[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm ready to kill myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1449474356237.png (12 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1449474356237.png
12 KB, 645x773
>I'm ready to kill myself
>>
>>25376773
See you on the other side.
>>
Want to talk about it OP?
>>
Me too.

Wanna come over to my place and get alcohol poisoning famm?
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 540x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 540x650
BUT WAIT
>>
>>25376797

theres no point

>>25376805

what part of the world are you at?
>>
>>25376773
I got closer to putting a bullet in my head tonight than I ever have. I was and still am pretty drunk. I just can't though, I don't want to make anyone feel bad, I'll wait it out.
>>
Same, one more day.
>>
>>25376773
not worth it all but if ur gonna do it at least have a skype video of you doing it so we can watch. but really dont do it... not worth it
>>
I'm trying to get ready but it's hard to do without alerting my family that something's not right, I'm also trying to make it so that they wouldn't want me in the first place by making them hate me. I'm trying really hard to find a way to die as to not hurt my family, is jumping into the grand canyon a good idea?
>>
I was about to kill myself but then I bought a real pair of headphones and been lurking on /mu/ and finding good stuff that makes me actually feel.

So I'll stick around some more
>>
>>25376773
I'm gonna make a phone call tomorrow and depending on the outcome of that call I might just join you, senpai.
>>
>>25376773
you'll be one out of millions of people who will kill themselves on new years

haha so long fag, no one will miss you
>>
File: suicideshotgun.jpg (90 KB, 484x642) Image search: [Google]
suicideshotgun.jpg
90 KB, 484x642
Same here. My medical condition has finally broken me. Pass the shotgun bro.
>>
>>25378205
Lol. I find your pic funny for some reason.
>>
File: 1425004049260.jpg (48 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1425004049260.jpg
48 KB, 306x306
>>25376773
comment too low in content blah blah blah
>>
well, i hope you don't. but i don't know what's best.
i hope you find peace regardless.
>>
>>25378205
Remind me to go pee pee poo poo before becoming an hero.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.