[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Basic Bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
What exactly is a "basic bitch" and why do normies seem obsessed with whatever this creature is? I tried Googling what exactly they looked like but all I found were epic memes.
>>
>>25375851
It's what women are but pretend not to be.
>>
a girl who wears yoga pants and boots
>>
Basically it's referring to someone who likes something only because it's popular and cool to like it. So really anyone who seriously uses the term is a fucking hipster.
>>
>>25375891
No style (style at its core is a unique and everyone has one) No Substance (this one is self explanatory)
>>
>>25375851

A girl another girl is hating on

It's basically just a universal insult for a female for which the regular insults don't apply.

Can't call her a whore? (either because you are more of a whore or she's a reserved qt) She's a basic bitch.

Can't call her ugly? (because deep down you know she'd steal your bf) She's a basic bitch.

Don't have any dirt on her? (because she's smart enough to not air her dirty laundry on fb) You get the idea, don't you?
>>
It's what normies call ultra normies
>>
>>25376114

This actually makes perfect sense.
>>
>>25376158
Ding ding ding we have a winner.

Think of the most generic whore possible, that's a basic bitch.
>>
Here's some generally agreed upon basic bitch traits (the more traits the girl has, the most basic)
>likes Starbucks and other overpriced but "fancy" fast food options
>wears Ugg boots
>wears yoga pants
>drinks cosmos
>will literally kill for frozen yogurt
>only listens to top 40 music (more like the only 10 songs played on the radio at any given time)
>watches stupid melodramas on TV
>when she feels lazy in the morning, she'll walk around wearing an oversized T-shirt, Aviators (or other oversized sure glasses, nike shorts, a baseball cap, and have her hair tied in a pony tail

Commonly found on college campuses
>>
a stacy's stacy
>>
What you have is your basic bitch, bottom bitch, top bitch, side bitch, low-key bitch, who is that bitch?, up in this bitch, bitch please, etc...

it just never ends
>>
>24 hours will not pass without her saying "obsessed", "literally", "I can't even", or any combination of the three more than once

>Her food will not be consumed before it is photographed, filtered and captioned

>She will view the world more through her phone's camera lens than her eyes, and communicate with other people more through it too

>Her stomach is a leaky bag of red wine, cheap chocolate and Starbucks drinks

>She is a "total geek" and wears unprescribed glasses as evidence of such

>If it has more than 1 million views on YouTube, she has already seen it

>Anchor tattoo

>She unironically believes that she is a mermaid with legs
>>
Go to any college in the US or canada, look around at the girls. That is what a basic bitch is.

Just ordinary basic white girls from the suburbs. Nothing really wrong with that, but they're all carbon copies.
>>
>>25375851
It's the starter pack of female interests
Netflix, ugg boots, yoga pants
Basically bland boring generic girls with nothing that separates them from others

The guy version I think is a "dudebro"
That likes (mainstream sport), hiking, camping, (mainstream video game), works out but only to a certain extent
>>
>>25375851
Basic bitch is the universal normalfag insult to women
fuckboy is the universal normalfag insult to men
both of these have lost their original meaning if they ever even had one in the first place.
its just normalfags regurgitating their shitty memes like #GOALS or "netflix and chill"
>>
>Leggings, boots, North Face jacket uniform

>Huge fan of video games and movies adapted from teen novels. Does not play video games or read books.

>Burns through phone memory taking selfies faster than a gypsy burns through cigarettes
>>
A woman, stereotypically White, whose defining characteristic is a complete lack of any defining characteristics.
>>
>>25376597
You forgot Hunger Games
>>
>>25376597
This is the most reddit thing I have ever read. Tf.
>>
>>25376158
This, a basic bitch is the equivalent of that kid who thinks basketball shorts are pants and gets super /fit/ even though his face looks like McLovin and he always wears a backwards baseball cap.
>>
>>25376607
>>25378451
This too, its the same thing as fuckboy.
>>
>>25376353
its hilarious, because all girls I know say they are special in their own way, unique. I know one who is one of those death metal thingy girls. Apart from the top 10 radio nonsense, she does all those things.
>>
>>25375851
A typical 18 to 20-something middleclass white girl.

>shopping
>Pumpkin spice
>Vampire Diaries (or whatever the new show is)
Usually wears athletic wear when not working out Can be seen with a Starbucks cup in one hand and a retail clothing bag in the other. Has been known to dual-wield Apple products. Will probably marry a man from a Fraternity and get fat shortly thereafter. Post-basic bitches can be seen glaring at their baseball cap-clad husbands in Costcos the suburbs over.
>>
no "basic bitch" just means "used up".

its a nice way to say "slut".
>>
>>25378466
Nay, senpai. A fuccboi is the type of nigga to snapchat every girl in his contacts a picture of his dick asking for nudes. A fuccboi is the kid who asks a girl for a hug. A fuccboi is the guy who makes his profile picture a picture of his barely existent abs and does the lightskin face.
>>
>>25378547
you have discovered the basic bitch+1. There are lots of degrees of "uniqueness" that they claim to have, but really they are just prowling for semen sacks to produce life tickets for them to spend of getting fat, and then make-up to make them fuckable by said semen sacks
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.