[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why doesn't mommy learn? why doesn't mommy learn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: scream..png (104 KB, 361x360) Image search: [Google]
scream..png
104 KB, 361x360
why doesn't mommy learn?

why doesn't mommy learn?

why does mommy leave the door open when it's 100 degrees outside, no matter how many times she is told not?

why does mommy thaw raw meat overnight on the counter, no matter how many times she is told?

why does mommy leave the milk out while she boils water for coffee "to save time" and then leave it out for hours because mommy forgets while she is watching her movie time, no matter how many times she is told?

why does mommy put the now rotten milk back in the fridge and say it's fine, no matter how many times she is told?

why does mommy keep milk 5 days after the expiry date, no matter how many times she is told?

why does mommy open new milk when the old one is not finished yet, and then leave it there to rot with half a cup left for weeks, no matter how many times she is told?

why does mommy put away things in the wrong cupboards, no matter how many times she is told?

wh YDOESN"T MOMMY LEARN WHY DOESN'T MOMMY LEARN NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES SHE IS TOLD NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES SHE IS TOLD NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES SHE IS TOLD NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES SHE IS TOLD NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES SHE IS TOLD NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES SHE IS TOLD NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES SHE IS TOLD NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES SHE IS TOLD
>>
I hear if you get a job, you can live by yourself and buy your own milk.
>>
>mommy
>mommy
>mommy
fag
>>
>>25378484
fuck off britcuck
>>
mommy will pay. mommy will not be allowed to spoil the milk will not be allowed to nag will not be allowed to ask questions
>>
>>25378494
>implying i called you a fag cause of the difference of mummy/mommy
faggy fag
>>
>>25378453
This is the hardest hitting weirdest thread I've ever seen on 4chan. I'm scared that people are spying on my thoughts now.
>>
>>25378546
mummy is someone wearing toiletpaper as clothes you nigger
>>
>>25378546
Get the fuck out Norman, you fucking newfag.
>>
>>25378453
She's probably going senile. Get out while you can.
>>
>>25378707
this OP, and/or flat out dementia. forgetting "small" things like keys and refrigeration are some of the key initial signs. assuming she's on that path, you've got 5-10 years before she starts forgetting who you are, OP
>>
that was painful to read.

there's nothing wrong with your mom, you're just a fucking autistic spaz with a milk fetish
>>
>>25378861
>there's nothing wrong with someone that frequently leaves out raw meat and dairy products overnight

kek, yeah okay
>>
>>25378909
>a bloo bloo bloo I might get an upset tummy from mummy so I'll post all about it on r9k in childish language because I'm autistic
shut the fuck up already.
>>
Just because youre some weirdo who lives with his weird mom doesn't mean you cant speak some semblance of proper english.
>>
File: mommy tendies.png (243 KB, 624x543) Image search: [Google]
mommy tendies.png
243 KB, 624x543
>>25378938
i ain't even the OP

>so I'll post all about it on r9k in childish language because I'm autistic

ahaha, oh man. have you been correcting people that say diamond dozen too?
>>
>>25378453

> tfw 27 and living with mom because undergoing mental health treatment and can't live alone
> tfw we actually talk about our conflicts like intelligent adults

She still habitually talks to me in a baby voice, pats me on the head and basically services me like a little kid. I'm telling her to stop that because it makes me feel ill but she claims she can't no matter how hard she tries.
>>
>>25378909
if you want something done right, do it yourself
>>
>>25378673
I literally lol-ed
>>
File: image.gif (957 KB, 615x461) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
957 KB, 615x461
>>25378677
Ok I laughed at this too. Great thread
>>
File: Tomoe.Mami.full.1242801.jpg (132 KB, 900x641) Image search: [Google]
Tomoe.Mami.full.1242801.jpg
132 KB, 900x641
>>25379465
Your mom wants to have sex with you

You should have sex with your mom
>>
>>25379713

My mom does not want to have sex with me.

My little sister probably dreams about fucking me, but mom? No.
>>
File: 1451547695412.jpg (27 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1451547695412.jpg
27 KB, 414x508
>>25378938
Where the fuck did you little twelvie cunts come from? OUT! OUT OUT OUT OUT!
>>
File: 2015-07-09.gif (825 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-09.gif
825 KB, 500x266
>mommy mommy mommy

Is that you Norman?
>>
>>25378453
>why is my son an autistic NEET manchild no matter how many times he is told to grow up?
>>
File: 1450269728225.jpg (64 KB, 604x552) Image search: [Google]
1450269728225.jpg
64 KB, 604x552
>trade week's worth of gbp for big plate of tendie wendies
>get comfy in blankie, ready to visit all my cyber pals
>go on favorite funposting board
>make post about what a crummy scummy slagathor mommy has been of late
>anons start making fun of me for saying "mommy"
>the normies have invaded my special place
>autism hurts
>start getting the shakey wakeys
>powerlevel rising, maximum capacity rapidly achieved
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>mommy comes rushing to the door
>"what's wrong with mommy's precious prince?"
>tell her about the normie blormies
>she soothes my sobs and lets me have a suckle of her nipples
>get 500gbp for not breaking my computer this time
>mommy is forgiven but I'll never forgive the tresspassing normies
You smelly normal McNormalsons are just jealous because your mommy never loved you properly like mine does
>>
>>25379059
*you're
*can't

;^)
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.