[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do attractive Indians exist? Fembots, have you seen attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
Do attractive Indians exist?
Fembots, have you seen attractive Indians before?
>>
Attractive Indians are ones with caucasian features. Bone fide Indians are objectively unattractive.
>>
Yes, but as usual, the most attractive non-Caucasians are the ones who have the most Caucasian features.
>>
>>25378954
>>25378984
what does that have to do with anything? Why can't you faggots simply just say yes.
>>
>>25378954
so you're telling me that besides height a guy should try and look as white as possible but avoiding blatant imitation
>>
>>25378923
yeah well he looked indian but I think he was mexican, I never asked him but he's a manlet too, all of the things I didn't think I would be into but he was just so cute and had a beautiful smile, I should message him back sometime. anyway he looked indian more than he looked mexican, actually he didn't seem mexican at all
>>
File: 1444698130201.png (805 KB, 707x536) Image search: [Google]
1444698130201.png
805 KB, 707x536
>>25379000
something tells me you're a poo in loo and got triggered

otherwise why do you even care, it's meant to incite discussion in this shit thread
>>
>>25379005
>avoiding blatant imitation

No, they should actually try to be as civilised as possible.
>>
>>25378923

Yes

t. fembot
>>
>>25379025
Because I find it how funny you insecure whities are.

>Oh yeah, non-whites can be attractive. ONLY when they look white doh!

Hilarious really. You do this for every ethnic group.
>>
>>25379042
It's literally true though. The Indian in the OP image is attractive but only because he has paler skin, lighter eyes and a thinner nose than your bog standard shitskin
>>
>>25378984
I disagree with this, I'm dark skin and fucked all the light skin females in thee black race

You don't understand, they want ape thug dick from a big nigga like me
>>
>>25379042
Post somebody of a non-Caucasian race who does not have Caucasian features and is still attractive.

>chinks are so hot with their flat faces and weird fucking eyes
>nignogs are so dreamy, with their comically large lips and gorilla noses
>>
>>25379109
You are a fetish.
Some people out there like to fuck obese landwhales.
Some people like to fuck animals.
Some people even like to fuck their cars.

And some people like to fuck you.
>>
>>25379042

If the guy in the OP claimed to be white few would correct him.
>>
File: freida-pinto-hot-photo-shoot-4.jpg (274 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
freida-pinto-hot-photo-shoot-4.jpg
274 KB, 1600x1067
>>25379072
>than your bog standard shitskin
Again, you only generalize based on what you see and here with your stupid little friends. India is fucking huge you dip.
>>
I saw a cute guy on the bus once, I think he was India or maybe from Sri Lanka, somewhere there, but that's it. Of course there are handsome Indian actors but they tend to look pretty white.
>>
>>25379118

Very pronounced Asian features but blows most white girls outta water
>>
>>25379118
>>chinks are so hot with their flat faces and weird fucking eyes
>>nignogs are so dreamy, with their comically large lips and gorilla noses

>nitpicking this hard
>>
File: chapter162_ee.jpg (77 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
chapter162_ee.jpg
77 KB, 667x1000
>>25378923
This one looks rather handsome
>>
>>25379152
>If the guy in the OP claimed to be white few would correct him.

Says who? It's extremely easy to tell a desi guy apart from a white guy.
>>
>>25378954
> 'objectively'

You mean that the media only sexualises white and black guys and have them as lead roles in every conceivable tv show or movie and that's why everything is measured by how caucasian you are
>>
>>25379138
I'm literally 6 foot 5 inches but im literally a nothing ass nigga. I steal from the store without so much as trying to steal it and walk out, fuck all the white people in the world. I am a quintessential NIGGER, who cares?
>>
File: MongolGirl.jpg (64 KB, 417x640) Image search: [Google]
MongolGirl.jpg
64 KB, 417x640
>>25379118
This one's a qt
>>
I know one who is. He's from mauritius tho, not from india. But Mauritians are kinda indians. Hes not light skinned as in ops pic, dark skinned like most indians, but still id say he looks better than the guy in the pic.
>>
>>25378923
maybe if their grandma was raped by a white man
otherwise ew no
>>
>>25379189

ayyyyyy

ayyblox
>>
>tfw the hottest guy in your university is benagli
>tfw literally have to stop studying and just look at him whenever he's in the library

qt brown boys don't like negresses though
>>
>>25379356
N9body does
>>
>>25379356
Everyone does if you push him hard enough
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.