[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, your average 20 years old ugly kissless virgin loser
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: fuckingnormies.jpg (36 KB, 308x300) Image search: [Google]
fuckingnormies.jpg
36 KB, 308x300
>be me, your average 20 years old ugly kissless virgin loser
>used to be a NEET
>got a job in an office, but they tell me that 10 girls basically work there and i'll be the only male
>scared as fuck but i accept it because i trusted the "get out of your comfort zone" normie bullshit
>started 4 days ago, girls are nice but i'm a total sperglorg so they talk while i just listen
>everything was alright though
>yesterday girls told me "maria comes tomorrow, you will see, she LOVES men, she will probably stay with you a lot lol"
>go to work tomorrow, i open the door
>maria is in front of me
>i say "hi" and goes for the cheek kiss since thats what everybody does there since im here
>she stares at me awkwardly
>it becomes extremely awkward
>i just leave and say hi to everybody else
>she didnt even say a fucking word
>she didnt talk to me the whole day
>she said goodbye to everyone except me

I hate my life so fucking much. I think i will quit my job as soon as possible, i'm pretty sure this whore told what happened to the other girls and they are laughing at me. I was just being delusional, i believed the fucking normies and i forgot how awful girls were.

Follow my advice fellow robots, DON'T even bother trying, everything is hopeless for us.

This evening this bitch will probably party hard and get fucked by tons of chads, and i'll be at home, alone, thinking about what happened. I hate my parents for giving birth to me, i wish i could be dead. Fuck.
>>
>>25379392
Dude, chill, she probably don't even remember too, and if she does, chad is more important for her than the nerdy ugly guy from her job

If you care that much, try saying hi after a few days, but don't be a sperglord this time, she is just a whore with a stinky pussy

At least you have a job too, wagecucking has it's good sides
>>
>>25379477
>At least you have a job too, wagecucking has it's good sides
This. I want a job to take my mind off this bullshit called life.
>>
File: 1415350550834.png (256 KB, 394x476) Image search: [Google]
1415350550834.png
256 KB, 394x476
>maria, a creep think you like him, you should avoid him
>"yes anon, maria will love you :DD"
>>
>>25379392
seems like you are overeacting bro. I also work with a ton of women and sometimes they just dislike you for whatever reason. I dont think she told anyone about it, just dont let it get to you. From now on just always be nice and helpful to her so things will get better, if they dont then its her fault .)

And what is this fucking mentality about being mad that SHES gonna get drunk and fucked tonight, like wtf your not her dad or ex boyfriend or something. The thing you hate her for just fuel your own self hate...
>>
>>25379392
>>i say "hi" and goes for the cheek kiss since thats what everybody does there since im here

what? Who kisses at a job?
>>
>>25379638
Not him, but in my country you can kiss on the cheek as a way to say hello.

But personally, i wait for the girl to make the motion, then i copy that motion. (if she shakes my hand the first time, i don't try kissing)
>>
>>25379392
if you throw acid into her face she won't remember you spaghetting anon
>>
>>25379392
So when you met all the other women, you kiss cheeked them successfully?

If that's true then dam nigga, you are overreacting. Being able to do that well or even half well is hard. Even more so for a khv robot
>>
Have the other 10 girls been treating you ok? If so i wouldn't immediately assume everything was going down the shitter the moment you meet one person where things get awkward.

At least wait a few days and see if anything changed. Act like nothing happened. Remember your feelings are exaggerated right now due to feeling embarrassed and out of place, give yourself a few days to calm down before making any rash decisions.

If Maria makes a big deal out of this, she's a quintessential bitch
>>
>>25379477
>she doesn't remember

top keke
>>
>>25379615

>From now on just always be nice and helpful to her so things will get better

No fucking way. This WHORE refused to even say a simple fucking "hi" and a simple fucking "good bye" to me, i won't be nice to this whore IF i don't leave this job next month, and i'm still thinking about it. The whore was not even good looking, she was a fucking 6/10. I can't believe it happened to me. I am ugly as fuck, yes, but i'm /fit/ and /fa/. I act like a sperglord but i don't look like a sperglord. She didn't even know me, so she didn't even know that, yet she humiliated me.
>>
File: 788389999377383.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
788389999377383.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
>>25379392
So by the sounds of it, one awkward moment with one of the grills and you seemed to be OK with the rest?

Seems OK to me anon, who gives a fuck if the one (bitchy by sounds of it) don't wana talk to you. You have plenty of time anyway to change that as well

Fuck it anon you done well on your first day by the souds of it
>>
>i say "hi" and goes for the cheek kiss since thats what everybody does there since im here

So in other words. You didn't even introduce yourself and the very first thing you tried to do when meeting this person is kiss them? no fucking wonder they got freaked out by you. OP those people worked together for god knows how long, being their for FOUR days doesn't mean you just pretend you've been there for years. fucking idiot.
>>
op has no chill
>>
>>25379814
>/fit/
>/fa/
Lets see then
>>
>>25379772

The girls literally went for the cheek kiss when i arrived the first time, i didn't do anything. That's how i knew the cheek kiss was the proper to say hi in this office

>>25379775

Girls are girls, right ? They act nice to everybody, yet they talk behind the other girls when they're not here, i assume they do the same with me, so i don't really know. But they are nice in front of me, which is still better than the whore called Maria.

But thanks for the advice though. What should i do if i see her next time ? I say hi or what ? I clearly don't want to say hi though.
>>
Honestly, when you first meet someone, just go for the handshake. Forget about the norm, just shake their hand, male or female, doesn't matter. It's the least risky thing you can do. If they offer the cheek kisss then fine, but otherwise, shake hands.
>>
>>25379905

I guess girls tend to gossip (some guys as well). But not all gossip is malicious in nature, per se. Sometimes people just want to vent, but they still treat that same person ok. Some people just gossip to entertain themselves.

Some gossip is over trivial things, where they don't want to exclude or bully you, but they still feel like talking about you. So don't get too stressed about whether they do or do not gossip about you. Gossipers gossip about each others as well. Meaning if those 10 girls gossip about you, they'll talk about each others behind each others back as well.

There are also women who would realize giving you shit about this incident is unreasonable, so even if Maria says something, they wont necessarily put so much weight on it. I don't know what your co-workers are like

As for what to do next. I'd say hi, if ignored I'd pretend like nothing. If she's passive aggressive, it can be easier to make her seem like a arrogant bitch by treating her normally. Pretend you don't notice her rudeness and just go on about your business.

This depends on your workplace atmosphere. Don't be overly nice, don't be overly rude. If you treat her normally, others might see her as a bit stuck up for ignoring you. But this depends on a lot of factors, it's kind of complex.

If she starts talking shit directly to you, that is a more tricky situation. And strategies depends very much on your workplace, attitudes of co-workers etc.
>>
>>25379392
god damnit OP

WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?

You should have just been conservative and say "hey I'm ____ and I'm new here. Are you maria? It's nice to meet you."
>>
>>25379580
I knew a group of girls who did that to me in highschool but it ended up going on for months before I realized they were just messing with my emotions. The worst part was, the girl who I thought liked me was in on it, she got me to send her cringey high schooler messages on facebook and showed them to people at school so I get made fun of and beat up a lot.
>>
>trying to follow the place's social customs on your first day
>expecting employees to care about the new guy
>expecting FEMALE employees to not expect the new guy to be a pervert or something

How fucking retarded can you be, OP?
>>
>>25381104

It was my 5th day, you fucking mongoloid. Learn to read.
>>
>>25379392
Why would you try to kiss a stranger on the cheek? Also the girls told you that because they were mad with maria and wanted to sick a creepy guy on her.

If you had a chance with somebody a girl would never tell you.
>>
>>25381663
>If you had a chance with somebody a girl would never tell you.
Fucking wise words right here OP. >>25379392 Women are inherently greedy, and they can't stand seeing their beta orbiters and beta providers escape from their maw.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.