[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/ Let's have a >General Anime Thread >What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ProHunter.jpg (217 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ProHunter.jpg
217 KB, 1920x1080
Hey /r9k/ Let's have a
>General Anime Thread

>What anime are you watching right now?
>What's your favorite anime?
>What would you recommend I watch?

I'm new to anime. As a kid I'd occasionally watch Naruto and Dragon Ball Z, but that's it. I just finished Hunter x Hunter and it was amazing. Next I plan on watching Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. But I don't know what to watch after that. Help me out anons.
>>
>>25378493
/r9k/ is not the place to be making anime recommendation threads

go to >>>/wsr/

mods please get rid of this thread
>>
>>25378534
Why not anon? :( I just want to see what my fellow robots watch.
>>
>>25378567
>I just want to see what my fellow robots watch

we don't watch anime

and don't call me "fellow robot" you weeb scum
>>
I'm currently not watching any anime, the last one I watched was Aku no Hana
My favorite one, and the one I recommend, is Parasyte: The Maxim. I think it can be universally liked regardless of your genre preferences.
>>
>>25378615
Good 1 but mushishi is the best
>>
File: fbcb.gif (49 KB, 432x386) Image search: [Google]
fbcb.gif
49 KB, 432x386
>>25378493
I enjoy Future Boy Conan and Mushishi
>>
>What anime are you watching right now?
Rainbow, Haikyuu and Gintama (the latter two as they air)
>What's your favorite anime?
Mononoke, Ping Pong, Gintama, LoGH, One Outs
>What would you recommend I watch?
Yuyu Hakusho is like a mix of HxH (written by the same author) and DBZ (similar feel). It's not as well written as HxH but still good. I would also recommend reading the HxH and FMA manga if you really like them, because they are the superior versions of the series.

>>25378534
Rec threads are only a problem on /a/, it's fine to have the occasional general anime thread on /r9k/.
>>
world trigger is pretty nice
reccomendedtbhfam
reminds me of bleach
>>
>>25378719
Late reply but truly patrician taste.
>>
Watching world trigger atm.
Pretty good desu senpai it has been months since I enjoyed anime this much
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.