[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
she's going to divorce me. wtf do I do? I have nowhere to live.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: divorce.jpg (177 KB, 1592x1194) Image search: [Google]
divorce.jpg
177 KB, 1592x1194
she's going to divorce me. wtf do I do? I have nowhere to live.
>>
Become an hero faggot.
>>
>>25379358
dont have the balls
>>
Find some family members you can live with for a while to get back on your feet, after you amassed some money buy your own place stay out of the dating scene for a while just until you're ready to start again, all I can really say OP
>>
>>25379323

post story so we can feed on your misery like vultures do with a corpse
>>
>>25379379
Family or Friends*
>>
>>25379323
You're better off. Is she taking half your shit?
>>
>>25379323
Post your story so we can all learn from your dumbass mistake of getting married. Fuck off, normie.

>>>/adv/
>>
>>25379323
U dont own the house retard? Besides, you should have money. Or did she took everything? Also, did she cheat on you like the average slut eating cumdupster?
>>
>>25379323
>getting married
>"I fucked myself in the ass, now how do I stop the bleeding?"

Get a fucking job, earn money, pay alimony so you don't go to jail.

It will be shit, you earned it.
>>
>>25379323
Fuck off and die dumb normie cunt
>>
>>25379323
What happened?
>>25379668
As harsh as it sounds it's the most realistically beneficial thing to do.
>>
>>25379323
Its for the best faggot. You'll have the options you'd dreamt of. Feels good to be new 2bh.
>>
>>25379323
dump her nudes faggot
>>
>>25379396
This retarded faggot right here is a representative of 90% of r9k.
>>
get a female lawyer asap
>>
>>25379323
Since getting a divorce I have couch surfed across the southern United States. Don't burn any bridges and be willing to work for your shelter. Try not to overstay your welcome. Don't acquire material objects; you gotta be able to travel light.
>>
Why would anyone want to get divorced? OP a dumb. You should have listened to us when you had the chance. Let me guess: nawalt? I guess you'll be back here during your second divorce, that's assuming you aren't sent to pound you in the ass prison for being unable to make your alimony payments.
>>
>>25380124

Does that trigger you, little roastie?
>>
J U S T A L I M O N Y M Y S H I T U P B R E N D A N
>>
>>25379323
>falling for the marriage meme
That was your problem and you deserve it tbqhwyf
>>
File: JUST.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>25381626
texterino for the robotino
>>
That's what you get for marrying a Western woman. You should've known that ages ago, you had it coming anyway.
>>
>>25380124
And this retard faggot is clearly on the wrong board. Fuck off.
>>
>>25381780

>implying imarriedhimjustforagreencardandhalfhisshit are any better

If it has a vagina it can't be trusted. If it is actually faggot pretending to be a woman it can't be trusted. Marriage is fucking retarded. It loses all meaning the second divorce is even a legal possibility. Why even bother? It means nothing. Literally nothing.

Her:"till death do us part or I decide I want to go fuck other people but still live in your house and you give me lots of money"
Him:"sure thing babe, can I at least watch and would you like to lock my clitty up in a chastity belt too?"
>>
Get a consultation with all the lawyers in town so she can't use them later. Eve if you don't hire them, conflict of interest prevents any lawyer you've represented from working for her.
>>
File: 1448244453313.jpg (95 KB, 1140x575) Image search: [Google]
1448244453313.jpg
95 KB, 1140x575
>>25381973

>implying she wasn't seeing a lawyer before op was even served the paperwork

You're so naive it's kind of cute.
>>
>>25379323
Rejoice and be free you're lucky
>>
>>25379323
THATS WHAT YOU GET NORMIE!!!

DAS RITE!!
DAS RITE!!!

U DIN DO NUFFIN! U JUST NEEDED MO MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMS
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.