[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Manlet Thread - NYE Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Whats up fellow manlets?

This thread is for real manlets 5'7" and below. 5'8 and 5'9 fags sorry, but you're not a manlet.

So any of you guys have any big plans tonight?

I don't. Probably just sit at home and go to bed early. No friends or gf's to hang out with.

Maybe the new year will bring better luck to us.
>>
Vidya and internet like always. Vidya doesn't give me the pleasure it once did though. Hopefully I can find a good way to kill myself. No buildings higher than 7-8 stories here and no guns.
>>
>>25379523
thats me man. i got the new metal gear and can only push myself to play it once a week or so. and im a huge fan of the series.

and yeah been trying to figure out what the best way to an hero too.
>>
>>25379561

My parents are friends with someone who goes hunting occasionally. I think that's my way to go, ask to go with him then off myself as soon as I get a grip on the gun.
>>
>>25379639
yah but that would really hurt your friend forever. he may think it had something to do with him.
>>
>>25379495
what if you're just above 5'7 and asian(not the slitty eye kind)?
>>
>>25379667

I have no friends, he's just an old coworker of my parents. I don't think he'd feel that way if I instantly shot myself either
>>
>>25379691
You're not a manlet
gtfo
>>25379692
it would still bother him
>>
6 ft here what's going on in this thread
>>
>>25379922
>it would still bother him
Yeah and he should also suck the guy's dick while he's at it since the lack of a blowjob might bother him too. Go fuck yourself.

>>25379692
Sounds like a good idea. Good luck.
>>
File: suicidal_memeing.jpg (141 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
suicidal_memeing.jpg
141 KB, 803x688
>>25379976

This. I really don't care if anybody is bothered. That's the only painless way to go.
>>
File: 1433625045264.jpg (126 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1433625045264.jpg
126 KB, 533x800
>tfw 5'11
>tfw so close but so far
>>
5'4 turbo manlet checking in.
Desperately spent the last week trying to at least find a belly chick on tinder to spend the new year with. Zero matches, so it looks like it's just me and the cat again this year.
>>
>great facial features
>work out regularly and good diet
>match with girls on tinder and talking to them
>'how tall r u' '5'8'
>'sry not interested'
>>
6'9" giraffe reporting in.
>>
>>25380283

Stay away from online dating, fellow manlet. That stuff isn't for us.
>>
>>25380283

Height > facial aesthetics
>>
>>25380332
the irony is that these fuckin hoes were shorter than me, like 5'2-5'3.

Fuck this shit.
>>
>go online dating
>how tall are you
>6'9"
>sry not interested
>>
>>25380283
dude fuck off man there was this total chad guy who was good looking and around that height

if your good looking and 5 8 you still have a large group of women who will want you
>>
>tfw 6'1
>not tall
>not short
>on a crowded train platform there's always a few men 6'5" and above making me feel like a manlet
>start lifting
>get big and wide
>will never be a tall manmore
>will always be a 6'1 king of manlets
>>
ITT Manlets BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NvgLkuEtkA

You guys got no reason to breed.
>>
>6'5
Y'all wanna hoop or nah?
>>
>>25380793

The fuckin comments on that video..

>I like this song man! I have a few short people as friends. But I fucking hate it when they say their being discriminated.

>We need satire!
The guy literally said he wasn't satirizing anything. It's a song to mock manlets.

Of course the womenlets love it.

And yeah, I will never have kids.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.