[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you get drunk and wake up and see all the cringeworthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1436643077155.jpg (89 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1436643077155.jpg
89 KB, 706x706
>when you get drunk and wake up and see all the cringeworthy shit you've sent to girls
>>
dont know that feel to be honest
I only sperg out irl when I'm drunk. it's a lot more cringey but at least there is no physical evidence most of the time
I should probably stop drinking though. I completely lose my shit and act like a goddamn lunatic when drunk, spilling guts. starting fights, asking people if they got any drugs and generally being an obnoxious faggot
some memories still haunt me but you just have to learn to shrug it off
>>
iktf

/r9k/ doesn't really help, because you know all the time you see someone chanting about how you just have to try and approach women. Well if I approach women while drunk it ends up baddly. Like this one time I tried to talk to this girl but somehow started talking about societal collapse and cannibalism. She wasn't pleased.
>>
>speaking to real grills

gtfo normalslime
>>
Fortunately I don't have any RL friends, so if were a moron I can just ignore everyone forever :^)
>>
>>25379987
>when you wake up drunk with your pants filled with shit with no memory of how you got home
>>
I one time woke up and BLACKED out the night before and my friends said I kicked a door down while screaming the word niggers at the top of my lungs.
>>
File: 1429372420982.png (159 KB, 356x288) Image search: [Google]
1429372420982.png
159 KB, 356x288
>>25380825
>pants filled with shit

really? that's some bad shit man

i've woken up to piss but never shit
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.