is not be short or bald

you're a retard OP.
>>
>>25380977

>assumptions assumptions of things I never even said

you are the retard.
>>
>>25380862
I don't buy into the whole self hate robot shit.

That being said PUA is even worse. Just bro science tier garbage.
>>
>>25380953
Except I'm not a manlet and I don't get rejected all the time.

I've learned to accept that height and looks are second to Game, which is itself just displaying higher status.

Height can also display higher status, but if you take a 6foor3 sperg and put him in front of a women she'd take the 5foot9 funny confident guy any day.
>>
>>25380907
Ok, so explain what PUA teaches you. Maybe i'm wrong and you actually learn something useful and fulfilling

>>25380946
It can fuck you up, being like this
>>25380922
Talking to women when i'm clearly inferior compared to others won't get me anywhere, but you probably believe that women actually feel something for lesser-males
>>
File: 1451474974172.png (51 KB, 697x627) Image search: [Google]
1451474974172.png
51 KB, 697x627
>>25381023
Honestly dude you don't need to learn PUA, just learn that the losers on here who say that height and looks are everything are incredibly inexperienced with women and you shouldn't listen to what they say.

Women literally get turned on by status, just like you would a pair of tits. Just look at any celebrity or musician for proof. "Game" is just learning to emulate this without actually being a celebrity, but losers who can't do it like Elliot Roger would rather blame it on things they can't change (like looks and height) because that's easier and protects their ego from the fact that they've been playing thr wrong game their whole lives (see pic related).

It's your choice OP, you've seen the cracks in your original post, and now you can choose to let the crabs at /r9k/ drag you back down into "muh ugliness" feels threads or you can start afresh and start applying Game to your interactions with girls and see if it works.
>>
>>25380439
>People saying looks is a small percent for getting a gf
The importance of looks is inversely proportional to how average you look.
If you're ugly, you really need to offset it with other qualities. If you're average, other qualities become important.
If you're above average, other qualities are less important.
It's not a static % or distribution.
>>
You might have had the option but both your high standards and your cowardice stopped you

The tipping point for me was going to uni (late) after years of depression. I found myself admiring a cute 5/10 Spanish girl in my class with absolutely amazing thighs and thinking 'this girl is plenty good enough for me, why don't I actually ask her out instead of being a little bitch'

So I did, and after a few dates I licked those amazing thighs and buried my face in her great ass
>>
>>25380774
>>25380861
Lol I love this meme

>ha-ha dumb shitstains all getting a partner means is you're getting KEKED! Women have no loyalty all they want is Chad, you can't compete!
>You're this perfect beta provider who treats his partner like a queen and she's a lying harpy manipulating you from day one!
>Top kek beta my views on human relationships are totally not a straw man created by maladjusted weirdos and "dating gurus" trying to sell me shit!
>>
>>25381136

> So I did, and then she friendzoned me like the little white beta bitch I am and Chad buried his nostrils on those amazing thighs and ass

fixed that for you, fami
>>
>>25381151

open your eyes, friend

it will prevent you from getting hurt in the long run
>>
>>25381170
>white
OK Jamal, shouldn't you be trying to make a living playing Smash Bros or something
>>
File: 1450222906010.jpg (22 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
1450222906010.jpg
22 KB, 600x339
>>25381151
>he doesn't believe in alpha fucks/beta bucks

What planet have you been living on m8.
>>
>>25381151
This is 2015-2016.
Girls have more tools to cheat on you then ever before, and are more empowered and entitled to the princess lifestyle then any previous generation.

Few good looking women will settle for their betafag when they can hookup and have a chance of seducing chad in a minute on their smartphone.
>>
>>25380439
>looks
>5%
u bluepilled fuck
>>
>>25381114
Nobody teaches "game" though, they only teach "sexual strategies" and shit
>>
what the fuck nigga you just wrote everything about me
>>
>>25381136
You are your own person, i am me, you see this is the difference of our situations, you can't compare our lives and aay you'll be doing better than me.
>>
File: 1440915847615.jpg (72 KB, 705x762) Image search: [Google]
1440915847615.jpg
72 KB, 705x762
>>25380946

>all these things

Me too, anon, me too.

just be myself alright.
>>
>>25381291
I know we are different, see I learned my shortcomings and my positives and came to terms with them

Your shortcomings likely are different

I might not have made it with that Spanish girl even after asking her out. You can't force someone to like you and so there is no point being anything other than yourself, for better or worse
>>
>Ok, so explain what PUA teaches you. Maybe i'm wrong and you actually learn something useful and fulfilling

I actually think PUA is a good stepping stone for a robot who wants to start changing and learning how to girl. I did it it and I'd credit it directly for helping me lose my virginity at 26

It has a bad reputation due to it being very routine/trick focused when it started, due to people like Mystery. But it's been around for 10 years now and that perception is quite out of date. There's so much variation and many different philosophies and styles that now fall under the "pua" label that it now might as well just be called "self help for men who can't get laid".

Pick a type or a style that resonates with you, and implement it. Personally I think the old-style jargon-filled pua crap is kind of dumb. Personally I like Mark Manson, because he used to be a pua and came out the other side and now focuses on self-help shit.
http://bookzz.org/s/?q=models+mark+manson

There's lots of insightful things that you can learn about women, yourself and those around you by learning pua. But there's also a lot of people who will try to kike you out of your money. Also youtube street-pickup faggots who are only in it for the views and won't teach you anything useful. Also don't pay for stuff, you can find everything for free online or in torrents.
>>
File: letitend.gif (993 KB, 924x507) Image search: [Google]
letitend.gif
993 KB, 924x507
>>25380946
Me too, anon. Me too.
Thanks, Robot-senpai
>>
This >>25381355 was for (You) >>25381023
>>
>>25381181
>>25381204
>>25381224
Ok mates I guess I'm just an alpha then, good to know. Lol you guys are biologically inferior to me.

>tfw alpha but never knew it

I'm like my OC char Constantine the werehedgehog, he always thought he was weak until all the final year students at the sonic academy were drafted to fight in the Chaos Emerald War and in the final battle against Chaos Shadow he got pierced in the heart with an emerald shard and his werehog powers activated which saved his life and gave him the speed to take down Chaos Shadow with Sonics help.
>>
File: 1434798133661.png (14 KB, 528x530) Image search: [Google]
1434798133661.png
14 KB, 528x530
>>25380012
6/10 guy here

Sometimes i attract people because of my appearance, or how smart they find or if they share the same obscure interests like me(physics, economics, philosophy, animes, music).

But in the end, i'm just SHIT at social interaction, i love to talk about my interests and my views of the world, but small talk with normies, damn, it's too much, i can't even talk properly.

Also, after you get rejected by so many girls, that shit just build up in you. It sucks.

I get matches on tinder man, kinda easy actually, but i live with my parents, i don't work and i don't have a car.
The only times i fucked was when my parents were out or i could go to the house of the other person.
>>
>>25381378
>tfw in the Final Battle Chaos Shadow slices off Sonics arm with his own gunblade and Sonic has to finish the fight handicapped.
>tfw after Chaos Shadow is defeated and trapped in a status chamber recovered from an Annunaki ruin the hero's return to the Sonic acedemy and Sonic is depressed and cutting himself because he can't ever hug Sally Acorn again but Constantine is able to give Sonic the prototype robotic arm he had built and in return Sonic lets Constantine stay at the acedemy even though he's a werehog and werehogs have a bad reputation due to being too powerful in battle to control.

Manly tears were shed brobots
>>
Because you're a whiny bitch
>>
>>25380274
True, bald guy at work smooth talker and rich.
>>
File: Classic.jpg (123 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Classic.jpg
123 KB, 600x400
i'm a superautistvirgin with a normie friendcircle. in my experience it comes down to one thing, confidence.

you can be as fucked up looking and goofy and poor as you want as long as you think you're the shit. chicks. love. confidence.

(this is not including severe burn victims or similar stuff obviously)

i have 7.5/10 looks (t. /soc/), i'm p clever and my m8s always say i make the most hilarious jokes and observations but i have zero ZERO Z E R O confidence in myself so when a chick so much as looks at me i just freeze up and get heart palpitations

i think about suicide every day
>>
File: together010.jpg (137 KB, 1132x1172) Image search: [Google]
together010.jpg
137 KB, 1132x1172
>>25380012
Develope skills and confidence and ONLY then be yourself. Being yourself if you're shit is pointless.
>>
>>25381851

and then some chad calls you out on your bullshit bluff, mentions one of your 200 defects and your confidence shatters

great fucking advice
>>
>>25380012
Being extroverted alone makes you a boarderline chad. we have already discussed this
>>
>>25381997
it's not advice you retard. i have no idea how one would get confident.
but i have a lot of friends who are less interesting, funny or good looking than me and doing way better with chicks.
it's like some very basic part of me is fucked and i just don't trust myself to not say something criminally retarded as soon as i open my mouth.
i'm not saying bee urself, at all, i'm saying whoever you are if you're confident, you'll be ten times more attractive to chicks. idk how you would just "be confident" out of nothing though. if i knew i'd do that.
>>
>>25380012
Girls settle for non chads all the time. If it makes you feel any better they'll never real love or respect them and don't even see them as human.
>>
>>25381965
>skills
Good copout answer, you cunt
>>
>>25380222
they probably know you're serious but just laugh it off as a joke so as not to be total dickheads
>>
File: sadface.jpg (18 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
sadface.jpg
18 KB, 480x640
>>25382169
How is that a cop out? It could be any set of skils that sets you apart: artistic, musical, athletic, bonus points if it makes you money like a trade, being a racecar driver, or learning to hustle or rob pharmacies.

Abilities are what give you character and make you relevant to others; that and shared experiences.
>>
File: Oct232015.jpg (183 KB, 1112x1708) Image search: [Google]
Oct232015.jpg
183 KB, 1112x1708
>>25382936
Think of your favorite rpg. How are characters or classes defined? Real life is more or less the same just with added layers of complexity.
>>
>>25380012
You have to approachable. You can be yourself and without looking angry/drunk/dead/miserable.

When a girl eventually does talk to you, don't give one word answers and ask her a couple harmless questions about herself.

I was pissed girls wouldn't talk to me for like a two years in college, then I just stopped scowling so often and things got better.
>>
>>25380012
Balding in 20s is natural unless you have very low test which is why you have no gf and they do
>>
>>25380012
The reason bee urself works is it's the only time you can be truly confident.

You can't be confident pretending to be something your not.

Once you have confidence in who you are, then being yourself is easy. which leads to more attraction.
>>
File: 1450701665189.gif (998 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
1450701665189.gif
998 KB, 500x306
>>25380389
>How its made: projections
>>
File: 1435496722680s.jpg (7 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
1435496722680s.jpg
7 KB, 250x239
It's all about social skills nowadays, because modern society cares more about personality than character.

If you're an introverted fuck who can't talk properly and has anxiety being in social interactions you'll quickly be seen as boring, stuck-up, a jerk, or worse, creepy and a weirdo. A decent three decades of media have taught everyone that having lots of friends and being the life of the party is a hallmark of a healthy person.

And yeah this is coming from a place of bitterness. Happy new year.
>>
>Art School
>Meet smart, beautiful girl
>8/10 qt3.14 face
>9/10 fit curvy body with slammin' ass and titties, dresses very well
>10/10 personality, sense of humor, talented artist, nerdy taste
>Is dating an ugly as fuck narcissistic artist who cannot get accepted to grad school because he only every paints scenes for his unoriginal comic
>HOW
>WHY
>His name is Jesse, so for like a whole month the song Jesse's Girl would just randomly pop into my head

>Eventually the dumbass fucks up and dumps her because he's still in love with his ex or some shit
>Score the rebound
>Earn her love and treat her like nobody ever has
>Tightest most amazing pussy I have ever felt
>On birth control so I constantly fill her with my cum
>Live with her for several months and take care of each other
>Meet her family, they are rich, successful, and redpilled af
>Still uncomfortable that she fell for an ugly self-centered retard

Once I asked her how she was even attracted to him, and she said she didn't really judge by appearance. I was pretty shocked.

We broke up before she went to study abroad and have since found a friend with benefits I secretly have feelings for.

Non-shallow girls DO exist, but wow are they hard to find when they're single.

inb4 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25383564
Fucking artists, they live in a completely different world
>>
>>25383564
ree normie kill urslef xdd
>>
>>25380012
Personality is key.

You have none.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.