[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot in training, OC This is completely original, blox.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: cringe.png (1 MB, 1216x1236) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
1 MB, 1216x1236
Robot in training, OC
This is completely original, blox.
>>
>>25376442
Everyone does cringey shit when they're that age
It's too early to tell
Hell, when I was 18, some ugly chick added me from a tf2 server and because it was my first female interaction I got super possessive and broke her and her boyfriend up
And I'm what you guys call a cyborg
>>
looks like the guy my girlfriend's roommate wanted to date even though she was in a relationship of like four years prior to college
>>
>>25376506
>>25376498
except he is clearly slightly autistic.
You know what?
I'm fucking bored, convince me to reveal his ig.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 632x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 632x311
That was fucking alpha you guys are fucking retarded he probably fucked her.
>>
>>25376860
Why mess with someone like this?
You're literally bullying someone who is probably going to grow up at some point.

Why fuck with him just because he said cringy shit? Are you a Stacy?
>>
>>25376945
Because he's a little fucking faggot who thinks making fun of this kid is going to justify his pathetic existence. These are the worst kind of people.
>>
>>2537698
I'm actually just bored, really really fucking bored
>>
>>25376988
Here's the thing
I can tell from this that you're some underageb kid who thinks pulling this shit is funny
It's not, and besides, nypa
Just fuck off, this is a really shitty thread
Hell, it'd be shot even for b
>>
>>25377522
Nah, you're partially right, I'm a pretty horrible person who's resorted to shit like this to get a kick, whether I'm underage or not is irrelevant.
But, mainly boredom.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.