[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlo neWomen/comments/3ytmpm/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 47874846224.jpg (218 KB, 866x577) Image search: [Google]
47874846224.jpg
218 KB, 866x577
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/3ytmpm/i_have_mixed_feelings_about_subscribing_to_faw/

It says Forever Alone Women, can women ever be that?

>Being alone isn't new (it's been over 6 years since my last relationship), but until recently I have convinced myself that I am content. I think I have been ok....I have a son who obviously takes up a lot of my time.

>I know what you mean. My FAness has been late-onset, meaning that I was married and have 3 kids, and only in the post-divorce life have I found myself unable to form a relationship.
>>
>>25379473
Fuck off back to Reddit and stop dumping your garbage here
>>
i can't explain the single mommy thing, i honestly think it's just fear. people fear them and their child, the burden.
>>
Forever alone for woman now means:
>fucking a bunch of guys in HS and college
>marrying for betabux
>cheating and divorcing
>taking his money
>feeling too guilty or tired to do the same to another man
>having lots of random sex with strangers while my kids are in the other room
>>
yes, in the same way men can be alone and still deny ugly/fat girls

the problem here is the unbalance of how things work, how women rate unfairly men's looks, how often they have opportunities for love, and deny them because he isn't chad, etc.
>>
>>25379515
being a single mother indicates you have bad decision making

i don't want to be responsible for someone else's kid. i will never feel like a father to that kid, because it's not my kid.
>>
>>25379536
ugly girls get plenty of fucking attention, you deluded roastie

ugly men get nothing
>>
>>25379473
Proof that women can't be robots. They don't have the mental capability of understanding virginity or relationship levels.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.