[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking with girl on the phone for the first time >I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1410137396728.jpg (96 KB, 474x522) Image search: [Google]
1410137396728.jpg
96 KB, 474x522
>talking with girl on the phone for the first time
>I feel nothing for her but she likes me
>turns out we actually have a lot of things in common
>suddenly begin to like her
>she literally tells me sex is on of her "great pleasures in life"
What do I do robots? I don't want a filthy slut but I can't afford to lose this?
>>
>>25376488

You're either a troll or a fucking moron .
>>
What did you have in common with a slut OP? You both like summer, MCR and Disney movies?
>>
>>25376488
She's going to cuck you so hard. When you make the thread about it, put "you were right, 39" in the subject field so i know when to laugh at you.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 640x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 640x780
>>25376488
You fucking idiot can you not take the hint??? She wants to fuck you. Are you really that stupid? You think she'd tell you to look like a slut??
>>
Fuck her and dump her right away.. My crazy cheater whore ex said the exact same thing to me three months later I was living a fucking hell anon
>>
>>25377283
>>25377408
OP here, I got her to talk about her previous relationship and she admitted to sleeping with an older man who had a kid and mentioned how another one was unfaithful. This cunt has been in at least 3 relationships one of which may have been an affair.

>>25377337
I'm still gonna fuck her, desu I'm just disappointed.
>>
>>25377776
She is no longer human and you shouldn't consider her as such.
Do the bare minimum to have sex with her and treat her like the cumdump she is.
Don't be sad or upset. She's an inanimate object who exists only for your pleasure at this point.
>>
>>25377867
>She is no longer human and you shouldn't consider her as such.
>Do the bare minimum to have sex with her and treat her like the cumdump she is.

You just admitted to being a zoophile you great gay bastard.
>>
Yeah the disappointment is real OP but we must embrace it and work around it
>>
>>25377896
>inanimate object
>zoophile
Do you think lamps are animals?

>you great gay bastard.
I am two out of the three of those things
>>
>>25377929
Replace the one you aren't with "sociopathic" then.
>>
btw OP how old is she?
>>
>>25376488
tell her to frick off because only normies have sex
>>
>>25377978
She's 26 and I'm 24. The fuck does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>25378072
You said she had an affair with someone older with a kid.. if she were like 20 shit would be different and you should fucking run away

Still a whore
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.