[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it. :( Stupid normies and their memes. Can someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
I don't get it. :( Stupid normies and their memes. Can someone explain this?

Do a lot of guys want to fall asleep as they piss? I've never felt that lazy.
>>
>>25379738
No idea. Personally I'd prefer more privacy than is offered at basically any urinal on the planet.
>>
>>25379738
I don't get it either, maybe when they're drunk they can lean on them
>>
>>25379738
what? you are weird not getting it
>>
Hand on wall, head rests on square.
>>
>>25379738
no idea but i reported you for garbage outside of b
>>
>>25379764
Its this
>not getting drunk at a pub by yourself
>>
>>25379764
but you do get it anon
>>
>>25379768

Explain it then, idiot. You remind me of people in grade school who would claim they know something but would refuse to ever tell you because they don't actually know it.
>>
Lean on with elbow/ forearm

I wouldn't like it though; I want the sensation of shitting/ pissing to be associated with hard cold surfaces that seem clean, not warm soft things that can easily get stained
>>
It appears to be a bar washroom or something and when drunk you like to lean in when pissing at urinals. I would assume that i s the joke
>>
>>25379764
this guy gets it :) original desu
>>
>>25379764
This.

As far as I'm concerned anyways.
>>
>>25379738
Only thing I can think of is that you're so drunk you need to lean against the wall but from my experience when I'm that drunk I need it lower, on the wall beside the bowl of the toilet.
>>
>>25379738
>>25379759
>>25379764

When you are piss drunk and go to the toilet at the bar, its really hard to stand still and you usually end up wipping back and forth, hence the pillow in case you are so drunk that you end up banging your head against the wall
>>
>>25379817
Well that makes sense. I only booze alone so have never experience this problem before. Now puking up the sides of a toilet. . .
>>
peeing with an erection to lean on the wall
>>
>>25379764

But those pillows are loose fitting.

If you lean on them, you will slip and your head will smash into the bowl next to yours. If you're lucky, you'll be knocked unconscious by the impact so you don't have to the experience the indignity of another man pissing in your mouth.
>>
it's so you have something to lay on the floor when you fuck the club sluts you pick up. only normies understand, you pathetic beta virgins don't get it i guess
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.