[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can no one else here just not see themselves in a relationship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: 43241234123434.jpg (301 KB, 1000x720) Image search: [Google]
43241234123434.jpg
301 KB, 1000x720
can no one else here just not see themselves in a relationship?
when i think of me fucking a girl i think its disgusting
everyone on this board claims to be the lowest of the low while still there about threads constantly "how do I get a girIfriend" "how do I get someone to love me"
why would you want that if you were really irredeemable
it doesnt make sense to me
I want to know there are people here that can say that they dont even think of it as a reasonable thing anymore to even be a part of society
I was born as an outsider and there is nothing I'll try to do to come in because it wasn't meant to be so I'll make my own path
>>
File: 57656567.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
57656567.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
Just ignore them anon.
They are idiotic, narcissistic goyim.
You and me, we're different.
>>
>>25376149
>why would you want that if you were really irredeemable
Because I wish so hard that one singular person would find something redeemable in me.
>>
Over time I've become more and more xenophobic.
By this point having any intimate or close relationship with another person seems foreign to me.
>>
File: 76ghjcv.gif (777 KB, 782x514) Image search: [Google]
76ghjcv.gif
777 KB, 782x514
>>25376484
You obviously consider yourself to be better than us.
Go away Chad.
>>
File: feeeeel.png (58 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
feeeeel.png
58 KB, 900x900
>>25376149

Sort of know that feel. All I want is to be alone. Alone on some deserted Island or some Log cabin away from everyone.
>>
>>25376149
Somehow you still wish to connect to a human being and feel a bit of love before you cease to exist.

But I realized this was not the case so. I can see why you feel that way OP
>>
File: 1451162068136.jpg (577 KB, 2048x1284) Image search: [Google]
1451162068136.jpg
577 KB, 2048x1284
>>25376149
Most people here seem pretty normal to me and I feel like I'm just as much an outsider here as anywhere else. The only relationships I've ever had were the ones I was born with and I failed those too. I don't see myself ever becoming apart of society, it seems impossible at this point. The only possible path I see myself going down that involves any sort of happiness would be living in the woods as a hermit. There is no fucking reason anybody in their right mind would ever find me even remotely attractive or interesting, I prefer being alone and living in the fantasy realm.
>>
>>25376663
I can somewhat relate to your problem.
Lot of people always find a reason to reject friendship, relationship and companionship since I am not what they expect and I am always treated as some weird guy cause I don't share their interest or anything. The thing is that I still want to try to find meaningful people in this world but it seem like nothing good ever come out of this place and I am starting to lose hope.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.