[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fg/ - Feels General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: Rhodesia.....jpg (11 KB, 224x250) Image search: [Google]
Rhodesia.....jpg
11 KB, 224x250
You may come together, in the lust of summer,
And she may stay with you, to see the autumn colours,
And love you through the winter, in your warm and cozy home,
But by the time that spring arrives... she'll be gone.
>>
File: 93f.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
93f.gif
14 KB, 633x758
>tfw you can't relate to the majority of r9k's feels because you don't want a gf

Anyone else comfortable with being alone?
>>
>>25375918
kinda yea. its not that i dont want one. ive vowed a long time ago to never get one and im sticking to it
>>
File: ascenion.png (29 KB, 745x743) Image search: [Google]
ascenion.png
29 KB, 745x743
>>25375918
post some other feels then
im jealous
>>
File: WOJAKBRIGADE.png (56 KB, 1306x637) Image search: [Google]
WOJAKBRIGADE.png
56 KB, 1306x637
>fembot threads get 400 replies
>feels threads die in minutes
what have we become
>>
>>25375918
sorta, i want friends but not a bf/gf

i look down on people who cry about not having a bf/gf as unsuccessful normalfags more than anything else.
>>
>>25375918
>tfw you can't relate to the majority of r9k's feels because you have a gf and don't understand how it could be so difficult to get laid since you're in college
>>
File: peppe.jpg (18 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
peppe.jpg
18 KB, 400x388
>>25376166
>what have we become
if only i could go back to a simpler time.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.