[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/doweirdshitsometimesmaybenotthatoften/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: ramenn.jpg (71 KB, 565x376) Image search: [Google]
ramenn.jpg
71 KB, 565x376
every month I do the ritual

>First make sure no one is home
>I then proceed to get a big ass pot
>Fill it with enough water to cook 10 packets of ramen noodles
>I then get 10 packets of Oriental Flavored maruchan ramen and cook it
>I drain most of the water out of the pot
>I then get all 10 flavoring packets and mix it with the ramen and some of the remaining water
>I make myself some chocolate milk and set it aside at the table
>I pour the contents of the pot onto this big ass plate I bought that can hold all the noodles and the water
>I then proceed to drink all of the soup water off the plate
>I then proceed to pour about 2 tbsp of old soy sauce onto the ramen
>I then proceed to grab the ramen and shove it into my mouth eating it as fast as I can
>Literally handfuls of ramen going into my mouth
>Every once and awhile I take a sip of chocolate milk to help it go down
>Once I eat all the ramen I lick the plate clean
>Once I am done I Proceed to sit on the couch for the next 10 minutes licking my fingers of all of the ramen juice soiled into my skin
>Occasionally finding small pieces of noodle and eating it
>I then throw away the packets for the ramen so no one knows I did this

Anyone else /doweirdshitsometimesmaybenotthatoften/
>>
Stuffing your fat face is not a ritual. It's called overeating you sack of shit.
>>
>>25379416
>Someone is jealous that they can't eat 10 packets of ramen.
>>
>>25379399
Holy shit, if you were a bit more articulate and made yourself throw up afterwards I would swear you were Lord Byron reborn.
>>
File: 1450807435170.png (433 KB, 360x408) Image search: [Google]
1450807435170.png
433 KB, 360x408
let's see, so the each packet of dry noodles alone has a sodium value of 66%, based on a 2500 calorie diet of course, multiplying that by 10 let's it hit a whopping 660% of your daily value, and that not including whatever other garbage you eat in the day. hope you drink a shitload of water
>>
>>25379621
worth tbqh f.am
>>
>buy big bag of jelly bellies
>put as many as I can in my mouth and chew on them for 10 minutes
>takes 40 minutes to eat a whole bag
>feel like I wasted my money because I can't taste the individual flavors
>probably do it again in a couple days
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.