[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mom forcing me to go out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 240x300
I'm living at home because I'm only 18, and my mom is making me go to one of her friends New Year's Eve parties tonight. Every time I go it's awkward as hell, they are all laughing and loud and I just sit there not knowing what to do. Idk why she is forcing me to do this every year. Nothing will change. I'd rather stay home and play vidya than go out and be around obnoxious drunk 40 year olds who talk about crossfit and Zumba all the fucking time.
>>
Have sex with Them and they will shit up, works 100%
>>
>>25379350
Do this this is why she brings you
>>
It's not about you. It's about her. You're a toll of hers that she uses to make herself either look better or less bad. She can bring her son with her to show off to her friends OR to preemptively disarm them from asking why she left you home alone on a "special" day, which would make her look like a bad mother. Women are all about outward chicanery.
>>
>>25379329
AT LEAST YOU HAVE PARENTS WHO CARE.

MY PARENTS DONT GIVE A FUCK
>>
Try drinking and hitting on milf poon. It's better than standing in the corner not drinking or fucking milf poon.
>>
>>25379329
She probably wants you to fuck these girls cause she doesnt want to see you without a partner. Embarrassing tb quite honest.

Just tell your mom to fuck off.
>>
>>25379386
I agree. To make matters worse I tried to ask a girl out tonight, and she told me she had a surprise birthday party to go too. Then when I told her she can tell me if she doesn't want to hangout it would be fine, she said she did and she's sorry she's been really busy lately. But I've asked her out 4 other times over a matter of 2 months and she's had a damn excuse each time. Fuck me.
>>
>>25379425
You're becoming one of those creepy orbiters that girls laugh at with their friends. Just drop her, she's not interested.
>>
>>25379447
I know it's just hard too because she's one of the first girls to give me attention like this. I'm not ugly I'm just an awkward fuck. We've been on one date and she told me she enjoyed it, but like I said I've asked her out 4 times after that and she's had an excuse each time.
>>
>>25379425
Maybe she's just not that into you bro. Gotta respect the girl.
>>
>>25379329
your mom is a fucking whore that's why
>>
>>25379482

Spoken like a true reddit browsing faggot
>>
>>25379386
>>25379425
>>25379425
Are you guys fucking retarded? She could just lie and say that her son is at a friend's place.
>>
>>25379329
Why not say that you're going to see a friend of yours then just leave and sleep in your car? Or come back home when you know your mom has gone to the party? She'll probably be out until the early hours getting spitroasted by Chad and Tyrone, so you can leave for a bit then just come back and say you left at 1am or something.
>>
>>25379719
I don't even browse reddit my lad, but you just have to respect the girl. I mean getting turned down four times? You should've already given up after the first time.
>>
>>25379983

The reason you get shot down so often is because you respect the girl.

The "tell me if she doesn't want to hangout" beta bullshit wasn't doing him any favors, but you should never quit trying to get it in. Some girls respond well to persistence. I've had to try a few times before I got a bitch to agree on drinks. From there it's back to your place for more drinks/netflix and chill, or whatever bullshit excuse you can makeup to get her in the door. From there closing is pretty much guaranteed. You just have to remember no always means yes. She's putting up a show so she gets to hamster her way out of feeling like a whore. Let her do her bullshit and then just enjoy the pussy. Women are stupid, but this means they are easily manipulated as well. Never respect the girl.

I repeat: Never respect the girl.
>>
>>25379425
Tell her to let you know when she wants to go out with you, then forget about her.
>>
>>25379719
>has never browsed reddit
>>
>>25380133
>>25379983
>>25379719
but it's not beta to ignore the girl. it's literally alpha. if you ask her 5 fucking times after se shaid no then you're a beta orbiter. alphafags ignore her until she comes back.
>>
>>25380158

Is that a bad thing? I haven't browsed gaia either.

>>25380184

There's a difference between being aloof and having abundance mentality and running like a little bitch because you're afraid of rejection. Whether it is beta or alpha depends on frame. Don't be a bitch about it and it's alfalfa.
>>
get drunk and embarass yourself its pretty funny for everybody evolved because you're embarrasing yourself but also the make drunk most happy and evolve your own
>>
>>25380228
>Is that a bad thing? I haven't browsed gaia either.
no it's not, but if you think redditors talk/think like that then you have obviously never been there.

>i keep orbiting her because i am not afraid of rejection *tips fedora*
spoken like a true... redditor you'd say now.
>Don't be a bitch about it and it's alfalfa.
cringeworthy. kill yourself.
>>
File: 1451021540454.jpg (152 KB, 1033x798) Image search: [Google]
1451021540454.jpg
152 KB, 1033x798
>>25380158
are you joking here m8?
>>
>>25379329
One of my old college buddies hit me up, last night.
>bro what are you doing New Year's Eve?
>nm wbu?
>bro I'm getting an eight ball (3.5 grams of cocaine, for those of you who don't keep up with your degenerate slang) and clubbing with Chad and Stacy, you wanna go?
>nah don't like coke, don't like clubbing thanks for the invite
>nah brah you never party with us any more I'll pick you up around 8
So now I'm going to spend all day, today, wondering if I should go, or if I should piss off my only sorta friend I have left, but really, I know I'll go with pissing him off. I don't know what the fuck it is with normies and clubbing and hard drugs, I just want to smoke a little and drink a little and then go to bed, I don't want to listen to super loud, super awful music, and sit in a corner all night because I hate dancing and can't talk to people, drinking overpriced beer. Why do normies like paying $13 for a single fucking beer?
>inb4 "you went to college and have a friend you're a normie"
I dropped out of college, work dead end jobs I always get fired from because of my autism (diagnosed yet always get denied autismbux), I'm about to be homeless for the third time because of this, and my normie friend was my room mate in college, who actually lives nearby and hangs with me occasionally.
>>
>>25379329
That's good, be thankfull
>>
>>25380258

Not being an alpha is a perfectly fine lifestyle choice. It's the current year. Even faggots like bruce jenner are accepted.

Being afraid of women is not a good way of getting into their pants though. Who gives a fuck if you're bothering her? They are good for one thing only. If she won't suck my dick then I'll hit on the next few girls I see until I see her again. I'm not missing out on anything if I piss her off by being so forward. Most likely it turns her on, worst case scenario I don't get my dick sucked(by her, at that exact moment).
>>
>>25380326
Honestly just go.

I'd rather be out hating normies than hating myself for being alone on new years
>>
>>25380458

I'd rather go to the bar and get my drink on and awkwardly hit on people inbetween misogynist rantings than party with my mom and her fat friends. I mean maybe if they have hot wings and all the bubbly I can drink for free, but even then I"d still be unhappy unless her friends have sexy daughters for me to eyefuck.
>>
>>25379329
Only 18? You are an adult and trying to be a man, just stop bitching for once.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.