[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is /dance/ here? >get yelled at for dancing at work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 14243768452218.jpg (26 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
14243768452218.jpg
26 KB, 396x385
Who else is /dance/ here?

>get yelled at for dancing at work
>make time go by between classes by sitting in the back and dancing with my upper body
>lose weight from dancing in the garage late at night
>finally listen to all those albums I had on my backlog by dancing along
>feel physically and mentally refreshed from dancing
>as western civilization crumbles and the haters die from AIDs, depression, and drugs, I will still be dancing
>I cannot be stopped
>>
File: 1415150952002.png (59 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1415150952002.png
59 KB, 624x434
>>25378750
does /dance/ make you popular with the qts?
>>
>>25378761

It makes me immune to their charms. Imagine having a wife and her telling you to stop dancing. Disgusting.
>>
you go OP

I like you a lot.

I'm going to try this.
>>
>>25378761
if you have
>swag

im not op
>>
>>25378771
>dance around the house with my girlfriend
>we have music nights where we smoke fuckloads of pot, put music on (last time it was one of legowelt's memphis rap mixes. vol 3 I think) and rock out for like an hour
>fog up the windows
many a good winter night
>>
>>25378804

I'll keep an open mind. As long as they don't compromise my /dance/
>>
>>25378750
This just makes me think of the Father Ted episode with the constantly dancing priest
>>
>>25378804
nice bragpost, normie faggot
>>
>>25378771
Why marry someone that would tell you that in the first place?
>>
Ive always wanted to, how do I start? I've been a fighter for four years, I've got good coordination, core strength and balance, if the beat is just right I can pull a few moves of a decent hopak, but I'd like to learn a less high commitment dance. Shuffling and c-walking look real slick to me. Is it just youtube videos and practice? OP pls guide me
>>
>>25378846

I wish Hiro would make blatant normieposting a bannable offense.
>>
>be black
>grow up super shy literally blush when girls say they like my hair (two dark skin parents but grow up looking white, white enough to fool 4chan racist to think im asian, hispanic white or otherwise nonblack)
>every family get together there's dancing
>Luther Vandross sings if you cant dance you're in trouble
>Kool in the gang tell me to get my back up off the wall
>been dating a dancer/pageant girl for two years
>I can DANCE
>still shy at a white college but go out to parties and have circles around me as I break it down
Why is dancing literally the best thing in the world?
>>
>>25378899

Nigger you just start by doing it all alone in a spot that makes you comfortable. It's a form of self-expression and physical exercise. As long as you're doing it, you're doing it right.

I start by jogging 20 minutes on the treadmill to get straight to being sweaty and exhausted. This makes for the best dancing. Then I go into the dancing and I try doing it for at least an hour or two.

Don't worry about whether or not you're working hard enough or doing good moves - the best kind of dancing is the casual dancing that puts you a timeless state where you can remain forever.
>>
I do this since I live alone! Whenever I get scared or sad I listen to really cutesy Japanese music, turn the lights off and dance pretending to be a little girl. It's really fun!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.