[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are signs a grill likes you? What if they try to bite your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 250px-Sweating-Man.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-Sweating-Man.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
What are signs a grill likes you? What if they try to bite your fingers? I'm not even really flirting, just acting aloofly disinterested I actually tend to make fun of her quite a bit
>>
>>25377935
>she texts first and texts back relatively quickly with thought out responses
>when in a group she'll try to be closer to you
>laughs at your jokes even if it was a bad one

Pretty much that kind of stuff.
>What if they try to bite your fingers?

You're dealing with a new kitten or puppy then, not a human female.
>>
>>25378028
It was weird, I was talking to her and pointing my finger at her and she tried to bite it. I asked her what she was doing and said 'if you keep pointing your finger at me I'm going to bite it'
>>
>signs

There is no such thing. If you like a girl, make a move on her.
>>
>>25378178
Fuck off chad fuck
>>
your text exchange ratio

it should be 3:1

her body language is also telling, look at pupil dilation, how her body swerves to you when you talk, pushing up her breast with her posture. playing with hair; she sits with her logs pointed at you; she makes unnecessary physical and visual contact.
>>
Biting fingers means she likes you. Either pull away and tell her she's too slow, or let her bite and tell her she's too weak.
>>
she talks to you
>>
>>25378218
Die a kissless virgin, spineless autist wimp.
>>
>>25378487
>had everything handed to him on a silver platter
>JUS B URSELF
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.