[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So Anon when will you be bringing a girl home? >When are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1408953578553.jpg (203 KB, 734x842) Image search: [Google]
1408953578553.jpg
203 KB, 734x842
>So Anon when will you be bringing a girl home?
>When are you going to get a girlfriend Anon?

Why do they ask this? What is it with parents and relatives that when they are dealing with someoen they are related to they are completely unable to see how things are. I'm 25, live at home, I look like absolute shit, my health is down the shitter, I have no money and I suck at talking and am too afraid to make phonecalls to strangers or talk to unknown people, and all of you niggas have seen this shit. You do the math. Why do you even ask?
>>
I'm pretty much you except I'm 18 and a high school dropout
>>
File: 1438329570866.png (38 KB, 762x744) Image search: [Google]
1438329570866.png
38 KB, 762x744
>>25378533
>don't worry about girls, just focus on your studies

3 years later
>so anon, when are you getting a girlfriend?

why can't they P I C K O N E
>>
>>25378533
Wait a few more years op, they'll be asking when you're going to bring home a """partner"""
>>
>>25378533
Remember, there's plenty of fish in the sea, and there's someone for everyone! You just have to just be yourself!
>>
>>25378533
Lmao my boss is a cool dude but twice he has told me that I need to get laid.
In front of my coworkers.
Feels bad man.
>>
Because they are genuinely concerned about the families future.
>>
File: elrisitas.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
elrisitas.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
>When you get a girlfriend...
>>
>>25378780

It's crazy how normies think being gay is more common than just being a KV loser.
>>
>>25378533
>when you leave my house

Then ignore them until they stop talking to you. It's not like they actually care about someone like you anyway.
>>
They know you are inferior and shitty. They enjoy humiliating you under the pretense of caring.
>>
>>25378533
who is this milk maid
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.