[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Justice does exist after all. I love seeing women fall apart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1451543290787.png (57 KB, 929x450) Image search: [Google]
1451543290787.png
57 KB, 929x450
Justice does exist after all.

I love seeing women fall apart and realize they're worthless past the age of 30.
>>
Fuck off, bullying Carrie Fisher and bragging about it like you're some tough guy. Spare old people the cancer that is your professional victimhood, I don't give a shit if you want to pick on someone your own god damn age who can defend themselves in English.
>>
God damn her brain turned to mush
I guess that's why she was so bad in the new Star Wars

I mean besides the fact that she was just eye candy in the first three
>>
>>25376671
Yes anon I'm sure you'll be doing so much better than her at her age. Kek
>>
>>25376815
Nah that's just how older people who don't spend a lot of time on mobile devices tend to type. My parents are sixty and their text messages look similar
>>
>>25376815
>God damn her brain turned to mush

Blame Twitter's retarded as fuck character limits. It's not good for ranting or fleshing anything out.
>>
>>25376836
men peak at a different age then women

at 33 white roasties have some random niggers kid and are desperate for a beta provider

at 33 white dudes who didnt get any are dating some qt pinoy girl and relaxing
>>
>>25376671
I like Carrie Fisher. She's entertaining.
>>
>>25376836
>hehehe justice is served! That shows those roasties!
>OP goes back to his anime with a smug sense of satisfaction finally having defeated the woman he's never met but has a personal investment in her happiness
>Carrie Fisher goes back to her million dollar home/husband/kids/career
>>
>>25376815
>her brain turned to mush
>what she's saying is 100% true

Okay.

Though I don't know what garys are.
>>
>>25376881
>this is what brain dead mgtows actually believe

Lel m8 your middle years will involve meet bucks/minimum wage, living in govt apt, and beating off to anime girls.

No foreign girl wants some broke ass neckbeard who can't even pay for a plane ticket.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.