[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10
File: fuckfeels.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
fuckfeels.png
11 KB, 645x773
Post your feeliest feels ITT. Right now I feel incredibly isolated and sad. I don't want to think that I will be alone forever.
>>
File: 1445985732321.png (84 KB, 260x312) Image search: [Google]
1445985732321.png
84 KB, 260x312
>>25379229
I barley even feel anymore.
>>
>>25379242
But I do feel pretty shitty for misspelling barely.
>>
File: backhug.jpg (185 KB, 933x960) Image search: [Google]
backhug.jpg
185 KB, 933x960
>>25379229
Shhh it's okay
everything's going to be alright
it'll all work itself out
>>
File: Sad-Kitten-1.jpg (69 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Kitten-1.jpg
69 KB, 400x289
>>25379229
I feel ugly and alone and unlovable. And sad I didn't get invited to do a single thing with anyone else tonight for NYE.

Bonus feel, my parents disowned me years ago and my only other sibling is a narcissistic drug fucked alcoholic, so no immediate family.
>>
Nobody replies to my posts anymore. I've literally been outcasted by a bunch of fucking outcasts.
Fuck this board.
>>
>>25379264
I thought i finally had friends and here i am alone again on new year's eve.
the year ends in two hours and everyone i know is out somewhere while i am left alone once again. i know it's entirely my fault but i still feel like shit
>>
I'm the perfect storm of

>ugly
>boring
>shy

And I doubt anyone will ever love me. It's all I think about. I've tried to make myself more interesting but I have no passions, no interests, no hobbies. I'm always tired and bored.
>>
>>25379229
One of my friends is having a New Years party without me. He even sent me pics of the setup but didn't invite me.
>he's a failed Chad
>when his Chad friends don't want to hang out with him he hangs out with me
>I'm a fucking heel and a backup friend
>>
>>25379319
At one point you have to decide between being humiliated, and total isolation.
I chose total isolation.
Choose wisely.
>>
>tfw 4chan is down
>feel empty inside
>>
File: eeehhh.png (131 KB, 288x324) Image search: [Google]
eeehhh.png
131 KB, 288x324
I'm going to university because of my parents' pressure and I have literally no clue what the fuck I am doing.

I don't have any academic area I excel at or have a particular interest in. I'm not super math-inclined, so I can't just do a STEM major and wing it. I can't think of anything I'd enjoy or tolerate doing as a career. I just want to make money so I can afford the actual fun things in life. I have embarrassingly low ambition and drive.

I leave in 4 days. I'm actually panicking. I don't even know how to make friends.
>>
File: dead insied.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
dead insied.png
32 KB, 633x758
Dead. I don't feel lonely, I don't feel sad. It has all merged into this feel.

I'm all alone, even though my friend was invited to some party, he decided to not humiliate himself and didn't bring me with him.

I gave up.
>>
>>25379609
there are literally hundreds of other chans
>>
>>25379634
what subject did you choose? or will you have to choose on day 1 ?
>>
>>25379805
I'm going as undeclared. Just taking some gen ed classes the first semester and seeing what happens.
>>
>>25379829
fug, your country's Uni system seems pretty cool.
oldfag reported, I finished a degree in philosophy, then achieved total outcastitude. I almost live in a barrel and fap in public.
I didn't like science. Wish I had picked Law or IT. But at the time, Law seemed like an awful lot of work.
>>
>>25379885
>your country's Uni system seems pretty cool
The trade-off is that one semester costs $14,000.
>>
>opening ramen flavor packet
>the other end has enough resistance to make the powder fly all over the place on a single tear

life is hell
>>
hungry. I just realize I didn't eat dinner yesterday so the last thing i ate was like breakfast yesterday.
>>
File: _41798970_usa416.jpg (35 KB, 416x300) Image search: [Google]
_41798970_usa416.jpg
35 KB, 416x300
>>25379895
USA !

(paralysed termites in a firecracker)
>>
>>25379319
>backup friend
this is all I've ever been to anyone else but I haven't even had that for years ..
>>
File: world-backup-day-2015.jpg (41 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
world-backup-day-2015.jpg
41 KB, 500x336
>>25379968
Never underestimate backup.
>>
i have acne and my hair is too short and it has split ends and my nose is weird and my lips are too small and i have an overbite and no matter how much i eat or starve myself or work out i cant get nice thighs because of genetics and my boobs are small and my butt is average and my boyfriend is cheating on me but hes my only friend and nobody talks to me all day and people dont respond to me if i ask to do something with them or they just say that they cant and my eyes are brown and my eyebags are so bad and genetic and i have dark circles and im going to die alone
>>
My mum went mental, because my dad bought too much food for us. (my dad and mum are obese and I am fat). We could feed a family of 8 people right now.
Anyway, I hope that my grandma dies soon. she is giving my mum a hard time.

Thank god there is alcohol.
>>
>>25379919
You're going to feel so hard next time you eat
>>
>>25380006
shhh, let me kiss that butt.
>>
File: 1451481620461.png (304 KB, 666x400) Image search: [Google]
1451481620461.png
304 KB, 666x400
>lose 80lb
>ready to feel confident and fit and happy with my body

>stomach is covered in stretch marks
>shoulders and back are covered in acne scars
>no woman will ever want to touch me
>>
>>25380016
I never buy more than 300/500g of food.
Problem is, it's awfully expensive.
>>
File: mic004aL.jpg (59 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
mic004aL.jpg
59 KB, 1200x675
>During the day
>Nothing to do
>Friends always flaky and never seem to pick up their phones or call me to hang out
>Want to go fishing
>No one responds to my calls or messages
>Go by myself, not the first time I've done this
>Fishing alone
>Try a new spot
>Water is nice, sun's out and spot is away from people
>Get really happy about this
>Start fishing and mind starts to wander
>Think about if 2016 will be the year I experience love or a relationship with a nice girl
>Think about what I have to offer them
>Reality hits that I'm a loser fishing by themselves on a nice sunny day whilst everyone else is enjoying themselves in the company of friends
>Didn't even get a bite after 4 hours
>On the drive home see the stray white cat near my place
>Pull over to pet it for a while
>Wish that I caught something so I could feed it
>>
>>25380157
pretty good attitude, imo
>>
>>25380067
>tfw losing weight now
>also have acne scars on shoulder and back
>ugly hairy back
just fuck me up senpai
>>
>>25380140
My dad usually buys 3 loafs of bread, even though we only eat like couple of slices. he must be thinking that a average person burns 5000 kcal a day.
Today he bought a lot of cookies (I think 1 kg or more)
>>
>tfw good looking
>tfw there are days when I doubt it
>and days where I see myself and just feel, "wow!"
>tfw qts make eye-contact in the street
>or even stop me to ask for a lighter or cig
>tfw NEET, so the street is my only field
>tfw broke as fuck
couldn't even take her out
>tfw no-life
I see my beauty, and all I think about is how it will eventually fade, unused

>>25380313
the only solution is to ruin these cookies.
>>
>>25379777
most of them are slow and degenerate
>>
>>25380414
well, I'm here for a reason.
>>
learned yesterday that my mum cheated on my dad and is now trying to convince my sister to give her money. Also she's an alcoholic and a mental fuckup with a whole load of psychological disorders.

And my dad is an ex heroin addict who also took a whole bunch of other drugs I don't even fucking know. And he's a manchild.

Thinking about it, I'm not surprised I turned out how I am with parents like that. Not that they're to blame, really.
>>
>>25380402
Yeah, my mum is going to let them get moldy.
>>
I just want to be loved and valued. I want someone to look me in the eyes and tell me that I'm good enough and mean it.
>>
>>25380467
my parents are very different, but very fucked up in their own way
I thought I could be different from them
I became a nice guy because Himself was a fucking monster.
Realized I was reproducing their model, only reversed (attraction to cruel bitches)
Now I feel the only way out is to be alone.
I've seen too much violence.
I know I push girls away

but hey, soon a new deal will be dealt, 2016, here I come!
>>
My ex wife was a horrible, cheating, manipulating bitch. I have dreams about when she wasn't and wake up sad and lonely. It's been a year since we separated. It's not getting better.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.