[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I discovered my father is seeing a woman >3 years after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Pepe_7ba1f9_5547399.jpg (35 KB, 593x640) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_7ba1f9_5547399.jpg
35 KB, 593x640
>I discovered my father is seeing a woman
>3 years after my mother died
>he forgets 25 years of marriage and goes all out latin lover

Honestly familia I'm beginning to crumble. I wish I could move but I have no money. Better yet, I wish he was gone. No respect for the dead.
>>
u jelly m9?
>>
3 years seems like a reasonable time to be quite honest
>>
A friend of mine's dad married another woman within 3 months of his mom dying of cancer. He disowned him after that and rightfully so

If a woman did this to a man /r9k/ would be apoplectic with rage
>>
>>25379414
I'm just sad about it. My mother was truly the best thing we had and I see it like a dick move.

>>25379400
Not much.
>>
So your pops doesn't deserve to move on? I think your mother would want the same for him. Not for you, though, because this is pathetic. Kill yourself instead.

Jelousy is a smelly cologne.
>>
File: 1422847494568.png (21 KB, 336x341) Image search: [Google]
1422847494568.png
21 KB, 336x341
>tfw dad cheated on mom and wrecked her life

And you fags said it was only the women who did this shit.
>>
>>25379388
dude, neither your nor your dad can mourn your mother for the rest of your lives. shit i fucking hope my husband gets some rad fucking pussy after i die because hes the type who will need it to stop from killing himself
>>
>>25379503
What a shit dad. My condolences.

>>25379517
There is a middle ground between mourning forever and acting like a fucking teenager for fucks sake.
Nightly emails and calls, stupid smiles and that kind of stuff.
>>
>>25379388
steal papa's money.
>>
>>25379636
I've thought about stealing hers if she ever comes.
>>
>>25379552
So just because he is older he can't fucking love someone in that new and exciting way?
I mean, I remember the first time I fell in love that's how it felt, it was amazing and new and people hardly ever experience that in their life. That feeling where you can be total faggots for each other is exciting and fun. How old is your dad? He must be in his 50s? 60s? No matter what you believe we all only live once and getting to be that excited about something rarely happens for people his age because we're made to think that 'adults' don't do that kind of shit. News flash, we are all going to die, all of us and the rational part of our brain knows that we go nowhere, we cease to exist and if your dad can manage to escape that brutal reality and be a total faggot for his new gf and be happy and she can too then all the more power to them. You can either be happy that your dad still has a reason to get up in the morning or be pissed that he's happy. One of those makes you an adult who understands that your Father is a human being just like you with desires and needs, the other is still a fucking child who just wants his daddy all to himself. Your choice, faggot.
>>
>>25379388
TO be honest familia member my mother passed in 2009 and papie was with some old hag 4 years later (he claims it was 4 years after anyway). To be honest the only thing I care about is my inheritance as I am the only child, my collective parents estate is reasonable in value and don't want the hag and her shit ass family getting any of it. Recently my dad has been instigating arguments with me (I believe) to sour our relationship so he can kick me out and he can move the hag in. He says I am not welcome at home any more anyway; I don't think I'll ever get my inheritance. Tbh if I'm forced out I will have absolutely no intention of speaking to him again.
>>
>>25380029
Yeah same i reckon if i have a wife one day and she's dies ill be searching for a replacement the next day. Fuck the kid
>>
Till death do us part.

Pretty sure most people wouldn't expect their spouse to go another 35-40 years single and celibate just because they died early.
>>
I've seen people move on the next day bro.....3 years is long.
>>
>>25380849
Get a lawyer, seriously. Figure out your options, if any.
>>
>>25380892
Yo, this motherfucker said his mom died three years ago. Jesus thats three years of adjustment, mourning and loneliness. Kids are great but having someone around you can talk to as a person, not just speaking as a parent but as a real person. Parents don't talk to their kids about a lot of things and they sure as fuck don't share certain experiences with them. Like bodily intimacy as an outward manifestation of internal connection, by which I mean fucking that is fueled by desire and love. Unless this guy wants that kind of relationship with his dad then he has to acknowledge that his dad is a fucking person whose life is not 100% tied to anyone else. The best you can do is form meaningful connections with people and make the best of the time you have together. Which it would seem his dad is trying to do, sounds like OP wants his dad to cut off his own cock and bury it next to his dead wife. Your mom is worm food OP. It's ok, so is mine. But my dad moved on after about 6 years of basically doing nothing every day but being lonely and staying inside watching TV. He found someone he can spend his final years with and thank god because it hurts any halfway decent person to see their parents suffer for so long. The woman he's with now isn't my mom but she makes my dad happy and he finally feels like he has a reason to live. But fuck that right?
>>
>>25381052
That pretty much adds further to the idea that no relationship lasts long, and every human being (if they try) will have 10+ relationships in there life. Relationships are temporary stepping stones and nothing else.
>>
>>25381017
Get a lawyer on what grounds? He can leave his money and home to anyone of his choice when he dies.
>>
>>25381090
Well, what I'm saying is that if we choose to view someone moving on with their life as abandoning the memory of whoever came before then we're in a really shitty place. My best friend died a few years back and I miss the shit out of her, got hit by a car on the sidewalk. Then a few years later I found myself calling someone else my best friend, not like that means my friend meant nothing to me or that I want to forget her, just that I can't let that define all my future relationships.
>>
File: 1426991825060.gif (2 MB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
1426991825060.gif
2 MB, 400x303
Sounds like your dad is just really lonely.

You should have more empathy for people or start HRT and give him your boypussy.

Preferably both though.
>>
>>25381103
This. Fuck >>25380849 anon, he didn't earn any of that shit. Dumb entitled white kids and "muh inheritance". You better kiss your dad's ass if you want any of his stuff.
>>
>>25380849
holy shit
>entitled white kid detected
get a fucking job OP
>>
fek ef
>>
>>25381237
>>25381290

OP of post >>25380849 here.

I don't kiss anyone's ass for any reason. I make my own money but half of it was my mothers. She never had chance to leave a will but she always told me half of it plus her jewelry was mine. Guess what I got nothing when she died. When she was alive my dad never treated her to nice things, yet he buys the hag designer hand bags, jewelry and takes her on holiday - that much I know. I have a right to be aggrieved.
>>
>>25379388
How long should he be on his own? Six years, twenty years? Maybe he wouldn't need another woman if his son wasn't such a failure, but you fucked that up.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 740x740
>>25381237
>white kids
assmad broke nigger detected
>>
You niggers don't understand that 3 years is a long time. If the guy is 50, it's 6% of his life (so far).
>>
OP here. Money is also a concern of mine, apart from the moral dilemma I stated in the original post. I know lots of women who are just there for the money and my mother worked hard for 30 years just to see its results get gifted to a random nobody...it makes my blood boil.

It's also weird. I don't want her coming in here like she's entitled to suck an old man dry. I fear for the days to come.
>>
>>25379388
>hating your dad for wanting to not be a lonely sad fuck jacking off to pictures of his dead wife
Youre a bitter cunt
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.