[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
after pic related's success, another uggo became a qtp2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-07-23_12-43-18.png (964 KB, 975x595) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-23_12-43-18.png
964 KB, 975x595
after pic related's success, another uggo became a qtp2t azn gf
https://youtu.be/yTf2KXT4VXE?t=2m38s
>>
>>25379351
>wanting frankenstein children
>>
>>25379553
this 2bh, this is why I don't recommend Koreans
>>
I felt sorry for that one rich Asian guy that had 3...unusual-looking children with a woman that hid the fact that she had plastic surgery.
Not gonna lie though, this makes me want to go to Korea and get surgery.
>>
>>25379351
this is amazing

how can they get to the bone structure without leaving scars.. are they below her chin and covered in makeup?
>>
i can't even imagine how it must feel like living life after changing your face so drastically
also it sucks that they only show the before and afer
i'm much more interested in the process of these surgeries
>>
>>25379351
This is why you shouldn't have children with Koreans.
>>
>>25380508
there are scars from jaw shaves, but they are (usually) back at the back of their jaw, under the ear
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.