[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw going through boxes of old stuff and finding a picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: angry wojak.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
angry wojak.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
>tfw going through boxes of old stuff and finding a picture of us together
>>
>>25376717
>going through threads and find normalscum shitting up the board
>>
>>25376941
I'm a failed normie

I tried to kiss her and got rejected and then had two orbital sessions

I finally broke free and I've been a rogue planet for over 2 years now
>>
>>25377111
fuck off cunt, failed normie is just as bad

nobody wants you here kill yourself
>>
>>25376717
>tfw going through boxes of old stuff and finding a picture of us together
>she painted it

AAAAAARRRRGGGHH
>>
>tfw no gf ever
>tfw no friends
>tfw i found comfort in being alone in my room

fuck you
>>
File: 1451021752797.gif (559 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
1451021752797.gif
559 KB, 300x170
>>25376941
Hey man don't bully a failed robot.
>>
>tfw going through boxes of old stuff and finding a picture of them together
>>
File: wew pepe.png (41 KB, 455x410) Image search: [Google]
wew pepe.png
41 KB, 455x410
>go through boxes of old stuff
>find pictures of my dad
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 960x960
I still have pics of us together saved on my computer...I just can't bring myself to delete them
>>
>ex girlfriend of like 4 years now sends you a picture of the two of you from awhile back
Hasn't happened in over a year since I cursed her out the last time we spoke, I have a girlfriend of two years now but I do miss that little old girl at times. Other times I don't even think about her.
>>
>>25377636
>still have the 2 nudes she sent me
>they're not even good
>>
>had literally anything to call us ever
>>
File: 1427997596061.jpg (209 KB, 1012x750) Image search: [Google]
1427997596061.jpg
209 KB, 1012x750
>>25377353
Don't kid yourself, we're all failed normies.
>>
>>25376717
>talking to her nearly everyday cause of muh friendship
>hearing the shitty choices she makes with males or in her life in general
>always trying help her
>feel again the fucking love for her
>even if i know she will never consider me other than a friend after that little fling (she had a boyfriend who didnt treat her well and we were friend with benefits for a whiledurinf that time) we had several years ago
>hating myself for hoping her to notice me (and she knows i still have the feels for her she can see that in my eyes)
>realizing the more i am friend with her the more she will need me as a friend, not as anything else
>tfw i know im going to keep doing the right thing and not stay away from her even if im noticing an alarming worsening of my depression, because fuck me if i dont always do the right thing even if it fucking kills my soul little by little
>and for what, like id get a prize for my ethics
>cry almost everyday now
>realizing i stay friend with her only to have that 1% chance the things will not get as i predict (which usually do), as in she will notice me
>tfw my selfesteem is dropping to unknown levels
>one time i even had to go pick her up cause she was having a mild panik attack while in a crowd
>i know if she is gonna need me i will not be able to stop myself
>aaaaaand there she is she just called me im feeling pity for myslef but i GTG

Pls someone kill me
>>
>>25378662
Are you me anon? I have lost every hope, but there is this little fucking part of my brain that just can't let her go.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.