[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't people like you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 13
Why don't people like you?
>>
>>25376392
Because I wear swastikas in public and scream about niggers every time The Man tries to schlong me by giving me a NIGGER cashier at the liquor store.
>>
mildly retarded, dull personality, am weird
>>
I'm obnoxious. Also OP, I like the American football reference.
>>
I have no idea, they just don't.
>>
>>25376615
i THINK THE SAME THING CAN BE SAID ABOUT ME.
>>
File: Baby_laugh.jpg (13 KB, 160x214) Image search: [Google]
Baby_laugh.jpg
13 KB, 160x214
Because I'm not nice or friendly

>mfw waiting for the best answers to come
>>
>>25376392

monotone quiet voice
blank expression
hands always in my pockets

the list goes on
>>
>>25376392
very quiet
doesn't show emotion a lot
completely unreactive to random stimulus like loud noises
dead eyes
doesn't care about much of what they care about
>>
I'm not sociable.
>>
>>25376392
Because I spent my life being a spergy creep who never emoted enough except for when he was emoting too much.
>>
>>25376615
Yooo you should hmu
>>
I call people out on their shit but I am a NEET so it gives them the green light to keep their superiority complex. I am distracted and quiet in forced situations like interviews and meeting people at parties and shit like that though. There is just a lot of thick ice to break, definitely can handle the bantz once I'm used to people though.
>>
File: 985734035793.jpg (214 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
985734035793.jpg
214 KB, 1920x1080
>>25376392
Offensive.
Politically incorrect.
Cynical
Weird
Not friendly
Contrarian
Seem angry 24/7 (Bad genetic)
I look people in the eyes so I seem Intimidating
I make people uncomfortable in purpose
Not caring very much of my surrounding.
I don't take shit from anyone.
Assertive.
>>
Got made fun of so much as a kid that I learned that if you be quiet and don't say much that people will generally leave you alone. Want to talk and socialize but talking unless I have something very important to say is a no go. Overly analytical.

I also hate niggers
>>
No idea.

People seem to like me on a superficial, acquaintance-like, level, but I can't seem to make real friends.
>>
I'm extremely insecure and judgemental, while being a boring loser.
>>
>>25376392
because i don't like people incl. myself.
>>
Horrifically ugly and I complain a lot.
>>
I don't interact with anyone and I don't even try.
>>
File: lMF50BQ.jpg (20 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
lMF50BQ.jpg
20 KB, 500x270
I'm uninteresting, and selfish.
I'm also edgy and legitimately autistic.
>>
>>25376392
I am Socially retarded and annoying as well as weird.
>>
>>25377031
You're lucky.
I didn't learn that lesson for a while.
>>
>>25376392
I always thought i was ugly then I found out im attractive
i always thought i was stupid but i excelled to top of my class
i always thought i was boring but i can talk to anyone about anything and make anyone laugh

then i realized im just cursed and life is a torture simulation, nothing makes sense, existence is a confusing hell and the only escape is death
>>
>can't pick up social cues
>quiet
>don't know when to stop
>abrasive
>boring
>unengaging

I don't even fucking like myself
>>
I come off as a complete lunatic.
>>
>>25377646
>I don't even fucking like myself
i like you, and im sure your mom likes you
>>
>>25376392
I'm a whinny rude faggot
>>
>>25377068
i have a few friends but i was in the same situation as you

now im tired of trying to do anything with people so the kind of leave me alone now
>>
>>25377658
>I come off as a complete lunatic.
how so? crazy eyes?
yell randomly?

inappropriate touching?
>>
>>25377068
>I can't seem to make real friends.
theres no such thing
its all an illusion
>>
Because i'm weak and timid
>>
>>25376392
Because I guess I give off the sense that I'm a tough guy prick
but I just want to cuddle
>>
>>25377695
>Because i'm weak and timid
curable
find the will within
carpe diem
>>
people realized i was a mysoginist
>>
>>25376392

>Why don't people like you?

I'm openly racist.
>>
>>25377711
>people realized i was a mysoginist
guys would find this endearing though
>>
>>25377709
>curable
This is the most funniest thing i ever read in my life god normies are so delusional
>>
>>25377755
you just called a 37 year old virgin a normie
>>
File: IqUdghy.png (379 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
IqUdghy.png
379 KB, 500x372
Also when I know I'm right and people don't think so even though it's so obvious it drives me insane
>>
>>25376392
because I'm considered shy
because I'm considered ugly
because I don't like being around 99% of people I'm forced to interact with daily
>>
People say I'm perfect and wonder why everyone isn't like me yet I've overheard people saying I have a vibe. What does that even mean? How can every person I meet consistently think I'm lovely but not get close to me because of a vibe? I read back on groupchat someone I know was in and someone said they get a psycho feeling from me even though I'm so likable, it's bullshit I matched all the social ques, made people laugh, was kind and all of the useful shit exactly when it should be done and I still have no real friends. Think this year I'm just gonna go back to being NEET, tried being a normy for the past year but no matter how much I seem to excel it just doesn't produce results.
>>
Because I'm wanted on 12 systems. People say they'll be careful, but they'll BE DEAD.
>>
>>25376392
I have an abrasive personality and I'm also quite awkward apparently.
>>
Pessimistic and transactional.

I'm actually very friendly and energetic, I just can't make long term friends because of the former qualities.
>>
They don't like my attitude, temper, and cynical nature. People believe that if somebody else is going to be lazy or an ignorant prick, then everybody should still treat them like they are a hard worker or a good person.
>>
I'm boring quiet and weird
>>
>>25376392
I'm genuinely unlikeable. They can't handle the bantz.
>>
>>25377900
*zwush
*zpffktshsss
*zshoom
>>
>>25376392
My mild Asperger's tbqh
I'm normal enough to make it seem like that I'm just an asshole
>>
>>25376392
People expect Tyrone or slick sociable Will Smith black guy.
In reality, I'm just a quiet autist.
>monotone voice
>can't smile
>lazy eye
>skinnyfat
>ugly
I've given up on friends.
>>
>>25376392
>18 and look like 14/15
>manlet (169 cm)
>Can't stand human stupidity anymore
>ignore what people say, because everytime it's a futile topic
>therefore, asocial
>>
>>25378839
Nobody cares about your height or looks when it comes to friendship
>>
Because I'm lazy and stopped caring along time ago

I wear sunglasses and headphones and a winter skull cap to shut the world out

I've had sex / relationship/ gf/ jobs before I don't give a fuck about any of it there is zero reason for me to be soosheel because I refuse to lift a finger
>>
>>25378907
Right, but my height and look had an influence on my personality and behaviour
>>
>>25378907
You have to admit that people treat you differently basing on your appearance
>>
>>25379077
Dont be such a cunt anon, life is unfair
>>
>>25376392
Im an intimitading person. An i smell bad. I cure mi hygene but still smelly...
>>
>>25376392
For my behavior during aggressive alcoholic phase.

It's been more than 5 years but I burned too many bridges. I wish I could go back time.
>>
i am shy and i can only be funny around people i know very well, and even then my humor isn't assertive enough to make people like me.
i have a tendency to avoid social risks and i already subconsciously assume that people aren't going to like which then often becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, especially with girls.
i don't think anyone ever legitimately hated me, they just don't find my company fun and engaging enough to keep me around. people who get to know me well do usually like me but they still prefer to spend their time with other people especially when it's a one-on-one situation.
girls seem to think i am weak and somewhat adorable because i don't tease them. i don't think any girl has ever considered me a potential boyfriend.
>>
>>25379141
Typical fucking normie. You think life being unfair means anything? It just means it's not a game worth playing by normie rules.
>>
>>25376392

Because I'm aggressive and /actuallyweird/. And then I'm polite again. And then I'm agressive and weird again. And no communication about what or why.
>>
because I'm being myself
>>
i have a few friends now but during school my autism was at max intensity and i was weird as fuck
>>
>>25376392
I'm too damn handsome
>>
>>25379114
Maybe, it's harder to make a good first impression though and people won't approach you if you look like a rapist orc.
>>
>>25376392
I have no idea
I've tried to change many times, I also grew up, yet in my life wherever I go, I only attract the hate of others. I have countless stories of this, I'm not able to make simple acquaintances because as soon as people talk with me, you can clealry see the disgust in their eyes, despite me not being ugly or deformed or w/e. This also happens over the fucking internet, I've played countless mmo to fill the void and whenever I join a guild, everyone starts hating me after a few days.
One time I was on vacation with my parents and I met this kid, I thought he liked me and we were doing stuff together until at some point he said "listen, if we wanna continue this, I have to beat the shit out of you to vent the anger I have whenever I see you, and then we can keep being friends" (not exact words but that was the concept)
>>
because i favor absolute truth over everything, even if it is self-damaging.

you get these people who claim to be real, no, they are the fucking realist of real. but then you get to know them and they skirt around issues, cower, quit and are dishonest and sometimes lie to cover their ass or save face, that's not being real, that's being a snake.

if they have to claim they are something out loud, then they aren't what they're claiming, period.
the pretenders and bullshiters? oh, everyone loves them, they always do.
>>
>>25376392
Mostly because I give a shit about very few things, and the few things I do care about are only personally relevant to me
I live in my own little world (usually, I went through some kind of bullshit political phase but it's petering out) and most people don't appreciate that
Doesn't really matter either way to me, in the end, though. I would theoretically like a friend but I'm not sure if I would in practice.
>>
>>25377877
Because people can read physical signals you put out and they probably don't match what you're saying because you're "matching social queues", they probably don't know what's actually wrong, just that shits not matching up to the literally thousands of other people theyve dealt with
>>
File: 1438961657447.jpg (42 KB, 344x326) Image search: [Google]
1438961657447.jpg
42 KB, 344x326
>>25376392
In elementary I was literally >That kid.

Then around when I became 13/14, I realized what a weirdo I was, so I tried to be a normal kid to fit in with the crowd.

The damage was already done though, everyone knew me as the creepy kid who gave his dick a name and seeked attention through crude humour.
>>
>>25377705
I want a tsundere bf (but not an asshole so maybe get rid of the prick part), and im sure people will like you. if you have the physique to go with the tough guy bit, aka youre muscular or at least fit, but are secretly sweet thats my ideal person - and im sure other peoples.

where are you?
>>
That's the problem, everyone likes me. I'm a piece of shit and an incredibly sarcastic asshole but for some reason people think I'm a comedian. I'm also incredibly cynical and based in reality, but people like that I'm truthful.

I don't fucking get these NORMIES.
>>
>>25379788
How do you know your vision of the truth is absolute? How do you define truth?
Sometimes I feel like this whole world is just one big lie, so comforting yourself with delusion is just superimposing a lie much like this one onto the original lie.

But that's lying for the sake of creativity. Hypocrisy is a whole other matter, can be considered counter-creative even (comforting oneself with false identity labels and ideals to avoid changing the status quo and the inevitable pain that comes with it).
>>
>>25379077
Dude I'm fairly short and am almost 30 But look 18 And you don't see me being a dickweed, you blaming your hight and how young you look is just you not wanting to admit that you choose to be a dick
>>
>>25377877
Some kind of uncanny valley type thing you kno m8? Like sometimes you get a 'feeling' from someone that their behaviour isnt what comes naturally to them, if that makes sense. Like they can probably tell that its a sort of mask, rather than how you 'naturally' are
>>
>>25379889
if the sun rises, that was a truth, absolute.
absolute truths are based on what happens in real time.
i'm talking about me seeing people do shit and then they lie about it later.
both of us know the truth, but they lie.

that's what i'm talking about.
>>
>>25379924
Lol but normies don't put up with that shit either friend
>>
>>25379956
are you trying to disagree with me on something here? what the fuck is the point of your responses?

stfu
>>
>>25379898
Not him but it's usually the other people who are dicks to someone for being short, etc.
>>
>>25379924
Really though? That you even view the sun as rising could easily be a perceptual lie. Seeing the sun as a discrete object is a lie itself.

I actually agree with you in the case of deliberate deceptions and lies that cause harm to others... but I'm not sure if I see all lies as harmful yet. A beautiful painting depicting objects is a lie, I mean you see things there that aren't -really- there, but because you can you gain an increased appreciation for the painting.

As for people being hypocrites, if it's a product of limited self-awareness (someone thinking they're smart when really they're stupid, but don't know they're stupid, a lot of variables but take it at face value for the sake of simplicity) it can be annoying but all you have to do is show them the "truth". Once they begin resisting that truth, it becomes deliberate, and that's a little more disconcerting.
>>
I have a rape stare that look like this
people cant even make eye contact with me witout feeling threatened.
>>
>>25380036
>le nothing is true meme
man you agnostic fags are so deep
>>
>>25380105
Why all the animosity bro? I'm just talking here
>>
>>25376392
I think that people generally do like me, yet the irrational and subconscious insecurities hold me back. My isolation is completely self imposed.
>>
>>25379899
I don't believe for a second anyone is really like that though, nice people don't exist.
>>
>>25376795
Pretty much this, kazoku.
>>
>>25376795
>completely unreactive to random stimulus like loud noises
I sort of know this feel
Most people overreact to just about everything imo
Like they're looking for excuses to create drama or spin stories

I do it all the time myself but over different things than most, I think.
>>
>>25377877
>>25380209
You gotta be more honest. Be as honest you are as you are at home, alone. Be yourself. Do you act differently when it comes to different people? Friends, family?
I have no idea about your situation, but i think after a while we always see when someone has put up a mask.

>I don't believe for a second anyone is really like that though, nice people don't exist.
Maybe this is a problem. Because i do believe that there is atleast something genuine and admirable in everyone.
>>
>>25380312
I don't even know what myself is. I act completely different around different sets of people and assumed everyone else does the same. Why would I act the same around everyone when people enjoy different things? Doesn't make sense.
>>
>>25379898
You think I am the dick? And not the people who start laughing when you order a beer?
>>
>>25376392
american football is shit desu
>>
>>25380312
Oh so you believe nice people exist, so they must exist, right?
>>
>>25376392
I won't let them. 9/10 people talk to me because I am "smart" and might help them with work.

I'm actually not smart.
>>
File: 1440312852309.jpg (161 KB, 480x589) Image search: [Google]
1440312852309.jpg
161 KB, 480x589
>>25380538
>"haha bro, I thought quiet people were supposed to be really smart"
>>
>>25380380
Well of course if you're having dinner with the president you gotta act different, but when it comes to your values and your interests it should never change no matter who you're with.
You love listening to Kpop? Let everyone know that. Don't hide it and mention something more "acceptable". Show them a particular chorus or something you like and why, and they'll see you're being passionate and honest and they love that. Assuming they're decent people themselves.
You'll be known as the funny guy who loves Kpop. Careful, this does NOT mean you can pretend to like Kpop and get the same results.

Idk it's a silly example but i hope i make some sense.
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 958x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 958x640
Tfw intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>25380105
ye but brah

DO YOU KNOW

u just cant know broski
>>
>>25380380
You don't really have to know who you are but I guess it helps
And there are so many levels to what makes a person "them" that it gets muddy when you start to overthink it

Not behaving in an externally consistent manner might BE you. You don't have to have a certain set of behaviors or labels constantly attached to you to be a "valid" person.

When you hit internal inconsistency shit gets a little weirder though, for lack of a better phrase cause I haven't thought about it yet.
>>
>>25376392

>>25376615
LET'S JUST FORGEEEEET
>>
>>25376942
>I look people in the eyes so I seem Intimidating
I've been always told that I should look in the eyes of person I'm talking to
But after I do that they turn their eyes away...why is that? ;_;
>>
>>25380897
There's a lot of subtlety, and it's learned by experience. If you do it wrong, you look like a creep.
>>
>>25380949
but I TRY SO HARD
>>
>>25380949
Who cares? Fuck your eye direction entitlement.
>>
>>25376942
that was epic, simply epic
>>
Because I don't like myself, and people subconsciously pick up on it.
>>
They don't actively dislike me, I don't really engage with people beyond the normal pleasantries because I have no idea how to talk to people with whom I have no common ground.
>>
anxiety, it's absolutely repellent
>>
>>25380449
this 2 be honest family
>>
>>25379683
you remind me of myself mate gl hf
>>
>>25376392
i'm boring to them, they're boring to me.
>>
I have BPD and mild autism, so there's that.
>>
Oh boy.

>unapproachable, never smile, constantly look angry and/or depressed
>obsessively competitive, have to win at everything. when I used to play sport I'd regularly get ejected/sent off for starting fights
>act aggressively towards people to intimidate them, makes me feel powerful. probably have some sociopathic traits due to my father. don't feel fear
>combination of narcissism and low self esteem, love myself because of my looks, hate myself for my personality
>generally just hate everyone, I think humans are inherently selfish filth, none worse than myself of course. somehow manage to feel superior to everyone anyway.
>don't make any effort to converse with normies about dumb shit, only ever engaged when it's something to do with college or work and then I'm an argumentative, controlling, authoritarian prick
>dark, edgy sense of humor that most people don't appreciate
>really, really whiny and negative, only noticed to what extent recently. I only really open my mouth to complain or give out about something
>only really care about people if I can get something from them

I mean I'm pretty good at hiding what I'm actually like, but I feel like people know there's just something ''off'' about me. I don't really have any sense of ''self'' either, I feel like my personality is completely dependent to what's happening around me and what impression I have to give.
>>
>>25383737
Why waste all that space just to write out "I'm a fag that's why."?
>>
File: 1446676871520.jpg (850 KB, 1499x3078) Image search: [Google]
1446676871520.jpg
850 KB, 1499x3078
>>25376942

So edgy and adult, I bet you're real fucking tough
>>
>>25383774
because I'm not gay you stupid autistic cunt
>>
File: 1387386343335.png (110 KB, 362x370) Image search: [Google]
1387386343335.png
110 KB, 362x370
>>25376392
I'd say they're indifferent

Mostly because I'm very apathetic to everything, since I hate 3D people and the outside world in general. So obnoxious, full of themselves and have no sense of self observation.
They are stupid, idealistic and don't care about other people. 3DPD is just the worst, I don't know how you can live around them let alone befriend them and have sex with them.
>>
File: gjb.png (694 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gjb.png
694 KB, 1280x720
I never initiate any social interaction and people think I'm a snob
>>
>>25383854
Lol yeah you are faggot.
>>
>stoic
>boring
>seconds away from being in a car crash w/ driving instructor (not my fault) he's very shaken up/flinches >I'm just sat there with the same blank expression.
>litterly no emotion.
>>
I'm pretty quiet, can be cold and seem like a bit of a dick sometimes but really I'm just too awkward to show my feelings.
>>
File: nerdz.jpg (67 KB, 498x357) Image search: [Google]
nerdz.jpg
67 KB, 498x357
>>25376942
>>25383807
>"I make people uncomfortable on purpose"
Great Job! Look's like you're on the fast track to friendville!
>>
i'm very shy and it comes across as being arrogant and aloof when really i'm just a huge beta

>get put in group for project
>professor chooses thank god
>everyone else is discussing ideas but i'm too scared to jump in
>looks like anon doesn't have much to say
>tfw they thought i didn't want to help when i was just too anxious to do anything
>>
>>25376392
I'm an asshole a lot of the time. I go from friendly to pissed off really fast for no real reason.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.