[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /R9K/, how are you spending new year's eve tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: feels1.jpg (115 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feels1.jpg
115 KB, 645x773
Hi /R9K/, how are you spending new year's eve tonight?

>NZ time

>TFW Family went out a few hours ago, to attend a social barbecue with 'friends', and to celebrate the new year with.
>TFW I asked her if I could come also
>She detested me coming out-load, in her bitchy tone of voice, so that my father would hear it. She is embarrassed of my existence, yet let all my other siblings attend..
>TFW I am alone now
>alone at home
>no friends in this town (never really had any friends TBQH-senpai..)
>MFW lying in bed, in my dark room, on New Year's eve, eating toast for dinner...

): Does anyone else know this feels?
>>
Going through some bad gastro after effects. I won't even be drinking.
>>
>>25377810
just got back from being a wageslave
tomorrow, I will go back to being a wage slave

etc etc
>>
At home with my sister

I could have gone out but dealing with the recent death of my mother and imprisonment of my father makes me want to end this nightmare of a year as quickly as possible, going to try get an early sleep
>>
trying to organize last minute shit with mates.

it just hurts having to ask when they've included everyone but you.
>>
>>25377810
which town are you in anon?
>>
>>25377925
I feel you bro, I've been through that before. Anything for the money though, right?

>>25377960

That's terrible anon! My condolences, I hope you and your sister recover from 2015.

>>25377969

Yep, I know the feeling of being unwanted, friend. Sucks.

>>25378007
Just a small town near or around Hamilton, I won't say much more..
>>
Probably shitposting on some random board or playing some online game, as usual. Doesn't help that one of my fans started sounding like it's being tortured in hell. One hell of a sign of the year to come.
>>
>>25377810
all the normies are out having fun and getting laid tonight

i'm home alone listening to asmrs and jerking off
i just want to fucking die
>>
File: suicide-pepe.jpg (20 KB, 431x406) Image search: [Google]
suicide-pepe.jpg
20 KB, 431x406
>>25378129
OP here,

Holy shit, I couldn't relate more to what you should said.
>>
>>25377810
What's up nz bro im sad aswell

I'm a chad that came to this bored for my first time ever. My plan a, b ,c and d have failed I have no where to get fucked up and chase pussy,

My plan a was to attend a music festival and get fuckes on mdma .

My plan b was to get real fucked up and drive around shooting fireworks out of the car with my mate, unfortunaly he revealed to me wanted to fuck my sister, I slammed him against a wall and told him to fuck off.

My plan c and d were to go to the big city and get fucked with ransoms, due to location and time restraints u can no longer do this....

First NY alone with my boring SENPAI since I was 16...

How do I cope r9k?

No booze
Can't score
No party's nearby

Help a chad
Came here from /pol/
>>
>>25378203
i'm legit hoping for a terrorist attack tonight. if there is any justice in the world even the death of only a single normie would make me feel a little bit better about my shitty situation

these days "equality" seems to be a popular thing. well where the fuck is my equality? why can't i go out and have fun and have sex?
>>
Is it bad that people asked me to do things, but I just can't find any reasons to go and so many not to?
>>
>>25378272

>How do I cope r9k?

You kill yourself, you fucking filthy chad.
>>
>>25378272
I'm sad that you're sad kiwifag anon, ):

I personally don't really have anything against chads tbqh, but I might refrain from mentioning that you are one on /r9k/, these plebs will fucking eat you up...

>Rules of /r9k/
>no gf
>cuddle-less, hand-holding-less, kissless, hug-less virgin
>NO CHADS!!!!
>REEEEEE

That's just what they normally stick to anyways. I feel you about no alcohol man, I wish I too could get some, even a bottle to myself would make me happy lol.
>>
>>25378613

Kill yourself, Chad sympathiser.
>>
>>25378807
Get the FUCK out of my thread, samefag!
>>
Hello NZfag.

Kiwifag in Aus here. Sorry you're feeling this way. Did your mother really say thta to you? She sounds awful... why does she let your siblings go but exclude you?
>>
>>25377810
Just going to play Payday 2, Call of Chernobyl and shitpost on /r9k/, /pol/ and /tv/ for the entire day
>>
>>25379205
ahhh idk, I'm actually autistic, with some tourettes although she won't realize that i 'swear' sometimes, outloud... yeah...

>>25379224
some good old STALKER eh? Awesome dude, have fun! /comfy/ ;3
>>
>>25377810
What a cunt, although I have no idea what you mean by "coming out-load" you filthy dodo.
>>
>live alone
>brother visits
>told me what my plans are this evening
>"I'm going to hang out with my friends"
>"ok bro, Imma spend new years eve with my gf then"
>brother heads out
>mfw I told him that so he doesn't have to spend new year's eve with a boring brother
>Noisy outside with the fireworks and outdoor parties and shit
>Lock my doors, turn off lights
>play vidya
>mfw did this last year too
>mfw this feel
>mfw no face

I'm having trouble getting used to this feel senpai
>>
File: 1444958303765.jpg (31 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1444958303765.jpg
31 KB, 500x667
I'm going to a New Years Eve Party at my mom's job then I'm going to spend all night worrying incessantly since I might have blown my career opportunity.

Here's to being poor forever I guess.
>>
File: 1433994215946.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1433994215946.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
Greentext time. Who else /deadinside/?

> be me
> be lonely shitposting aussie
> have job but no friends
> resort to acting like a normie but never make it past colleague stage
> so I'm alone
> turn on television and flip to NYE celebrations
> GRILSPOTTED.jpg
> get nervous just by looking at her
> reply to my TV when she speaks... fuckin chad keeps talking and scares me off
> eureka.swf
> begin masturbating so I can assert dominance
> start countdown
5!!
> getting close, finally I can show that faggot who's boss
4!!
> oh man her voice
3!!
> about to splurge
2!!
> mfw I cum
>>
>>25377810
>>25377810
i am alone of course.
somehow i keep believing that there are people who actually like me and then i keep getting disappointed, it's stupid really.
i hate new year's eve. i can't remember a single good one since the time i was too old to spend the night with my family. on every other night of the year it's acceptable to stay in but nye somehow has to be special and you have to be out with friends or you're weird. and i do go out with friends on other occasions but apparently i'm never good enough for this.
this is the soundtrack to my night:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARrUGH2u_Uo
>>
>dad bought me 3 boxes
>probably thought id get some friends over or actually do something
>drinking alone jamming some R6:siege that I scored off trademe for 40 bucks
Or I was until my connection got assfucked, fuck ubisoft even $40 was too much for that piece of shit
>>
File: 1419983455057.jpg (94 KB, 786x544) Image search: [Google]
1419983455057.jpg
94 KB, 786x544
>24
>mfw I've never been out with friends on a NYE, ever
>>
File: Scarecrow.png (48 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
Scarecrow.png
48 KB, 250x200
>>25379530
Me neither.... or friends... ever.... Close i've ever had to friends is people at my youth group.

>>25379464
>trade me
holy shit! how many kiwifags ARE there out there! I mean, I know there's a lot, but damn! It's good to know there's some of us out there. On ya' anon.
>>
>>25377810
I have a nasty cold and will be flying home this evening from visiting my mom for Christmas. Landing home just after the new year in my time zone. Probably going to stop at Wal-Mart for cough medicine and take a bit too much to at least feel decent tonight. Oh joy life is so great.
>>
>>25377810
Malaysian time here OP.

>tfw studying out of state (from east mal studying in the west)
>tfw only 3 days break, including weekends
>tfw flight ticket is too expensive
>tfw probably spending birthday alone again

Well i guess im going to have to spend the new years alone in my dorm then.

Happy new year, robots!
>>
I'll be going out in the city with friends for the intention of bar-hopping.

I'm a normie sorry, so sorry frog-senpai
>>
>>25378272
Save your money and go to a music festival the next chance you get? Who cares about what day it is really, there's an excuse to party every day of the year bro.
>>
Singing karaoke with /jp/
>>
I'll be out with friends and I have just enough heroin left to not get sick, gonna be a pretty good night senpai
>>
>>25377810
Get drunk please do it for mw
>>
>>25378390
That's fucking terrible dude, sex isn't even that important. Sure it feels good, but that's really all there is to it. Do drugs or something they can feel better than sex to bee honest. Learn to have some fun for fucks sake.
>>
>>25379833
not the person you're replying to but I've done most drugs, done a lot of things, and not ever experiencing reciprocated love is pretty damaging on the psyche.
>>
>>25379833
>no friends
>Do drugs
Yeah I'd rather not risk getting it alone, without safe druggie contacts. Go fuck yourself faggot
>>
>>25379833
>Learn to have some fun for fucks sake.
He can't nigga that's why he's posting.
That's some 'jus b urself' shit your posting right now
>>
>>25379865
I agree, but fucking and making love are VERY different.
>>25379875
Go to a club or show and meet people. You can find drugs easy. Oh yeah, you guys won't leave the house and bitch about not having anything to do. Even though it's your fault.
>>
>>25377810
NZfag here too OP, where are you at? I'll be your friend. Also had a miserable New Years.
>>
Gonna try and get my cousin to buy me weed today since I live in CO and she's 22. She'll probably say no since she doesn't smoke or like smokers but it'd be cool of she said yes.
>>
I will be delivering chinese food all day and night
>>
>>25377810
Being the punching bag for a narcissistic parent fucking sucks dude. I'm sorry.
>>
>>25377810
Fellow NZ reporting in
>playing vidya and drinking
>>
>>25377810
Same way I spent it last 4 years. Home alone with my 2 dogs that go apeshit with the fireworks.
What I'm going to try this year (instead of just holding them under my desk) is to build a fort with matresses, cushions and a table. Make a chill playlist, put the speakers inside the fort and drink wine inside of it with the dogs.
Seems comfy, hope it works out.
11,5 hours to go...
>>
>>25379597
Kiwis are all over this board, b, fit and pol. >Half of the cringe pics in threads are kiwis. I love nz but it has turned into 90% robots, racists and the most cringe chads in their little jogger pants and mustaches.
>little brother syndrome ftw
>>
Instead of doing what the masses do, expending excess energy on "partying" you should spend your time coming up with a game plan for 2016.
>>
>>25379332
man, the come-down after that must be brutal
>>
>>25381916
I totally agree and tip my fedora in your direction, my fellow mastermind.
>>
>>25377810
>have to work 6 days a week to pay for shit apartment + food
>have to spend the remaining money on security because niggers all around me break in, steal my shit/murder me otherwise
>want to play a couple hours of video games to take my mind off things
>lolnope.avi crippling lag spikes every 4 seconds where i cant move or do anything
>dont really own any singleplayer games because lolnomoney
>niggers will start playing shitty jungle music and being drunk and loud in a couple of hours because new years
>i have work at 6 am for 9 hours and im not even being paid extra and i wont be getting any sleep whatsoever because of said sons of africa around me

i legitimately prayed for the first time in 15 years today for the strength to kill myself. it didn't work.
>>
>>25382666
Fedoras confirmed for Australian.
>>
>>25377960

Did your dad killed your mom? Why?
>>
File: 1441861976299.jpg (31 KB, 300x470) Image search: [Google]
1441861976299.jpg
31 KB, 300x470
Was gonna go to a concert tonight, but my friend bailed on me last night.

Don't really feel like going anymore.
>>
>>25377810
my bro's a bartender and the yids are making work so I was just gonna sit at his bar and keep the dude company
>>
>>25383216

Might as well go right? Not much to lose right?
>>
>>25383216
Just stay at home and enjoy one of the many new years eve countdown threads here.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.