[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you doing to help promote gender equality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: what a REAL man looks like.png (856 KB, 977x1269) Image search: [Google]
what a REAL man looks like.png
856 KB, 977x1269
What are you doing to help promote gender equality?
>>
I guess I'll paint my nails then.
>>
>>25376003
I subject women to the same standards they subject us to.
>>
What would happen if a man from the 1920's were transported to our times?
>>
>>25376003

the closest this white knight extraordinaire is ever going to get to a vagina is with those tampons and pads he carries around with him. he is living vicariously through his tampons.

maybe this is a bizarre fetish? i hope so, for his sake.
>>
Why the fuck would any guy do something like this?

Does he honestly believe girls are going to respect him more or actually want to fuck him because of this?

Guys like this faggot are usually the ones who get cucked the hardest.
>>
God damn what a fucking cuck. Girls have purses for this very reason, and most of them know when they're going to bleed. This is completely unnecessary.
>>
>>25376035
I would paint the toe nails on one foot or let a girl do it to me. One time I went to a freshmans house and got stoned, and the more stoned I got the more people came over. I was wearing flip flops so my toes were visible. The last guy to arrive was the most socially awkward and I was at my most stoned. He seemed to truly fear me like I was a tranny or something. Original post blog blox
>>
>>25376074
Endless weeping.
>>
>>25376074
He'd compliment you on your sick trenchcoat and fedora combo faggot
>>
>>25376003
By not giving a shit. usually.
>>
This man invented the friend zone
>>
What would his name be? Tampax Terry?
>>
Period fetishes exist, this guy's smart if that's the case, which I genuinely think would be better than the alternative.
>>
>>25376219
w-what's the alternative?
>>
>>25376219

I mean if his fetish is simply knowing which girls are one their periods he could probably just ask. My female friends just blurt out the fact that they're on their periods. No need to waste money buying products they already buy regularly.
>>
>>25376219
Being beta to the point where you expect to be rewarded after turning yourself into le tampon boy
>>
For what purpose? On the off chance that a girl doesn't have a tampon ready, a friend or acquaintance will let them cop one.

>oh shit, I forgot my period was today
>better go find the tampon boy
>>
>>25376094

He's still in white knight syndrome most people (Including us jaded fucks) got BTFO of back in middle school.

He'll either get cucked by some fat ugly landwhale who settles for him, or he'll wise up and progress through to the edgy cringe fedora phase.
>>
>>25376003
Most girls will just find this really creepy, and would never think about asking him for a tampon. They don't even ask each other, unless they're best friends or something.
>>
HOW DO I HAVE SEX WITH A WOMAN

I TRIED TO GET FIT
I TRIED TO GET RICH
I TRIED TO BE POPULAR
I TRIED TO BE TALENTED

GOT A NEW IDEA THAT WILL SURELY NOW WORK

I'M GONNA GIVE OUT FREE PADS
>>
By being an asshole to everyone
>>
>>25376157
tampon tim is a fitting name for ops faggot
>>
>>25376343
Or went Chad and just started pretending to give a fuck until her back's turned to score that hot student puss.
>>
>>25376500

Impossible because from now on when someone looks him up or hears about him via word of mouth he'll be known as Tampon Tim.

No amount of Chadostorone will ever change that.
>>
>>25376157
Pad-Passer Petey!
>>
>Garcia, who now has more than 14,000 Instagram followers, has mostly been met with enthusiastic praise for his post. But he also told the Daily Dot that some of his male classmates have responded with name-calling behind his back.

Don't worry guys, all is right with the world. Soon he'll be bullied back into place by his peers. After all, the nail that sticks out gets hammered down.
>>
>>25376552
Bobby Blood Sponge the Cuck Dispenser
>>
Went to that facebook post just to see this as the first reply and lol
>>
>>25376655

Fucking roastie whore. She knows damn well that she nor any other girl would ever fuck a guy just because he handed them a tampon. This is a sinister plot to get naive young men to put pussy on a pedastal.
>>
>>25376655

I bet you he immediately started hitting on her the second she posted that and she replied with "Oh we're just friends :D"
>>
>>25376653
too much AND TOO FAR

cuck dispenser fucking stupid
>>
>>25376760
He's a dispenser who is a cuck. It's his full folksy (and official) nickname.

People just call him Bobby Blood Sponge for short. Sorry I didn't clarify in my original post.
>>
File: nazi_go_round.gif (902 KB, 400x328) Image search: [Google]
nazi_go_round.gif
902 KB, 400x328
>>25376074

If it was a certain man, we would establish the Fourth Reich
>>
>>25376831
Nobody is cucking him you fucking chump, he's just a beta male.
>>
Gonna get pegged by my qt gf today. A little ritual of ours we do every new years eve.

Cant wait t.b.h.
>>
>>25376899
Can you even imagine one girl who he likes and gave a tampon to who would then have sex with him?

He m'ladies them a tampon and then she fucks some other guy. He is a cuck extraordinaire.

Maybe you're just unaware of cucks like him existing since he's redefining the term and taking it to a new level.
>>
>>25376003
By treating women like I treat men. No special treatment for being a chick.
>>
>>25376094
it's irony it's not real
most of the things you see online are irony
most of the things you get mad about online are irony
>>
>>25378832
>it's irony it's not real
This is what cucks actually believe
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.