[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dating a coal burning latina whore >implying all latinas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17
File: whorelatinas.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
whorelatinas.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
>dating a coal burning latina whore
>implying all latinas aren't this way
pro tip, they are

t. hispanic male
>>
>>25375353

What ethnicity are you?

>FEEDING THE ROBOT
>>
>>25375448
Mexican

All latinas are whores and they have the most shit personalities. Don't ever date one.
>>
But i Did date a coalburning latina and it was great
>>
>>25375353
Hispanic male here as well.

I can confirm the OP as correct. When I was still in high school I noticed latinas dated them far more than white girls ever did. Of all the years I was there I might have seen no more than 3-5 white girls that were coal burners in the entire school. There was easily twice or more of that amount of latina coal burners and that's just in like 1 year. Keep in mind the majority of my school at the time in grades 9 and 10 the school was overwhelmingly majority white. The school also had maybe 1000 or so students pretty much every year I was there. The last year I was there too many niggers and spics started to move into the neighborhood and the school suffered because of it. Spics and niggers often bring trash wherever they go.

Because of this I have forever built a disdain for latina's and prefer white girls since they are more attractive.

And latina's are coal burning trash at least twice as bad as a white girl is. Realistically probably even more so.
>>
Latina pussy belongs to latino cock.

I want the whites, niggers, and asians to fuck off.
>>
>>25375353
>hispanic male dating latina female
>she's a coal-burner
so are you like afrolatino or something?
>>
>>25375888
>Latina pussy belongs to latino cock.
>I want the whites to fuck off.
Lel you should've said that during the inquisition :^)
>>
File: fb.jpg (25 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
fb.jpg
25 KB, 480x476
>>25375879
>Hispanic male here as well.
Holy shit, can you relate to how they have the most shit personalities? They also have bitchy attitudes and they think they're the shit.

pic. related, the shit they post on fb
>>
>>25375353
what about your mum
>>
>>25375967
it is all the vocal minority in your head man, a lot of decent latino girls
>>
>>25376006
>a lot of decent latino girls
all latinas are shit, fuck off retard
>>
There is something so so comforting about Hispanics hating blacks. One of my senpaitachi is dating a Hispanic guy and he hates nigs with a passion and I approve. Godspeed you magnificent bastards
>>
>>25375879
Nice post, Uncle Jose. Making the some of the white people here will give you points for it.
>>
>>25376026
that's not true though

and no, I'm gonna stay here, what are you gonna do?
>>
>>25375967
Yes I can relate to that to. Some of them were really nice though and I won't take that away from them but there was just as much or perhaps more that were the bitchiest girls (besides nigger women) of course. Nobody beats nigger women anon. Nobody

It is such a shame though since latina's are very sexy. White girls still more attractive though and with better personalities to boot.
>>
>>25376041
>implying they don't emulate nigger culture
>>
>>25376041
How is that something? A lot of blacks hate spics too.
>>
File: 1451352451527.jpg (46 KB, 478x721) Image search: [Google]
1451352451527.jpg
46 KB, 478x721
>>25376065
>That's not true
Fekkin original comment, bogan
>>
>>25375967
>>25376077
>Screw my people! Screw niggers! Viva la white people!
Can't we have minorities on this site that aren't white kiss ups?
>>
>tfw white NEET with latina gf
>>
File: helpful information.png (4 KB, 164x202) Image search: [Google]
helpful information.png
4 KB, 164x202
1/2 Cuban here. I feel trapped. They have horrible attitudes and burn coal like a train from the late 1800s. My dad wants me to bring home a latina even though my mom was white. This assumes I get any pussy at all.

Help.
>>
>>25376064
>Uncle Jose
>not Tio Thomas
You had one fucking job.
>>
>>25376144
I'm black, albeit a normie, and have never kissed white peoples ass on this website or in life. I cringe when I see black people on here dying for white loser's acceptance though
>>
>>25376144
Fuck you, try being the only male in a household of 6 hispanic females. My mom dumped my dad and now I'm the only guy here, I'm also a NEET so I can't move anywhere else.

Not saying hispanic cultures sucks, just that latinas suck.
>>
>>25376144
They get bombarded with back to Tumblr posts though.
>>
The top tier latinas don't coal burn.
>>
>>25375879
must be the nigger music and the culture that is influencing our women because I don't remember being this bad. I don't care much because Hispanic women age like shit anyways. One of my cousin is married to one but I am glad he turn out to be a good man with a good job. One of the few respectable black man that I know of.
>>
>>25376144
>recovering coon here
I trash cave dwellers every chance I get.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYEMwtowELU
>>
File: Mayuri_Shiina.png (210 KB, 372x480) Image search: [Google]
Mayuri_Shiina.png
210 KB, 372x480
Yeah, most of them are pretty bonkers.
Thats why I prefer 2d
>>
White male, here.

Been dating a 'Rican for two years. She's been pretty chill. Maybe you're dating trashy bitches.
>>
>>25376162
As a fellow neet, I'm just curious, how to you manage dating as a neet? Don't your parents get in the way of things and how do you have the money for dates?
>>
if we're going to get into racial power rankings (and i know hispanic is an "ethnicity" and not a "race" but for the sake of argument, go with it) i think it goes like this:

white
asian
hispanic
black

so it really makes perfect sense that latinas have no issues dating blacks. they're just going down so single A ball from AA anyway.
>>
>>25376162
She's only dating you for

1. money
2. papers
3. self hater

It's never about love with latinas, don't ever forget that.
>>
>>25376144
The problem is many of us know how shit our owns people are. They have largely adopted this glamorized nigger culture that the mainstream media kikes have been pushing for years now. That ghetto I'm a gangbanger dipishit with attitude culture is the most cancerous obnoxious shit I have ever seen. Latina's and niggers tend to be a part of that culture much more so on average. Sadly whites are falling victim to.

For now at least whites and asians (not many where I live) are the best of the races. Brown races are basically as shit personality wise as their skin. It's almost like their skin is a giant visual warning sign to stay away. Not all of them of course are like this but too many are. Niggers would still nig regardless of mainstream nigger culture though. It is in their genes to bitch, complain, rob, rape and murder.
>>
>>25376242
>top tier
Yeb! Pls go
>>
>>25376206
Just say you wish to be white and hate you heritage.
>>
File: rick-rubin-bbc1-interview-650.png (446 KB, 650x429) Image search: [Google]
rick-rubin-bbc1-interview-650.png
446 KB, 650x429
>>25375353
>find courage to talk to qt latina
>tell her how cute she looks today
>she "blushes"
>25 min into conversation tells me she has a date
>she doesn't know if she wants to go or stay with me in the couch a little more because its so "chill"
>realize im fucked and tell her "well its your decision if you like the guy" while i fake a smile
>she looks at me and say "idk lol"
>he is a nigger
>i say "well i loved talking to you, but its kinda late, see you around"
>"ok anon, see you later,yes i noticed you like talking to me ;) haha"
>lol yeah of course bye.
>he is probably fucking her so good right now.
>just kill me senpai

>tl;dr: some nigger is fucking the qt i approached hours earlier
to be honest he saw her first, and maybe she's thinking about fucking both of us, but hell no im not fucking some nigger's leftovers
>>
>>25376337
Where are the Indians or Arabs?
>>
>>25375353
>tfw half latina half asian
Feels identity crisis man
>>
>>25376410
They're shit
So probably somewhere on main street
>>
>>25376382
You sound like a cuck Tbh family.
>>
>>25376419
I know a guy who cant tell japs and mexicans apart
Just pick which one you like better.
>>
>>25376410
Who cares senpai?
>>
>>25376419
post tities please
>>
>he thinks this is exclusive to latinas

lovin every laff
>>
>>25376410

eh, i used broadly asian but indians and arabs would obviously be much lower than chinese/japanese/korean, and perhaps even lower than hispanics. interesting debate to have i guess.
>>
>>25376361
I don't care about this. You need to stop considering certain people angels by purely how they act.

And Asians are fucking savages. They only reason they get a high opinion is because of their math skills, Anime, and their knack to worship white people.
>>
>>25376446
i know man, the thing is that the bitch is my gf's sister lol, i wanted to fuck her on the side but it didn't work out very well, how do you cuck a nigger?, would be an interesting plot twist
>>
>>25376272
They can have such fantastic bodies though. Big phat asses, slim waist, nice hips and even great tits.
>>
>>25376382
>and maybe she's thinking about fucking both of us
No, no, and no. She's using you as an emotional tampon and using him as a walking dildo. Don't fall for the okeydoke.
>>
>>25376428

Arab men are literally delicious and GOD's gift to Earth
>>
File: 1413999637291.png (317 KB, 760x497) Image search: [Google]
1413999637291.png
317 KB, 760x497
>Mfw watching faggots get mad at the superior BBC cuckening
Feels good.
>>
>>25376465
Who cares though. Real power ranking.
>White, Chinese, 2d girls
>who cares?
>>
>>25376428
>>25376449
>>25376465
What about the Jews?
>>
>>25375353
low test latinas go for niggers, high test latinas go for white people
>>
>>25376410
A little below hispanics. Most arab girls are untouchable because muslims got them trained well. They usually look better than indian girls.

Black girls are way below the second lowest race of girls though. Only above abbos.
>>
>>25376380
Holy fuck, fuck off. I love my heritage, I am the most Mexican person you can think of. I wear cowboy clothes and a cowboy hat to parties, my first name is literally Jose. What's your name faggot? I bet you have one of those shit americanized name like Esteban or some gay shit like that, kill yourself idiot.
>>
>>25376505
even if she had a white little shirt with visible hard nipples?, well i just wanted to fuck her because i think ill be done with my gf soon and i wanted to try the sister's pussy
>>
>>25376540
Not grorious nippon girls that are kawaii, senpai?
>>
>>25376541

they're running the media
>>
>>25376541
Jews count as sand niggers

>>25376524
Do you enjoy rape and wearing bedsheets or something? The burka kind, not the triple K mafia kind.
>>
>>25376460
Well the shit personality is. I met a black girl once, she bought me a coffee. Fuck you.
>>
>>25376563
>I wear cowboy clothes and a cowboy hat to parties
That's sounds like a white thing to do.

Unless you are implying Mexicans were cowboys than HAH.
>>
>>25376561

A lot of black girls look hideous and act bad but then I see a lot that look quite good and have naturally very curvy bodies but still.. act bad.

I get they're attitudes are shit but a lot of people underestimate them
>>
>>25376561
Why all the hate towards black girls? I doubt you ever met one. You're just following memes that destroy intelligence.
>>
File: desperado.jpg (89 KB, 634x585) Image search: [Google]
desperado.jpg
89 KB, 634x585
>>25376590
Are you retarded?
Have you seen anything Western?
>>
>>25376566
They get included in North Asian. It should have said (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Siberian, etc.)
>>
>>25376474
Conducting yourself in a public setting is very important. I get that whites and asians can be degenerate behind closed doors. Point is that they know how to act civilized where it matters most. On that alone it's safe to assume they are likely closer to decent people behind closed doors.
>>
>>25376487
You sound kind of trashy too. Just stick with one girl. No need to cuck a roasty if she didn't do anything.
>>
>>25376589
I've dated a few latinas all but the dominican one was pleasant
>>
>>25376563
>corridosfag
Take your shitkickers and sombrero and GTFO faggot!
>>
>>25376140
Not even anon but you're such a bitch. I didn't like anything but white girls until I met my current Latina gf and she's the nicest person I've met. White bitches tend to be obsessive and emotionally retarded, black girls are sexuslly aggressive/experienced and dumb, Latinas are dramatic whores. And this is all generally speaking, but obviously not everyone is like their stereotype you beta fuck.
>>
>>25376561
>>25376603
If you fucks feel that way than stop taking all the nice and cute ones and leaving my people with the fat, ghetto, and loud ones. All the ones that can be taken as perfect has some white guy's arm around her.

>"Hurr black women are so bad their men don't even want them!"
No, it's because you fags take the good ones. But for some reason it's our fault.

Queers.
>>
>>25376495
so? that shit starts to decline fast after high school especially if she is the type that likes party late and drink. the makeup just gets heavier and heavier as they age. :^)
>>
File: 1451506327135.png (209 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1451506327135.png
209 KB, 1024x1024
>>25376563
>claims to act Mexican
>adopts White American clothing and mannerisms
>>
>>25376672
what if i broke up with my gf and then i cuck the black dude?, thats why i asked how you do it, then i continue with my life and try to find a nice girl
>implying they exist
>>
They're always nice to me. Is this just a facade?

>>25376272
What are you talking about? If they maintain their weight and put effort into looking nice they look amazing even what they are older.
>>
>>25376644
>On that alone it's safe to assume they are likely closer to decent people behind closed doors.
I'd rather see honest degenerates to know their bad news instead of getting chopped up in their house and dumped in a river.
>>
>>25376715
>taking all the good ones
What planet are you living on where that happens? It's stormfag that are shitting themselves over cucking and other stupid shite like that.
>>
>>25376573

Listen. I used to love White Men thru falling in love with them in my history books. Until I realize the White Man is nothing more than a fragment of his Former Self. The next best thing to a White Man is an Arab Man, who are more Perfect in some ways and more Masculine in most. Arabs are Caucasoids, like European Men.
>>
>>25376725
Cowboys are not exclusively American.
It's a bigger deal in Mexico than it is here.
>>
>>25376725
>cowboy hats and cowboy boots are white American mannerisms

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaquero
>>
>>25376715
Nah most black women date black men, the good looking mixed ones as well as the hood rats.
>>
>>25376751
But white people love cucking. The only ones who love it besides them are Asians. you don't see any other races promoting that.
>>
>>25376733
Really, if he hasn't wronged you or if he is a friend you have nooral ground to cuck him Tbh.
>>
>>25376755
So are hispanics and etheopians.
You're judging wildly different groups by similar skull morphology.
>>
>>25376686
>not going to those
What do you go to? I bet you think listening to Pitbull is having a good time.

Also, DALE
>>
>>25376774
>>25376758
>It's a bigger deal in Mexico
>It's Mexican
Have you met a Texan? They stereotypically love that stuff. That stereotype rings true to life.
>>
I want all the whites anon's in this thread to tell me what they have done with their lives and what they have invented. No "muh ancestors" what did YOU do for the white race and civilization?
>>
>>25376813
Cowboys came from adopting Vaquero clothing and traditions.
>>
>>25376799

>hispanics
genetically mestizos or mulattoes for the most part

>ethopians
genetically caucasoid semitic arab and negroid
>>
>>25376778
You complain that you don't have any good girls but I'm saying it's the Stormfags that get all upset. They're the ones that think their women are being taken.
>>
>>25376798
fuck senpai, i thought i would get some fucked up advice like all the others, fine then
>>
>>25376707
Noice blog, cunt.
>>
>>25376821
Not shit. I don't even find most white women attractive
>>
>>25376835
You realize a large majority of hispanics are mostly Spanish, right?
Thats more white than people from the middle east.
Just admit you like forceful rapists already.
>>
>>25376603
No they are pure absolute fucking shit. Only nice black girls I know are old. Old as in OLD. You know older then 30 old.
>>25376620
Do not be an idiot. Just because many of you white guy have such little experience with blacks doesn't mean some of us have next to none like you. I went to a majority black middle school. When I moved I went to a majority white school (at least it was like that for the majority of the time I was there). That alone showed me there is huge differences in the races. Whether thanks to the media and culture is irrelevant. The fact is it's the truth. I have had plenty of bad experiences with nigger females. They are far worst than the guys. I've been chill with black dudes before. Some of them are cool and was friends with. It's the black females that are a special kind of vile creature. You know it's bad when you can have black friends that will nod in agreement that black girls are shit tier. Never met a single decent black girl around my age. I don't know how else to say it but they seem way too violent and nasty for their own good. A lot of them legit had mental problems. Not even joking. Back in middle school one was so bad she had to be committed. I guess she went to normal classes until it started becoming obvious she is too crazy to not be put in the looney bin. I vaguely remember one more had to get committed as well.

Some of you guys just don't honestly fucking know. You think it's memes, you see what you know on here and many of you even hate them because of that. But many of you never seen and experienced in person just how bad niggers can be. They aren't just hated by whites. Other races hate them to. It's just that the perception isn't their because media will only talk about whites being "racist" to blacks.

Let's put it this way, you have no idea how much hispanics and even asians can hate blacks.
>>
>>25376842
>a few girls date outside their race
>"Hurr our women are being taken!"
They shouldn't be bitching since they raped their slaves back then.
>inb4 "No they didn't!"
YES THEY DID.
>>
>>25376867

I prefer non diluted cultures (not touched with hedonistic Western cancer) and foreign men with thick accents are sexy to me. Get over it.
>>
>>25376821
Nothing Tbh. Shiteposting is my best contribution.
>>
>>25375353
Latinas still make good sex slaves. Spics are disgusting but hot
>>
>>25376895
I agree with you. That's what I was saying. It's the stormfag that have to fear/ complain.
>>
>>25376898
>Gang rapes, harems and goat fucking aren't hedonistic
>>
>>25375353
Blackbot here. Wish that were true. My Mexican oneitis is with a white guy.
>>
>>25376715
>you fags take the good ones.
Correction: the "good ones"
>fuck thugs
>dates non blacks
>have the same mindset their white slave masters have towards you (it ain't positive btw)
Let the bedwench go. She was never yours to begin with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o9SfCwRveU
>>
>>25376874
Nice meme, bro.

>Let's put it this way, you have no idea how much hispanics and even asians can hate blacks.
I can understand since they do their best to please the white man.
>>
>>25376956
This. Quite a lot of nonwhites on here do that 2bh.
>>
I think latinos and whites should stick together
>>
>>25376192
It's funny seeing ass kissers getting surprised when the group/people the kiss ass too turns on them.
>>
>>25376999
Shut up, Pedro. The whites don't like you. That's why they want Trump in the office. When they are cheering for him, they are cheering against you, amigo.
>>
>>25375353
>t. hispanic virgin

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>25376999
See>>25376983 Tbh family.
>>
>>25376956

You can't stand the fact that maybe its just your people. Everywhere you go you're hated, sorry man. Has nothing to do with white people.
>>
>>25376874

You sound irritating and hysteric. I'm nice, polite, and act good to others but when you see some idiot calling you vile because of what some dumb cunts did that really grinds on my nerves. Like skin-crawling, itching nerves, not just simple annoyance.

The black girls were shit because they were ghetto and retarded. If you been to school with hood ones of course they're gonna act that way. God.
>>
>>25377027
Holy fuck, you're one of those Aztlan fuckers. Kill yourself.
>>
>>25377010
They always scream "RAYSIS" at the end of it when they mocked others and their own kind for it.
>>
>>25376742
Yes okay I get your point but I think you are missing mine. It is very important for any culture that the people must understand they need to conduct themselves in a proper decent manner in society. When you are out in public you need to have proper behavior.

You need to stop or you are going to look like a shill.
>>
>>25377037
>"All us other races are angels! It's you niggers that are the problem!"
>>
>>25377056

he's one of those chicano studies la raza faggots
>>
>>25377037

Yeah, because even when the other black person has clearly a different temperament and mannerisms from those thugs people still attack them because hey "lol niggers'".

This sounds pretty shitty right now because it's getting late and I'm getting genuinely irritated with arguing with everyone who gets on my nerves though
>>
>>25377010
>be black
>eating lunch at college dining hall with girlfriend
>black guy and group of white guys get into verbal confrontation
>girlfriend just catches the tail end of it, one of the white guys saying "I wouldn't be in the army if I was scared" as the black guy bumps him and walks away
>old coon approaches the table and salutes the white guy
>"Permission to sit at the table, sir?"
>white guys laugh
>"Permission denied" replies the soldier
>sits down at the table next to there's
>"I just wanted to say that, that guy makes us (black people) all look bad"
>he gets up to go get food
>white people mock and laugh at him until he gets back
My girlfriend was laughing at how pathetic he was but I was legitimately angry to see a DARK skinned black man be such a groveling pathetic Tom
>>
>>25377072
>When you are out in public you need to have proper behavior.
It's moot when everyone else doesn't.
>>
>>25377085
niggers are inferior subhuman low iq monkeys
>>
>>25377056
He's wrong that that is the reason we want Trump but he is right that you trying so hard to please white people is wrong.
>>
>>25377089

The bad ones ruin the good ones, its fucked up I know. It only takes one run in with a bad coon to turn someone racist.
>>
>>25377086
Yeah, I bet he's working on his associates degree at San Bernardino Community College. What a fucking faggot. OP just said latinas are whores and this guy turns it into a latino self hate thing. Pure devide and conquer.
>>
>>25377130

It's a tribal and stupid mentality. All it does is create reactionary racism and hatred towards everyone from blacks who are tired of that shit.

I almost become full blown militant if not for my better consciousness guiding me to a better path.
>>
>>25377123
Nice mentality there. I bet you go to high class university and will be fucking president.
>>
>>25376952
gang rapes and goat fucking have nothing to do with Islam, stop listening to kike media

Harems are not hedonistic since its basically marriage with a bunch of women for the sake of having as many children as possible
>>
>>25377104
>fun fact
Tom actually stood up for his people and refused to whip them when ordered to. Sambo was then called to beat him until he died.
>>
>>25377205
>arab detected

:3
>>
>>25377064
What's worse is when they take all the shit people project onto them and eat it all like they have no self-respect like this gal I knew

Like really girl you'll still stay in relationship with a guy who is LESS EDUCATED THEN YOU, paraphrase said "never marry a black girl but I'd fuck her", racist as fuck to latinos despite her being half Dominican and the guy has no respect for anything or anybody. Like he's richer then her but his dad is obviously gonna rip the rug from under him and I knew his ex who said he was the worst guy in bed conduct wise so it definitely ain't sex.
>>
>>25377126
OP didn't even mention white people in the OP. Whoever brought up white people is someone else, not OP.

We're talking about latinas being whores, no one is talking about White people. Stop trying to change the topic.
>>
>>25376956
See this is what happens when you spend too much time obsessing over this image board.

>Nice meme, bro.

This isn't just a meme. Not everyone on here is going to try and "meme" post. Either go put yourself in a black ghetto, live in an area with lots of them or just shut your fucking mouth. Until you actually live amongst them and see they are in fact worst on average compared to any other race you really don't know. So until then you shouldn't defend them. For every few nice blacks there are a ton of shit blacks.
>>25377040
Way to get triggered retard. Unless you live in some sort of very rich upper class neighborhood and are seeing white washed black girls you are likely going to see the ghetto ones. Why all the shilling for? This isn't even up for debate if you are a person of normal poor to middle class. Ghetto black bitches are a large demographic of black girls. Probably over half of them are this way. Just because your stupid little white boy hometown has a bunch of white washed black girls doesn't mean they are all like that.

And yes faggot I seen a few white washed black girls in my school. They seem to be just as brainwashed as these coal burners white guys love getting angry about. It's extremely unnatural of them to act ultra I'm a barbie girl white as well. Just to FYI you, all black girls I seen that act this way exclusively date white guys. It goes both ways fucker. If you want to say coal burners have issues then I would say a black girl that goes exclusively white and appears to act very unnatural is just the opposite end of the spectrum.
>>
>>25377104
What was the argument even about?
>>
>>25377205
Then why are muslims the only ones who gang rape and fuck livestock wherever they go?
Even niggers stopped fucking goats.
>>
>>25377107
Where exactly do you live? Do you actually go outside? Do you even comprehend what I am saying shillboy?
>>
>>25377209
Shut up with your white lies.
>>
>>25377205
>harems are not hedonistic
They are for the sake and comfort of the male only. They are pure hedonism for the male. They are theoretically okay though because the women in harems were/ are just using the man for his power/ wealth anyway so it evens out.
>>
>>25377243
I haven't the slightest idea, I didn't even see the first black guy I got to the table when Tommy Sotomayor approached the white guys to kiss ass
>>
>>25377240
See>>25376999. I'm White and cringed hard af at that Tbh. Stop dividing the world based on race. Saying g that is no better than saying that Whites and Blacks need to stand against Mexicans.
>>
>>25377262
He's telling the truth, you illiterate fuck. Actually read Stowe instead of spouting MSNBC memes.
>>
>>25377209
>believing in the Willy Lynch letters hoax
kill yourself, Malcom X was wrong. Niggers were better off as slaves.
>>
>>25377218
Actually, I am a Persian American

>>25377248
First off, all races have gangrapists, and secondly, sex outside of marriage is not allowed in Islam, no matter what some Muslims do

>>25377265
>They are for the sake and comfort of the male only
Women often find happiness as a co-wife.

>They are pure hedonism for the male
No, its a huge responsibility, its not NSA sex
>>
>>25377209
but Tom was a flawed and pretty fucked up guy if you analysis his character. Same with how Mother Teresa had an obsession with pain that bordered on the disturbing.
>>
>>25377324
>Persian
>not being Saudi masterrace
HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA
>>
>>25377241

Kek no. I live in a majority Hispanic/Black town. I'm suburban middle-class family and I don't act ghetto or a barbie (not otaku or kpop or sjw either) so I know how black girls are like. I don't like a lot of them, personally, and find a lot of them too loud and annoying. But I know a lot of decent ones and nice ones including myself and my family so I don't generalize. It's easy to tell people's temperaments by their facial expressions, body language to you ,and their mannerisms. I weeded out a lot of shit lords like that.
>>
>>25377324
You're brainwashed.
You're beyond help.
>>
>>25377293
>Whites and Blacks need to stand against Mexicans.
But they are stealing our jobs though.
>>
>>25377241
ya got problems bro.
>>
>>25377310
It still doesn't changes it's meaning in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>25377343

also protip: a lot of people are annoying and strange. blacks tend to be more passionate about it
>>
>>25377324
The thing about harems is that it is often for the sexual compatibility of the man. Women are just supposed to please themselves while the man was with one wife at a time but as I said both sides are basically using one another.
>>
>>25377293
>Stop dividing the world based on race

There will never be any racial unity, or harmonous multicultural society. Nobody is "dividing" anything this is how the natural world works. People associate, and stand with those whose genes,values,and religion are most like their own because it's the only sane starting point to build a common society.

It's going to be hard to hear this but everything you've been taught about race as a white guy is wrong. You are being conned out of fighting for your own ethnicity and interests while every other race will always put their own first and foremost. You are being setup to lose and be replaced.
>>
>>25377339

>tfw no saudi bf
the saudi i met didnt like me that much and preferred animoos. why do north african arabs like me more?
>>
>>25377391
top kek sure thing "comrade"
>>
>>25377380
Yes, it does. That's not what his character was. He sacrificed himself. He wasn't a sell out. What if I called Jesus a sell out and that he loved the Romans. Doesn't make sense, does it?
>>
>>25377391
With the stormfaggot mentality running rampant people aren't left any choice.
>>
>>25377343
>>25377370
STFU shillfags. You guys are posting in a thread that is meant to illicit certain responses anyways. I'm done talking to you two. Your life experience does not equal everyone else.
>>
>>25377423
Faggot at first meant a bundle of sticks. Doesn't mean everyone will stop using it to describe a homosexual.
>>
>>25377445

>life experience does not equal everyone else
duh. So stop pretending your does .Sometimes I think I have more developed brain parts than most people but then I realize that's retarded and humble myself again
>>
>>25376524
second this tbhhh, they are A+
>>
>>25377391
I'm Peotestant christian. Catholic Mexicans who breed 20 children and live off welfare aren't those who share the same values as me. Southern Blacks who are protestant and Atleast don't have 20 children are somewhat similar.
>inb4 but ghetto welfare!
>>
>>25377445
>being this mad
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>25377445
How many times have you said "shill" in this thread already?
>>
>>25377457
Yes, but using Uncle Tom that way is a give away of an illiterate Plebeian.
>>
>>25375666
>satanic trips
nice try faggot
>>
>>25377466

im christian too, though non-denominational . you hate catholics? my catholic friend dislikes protestant values. haha
>>
>>25377423
>Uncle Tom's character is sketched with great power and rare religious perception. It triumphantly exemplifies the nature, tendency, and results of Christian non-resistance. We are curious to know whether Mrs. Stowe is a believer in the duty of non-resistance for the White man, under all possible outrage and peril, as for the Black man For whites in parallel circumstances, it is often said Talk not of overcoming evil with good it is madness! Talk not of peacefully submitting to chains and stripes it is base servility! Talk not of servants being obedient to their masters let the blood of tyrants flow! How is this to be explained or reconciled? Is there one law of submission and non-resistance for the Black man, and another of rebellion and conflict for the white man? When it is the whites who are trodden in the dust, does Christ justify them in taking up arms to vindicate their rights? And when it is the blacks who are thus treated, does Christ require them to be patient, harmless, long-suffering, and forgiving? Are there two Christs?
>>
>>25377459

>you will never have an arab dominate you and treat you as his loving wife

WHY EVEN LIVE

These are secretly the best threads. And most of the same people come here too and know it
>>
>>25377466
>>25377495
Fucking heretics. You're all a bunch of Freemasons anyway, you're all going to burn.
>>
>>25377491
How else will we describe blacks that sellout?
>>
Guys, lets be real here, the problem isnt their race, its the 'woman' part
>>
>>25377495
That wasn't my point. Splitting yourself on race is stupid. Then you said "You're being replaced." Yes, if you want to say that then being replaced by Illegals entering the country and breeding 50 kids and spreading their pleb non-Castillian version of Spanish.
>>
>>25377520
>heretics
we believe in the same God tho

>burn
probably. i believe in God 100 percent truthfully but i am still a shitty christian as i shitpost, psuedoflirt about random men (never directly to them tho) for mischief and boredom, and purposely annoy my siblings, and masturbate to porn
hopefully when i have a husband these retarded urges go away or else his life is a living hell

i hate myself now. thanks for reminding me
>>
>>25377535
It getting boring talking about women every thread.
>>
>>25377529
I don't know but using a new term would be better than destroying the meaning of what a work of art stood for imho.
>>
>>25377546
>Then you said "You're being replaced."
I didnt say this lol wrong guy
>>
>>25377550
On any given day there are more race threads than there are those about women, do we really need every board to discuss the general disdain for anyone that isn't a white male?
>>
>>25377560
But it's like the perfect name.
>>
>>25377503
Yes, that's the point. He exemplified turn the other cheek not give in to the oppressor.
>>
File: 480.jpg (26 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
480.jpg
26 KB, 480x640
>>25375353
Im Hispanic and I grew up in a Hispanic household with all the Vegeta machismo and all the other shit. Then when I got to school and it was like 80% Hispanic, I wasimmediately ostracized and done of the kids would try and pick on me. Nobody would be my friend. The girls all scoffed at me. Everyone hatred me for knowing the answers. They hated me for winning all the sports stuff. I just wanted to be with them.

The reason they treated me that way was not because I did anything. I mean I was even known for beating people up if they picked on someone. They treated me different because I have blue eyes and white skin. I don't know Spanish, my parents were beaten as children for speaking it and other stuff, so I want taught it. I was treated that way from preschool through college. I hate my own race and think of them as racist and disgusting trash. Now I just lie and pretend I'm a white person.
>>
File: race blind.png (78 KB, 600x380) Image search: [Google]
race blind.png
78 KB, 600x380
>>25377435
>>25377420
Un-suprised to see people have no actual response to this. Hopefully it resonates with a few anons though and they can understand the situation they're in before it's too late

>>25377546
>Splitting yourself on race is stupid.

This is reality. People are different whether you like it or not. To pretend otherwise is foolish utopianism.
>>
>>25377573
It's not always that way. Sometimes we have threads about my race's disdain for white people.
>>
>>25377589
>They treated me different because I have blue eyes and white skin.
You probably thought you were so good since you could pass as white.
>>
>>25377591
Yes, people should live among their own race if they wish but people should also live among other races if they wish. Whether you like it or not both of these things will occur in modern Western nations.
>>
>implying people of any race don't stick to their own the vast majority of the time
Get off 4chan for a bit you autists
>>
>>25377589
Why is SF mask dude so sexy?
>>
>>25377620
This Tbh. It's such a small percent who even cares? Only the stormfags.
>>
>>25377589
Lying about it only makes the self loathing worse
This is coming from a fairly pale guy with green eyes.
>>
>>25377620
It's easier but it's not always the status que.
>>
>>25377503
IIRC Chris Rock said something to the effect of
>If you're Black, AND Christian, you have a short memory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGPr1pqoO2o
>>
>>25377594
That then quickly become about white men's disdain for your race, every single time. All these threads are the same regardless of the topic, within a handful of post it's stormfaggots discussing why they hate any race that's not white. There's literally no purpose having this be the main subject on this board when there are many others to discuss it.
>>
>>25377619
>Whether you like it or not both of these things will occur in modern Western nations.

All multiculturalism has to be forced by law, and welfare to happen. People do not naturally mix with complete strangers to themselves unless peversely incincetivized to do so.

>People should be free 11!!!!

Retard level thinking. Goverments and communities should be aiming for shared ethnic,moral and religious values to have a strong foundation. If people don't want to live in this kind of community they can leave for whatever ghetto they wish they lived in.
>>
>>25377316
You were better off as a slave!
>>
>>25377654
But it soon goes into a back-n-forth motion and some of the hilarious replies are gold.
>>
>>25377654
It's shocking that people here still think Stormfront is relevant
>>
>>25377587
But he got his ass killed.
Why is it that the Christ for Black people that is passive and slavish is different form the Christ for white people that is one of action and intuitive? When he meant there are two Christ he meant that there is a double standard that exists. Turning the other cheek works in a few cases but doing it all the time will turn you red anon and you only got 2 cheeks.
>>
>>25377635
>>25377641
I'm a fembot (no I won't post tits) and you're bonkers if you really think women are lusting after Blacks. Take a break from 4chan and actually go outside. Most women (and I can say from experience) aren't racist like "race war gas the kikes now", but are more casually racist and not verbal about it. Most still see black people as loud, rude, and ugly and don't even have thoughts about getting anywhere near them. Not to mention if you do hook up with a black man you are chastized by men AND women no matter your race. Sure there are plenty of landwhales and wannabes who date them, but they're a definite minority and not someone you'd want to be with in the first place. Obviously there are exceptions, but this is the general rule.

In fact as white men (assuming most of you are), you have the largest pool of potential mates in the dating pool. There aren't many people who are completely against dating White men as there are for Blacks and other races.
>>
>>25377732
They ruined 4chan. Everyone here was always racist but they wasn't KKK/Nazi tier.
>>
>>25377756
>you're bonkers if you really think women are lusting after Blacks.
But I never said that.
>>
>>25377617
No I thought I was good because I had like a .900 batting average, was always out last in dodgeball, taught the special ed kids how to read, had several orbiters that I had usually beat up their bully, usually had a 97% in school, had a gf until she died in a freak accident, would hunt and kill stuff all the time. I just beat everyone at everything without even trying. I think because my parents trained me to have life skills instead of having me dig an underground drug tunnel.
>>
File: 1400364570558.jpg (44 KB, 583x391) Image search: [Google]
1400364570558.jpg
44 KB, 583x391
>>25377518
>obvious racebait thread
>I only participate because they don't instantly die after I post in them
>my comments only garner replies if they are over the top and offensive
>I've become what I hate
>>
>>25377662
>people do not mix with strangers.
You can make this argument all day. Who gives a shite what other people do? You do realize some if those people are literal trailer trash. Would you rather a trailer trash woman marry a Ghetto nigger or a White trash hick? The child will turn out with the same IQ. It's not like the retarded woman was going to turn down Jamal to get with Dr. Oppenheimer or something.
>>
>>25377644
My quote was back then in 1852 by William Lloyd Garrison which was a pretty scathing critique of Uncle Tom's Cabin.
>>
>>25377756
>"Listen to the opinions of the people. Ignore your own happiness."
>>
>>25377756

Im a woman and I literally hear a lot of girls, black or not black, saying they like black dudes. Even a Thai girl told me this. FOB with the accent too. My Vietnamese friend at least likes darker Hispanic men. This what happens when you live in a Hispanic-Black area, I guess. I see a lot of groups that would otherwise not express attraction to blacks or darker hispanics. Even on a website where I signed up to my area it was still true. It surprised me because sites like 4chan doesnt look like my RL experience at all (everyone shunning black girls, everyone loving asians and very pale thin white girls, ect) I mean some of its true but its not like here
>>
File: 1451185924503.jpg (90 KB, 583x582) Image search: [Google]
1451185924503.jpg
90 KB, 583x582
>>25377756
I agreed with you that most people don't race mix or even care about that though. Wat?
>>
>>25377769
Sounds like you're just upset someone posts things that upset your worldview. I'm pro-white but think the whole Nazi/kkk thing is pretty leftist stuff, but you don't see me screaming at them every time it comes up. Just let them be or actually challenge their arguments with worthwhile rebuttals.

>>25377788
>Who gives a shite what other people do?

I live in a society composed of people. I give a shit what people do because it affects our future and the long term stability of my local ethnicity.
>>
>>25377782

You sound cute and friendly. What's your skype?
>>
>>25377662
>People do not naturally mix with complete strangers
Whores and sluts with STD's wouldn't exist if this was the case.
>>
>>25375353
Most Latinos are mixed with Black you fucking idiot, even wetbacks
>>
>>25377785
Different anon but I took the bait because I knew legit retards were going to post here.
>>
>>25377800
>4chan isn't the real world
You learn something new everyday.
>>
>>25377822
Exception cases that historically have been ostracized and suppressed by upright societies. People didn't use to glorify being a whore like we do now.

>>25377836
You are trying to signal that you are better than them. That your progressive politics are so above these "racist" types
>>
>>25377800
I'm in uni so obviously a very different environment, but I lived in a city and went to a high school that was pretty diverse and it was still true
If that's how it is where you live then that's how it is
>>
>>25377816
So maybe I should care what you do? Should I decide who you ( a person I'm probably never going to meet) should marry?
>>
>>25377800

>see a lot of groups that would otherwise not express attraction to blacks or darker hispanics.
I meant groups that otherwise wouldn't, DO in my area.

Whites still race mix the least. but I literally seen a black man asian woman couple before i EVER seen white male asian woman. asians date asians for the most part here and white girls date hispanics/whites and white guys the same (saw some with black girls though)
>>
>>25377828
This isn't the argument anymore. We are talking about race in general.
>>
>>25377828
Mexico is 1% black
If you include mixed race people it goes up to 1.6%
Majority of Hispanics in the US are Mexican.
>>
>>25377856
>So maybe I should care what you do?

Yes if you weren't a coward you would care what I did if we lived in the same area because I'd be a part of your community.
>>
>>25377847
No. I hate both types and would be considered racist by many leftists.
>>
>>25375353
Might be cause I'm in chicago but every latina I know is super into white people, always talking about how they want their kids to have blue/green/ etc eyes and light skin and they are high key racist as fuck. Only exception in chicago is puerto ricans, literally the biggest coal burners I have ever seen in my whole life.
>>
>>25377872
So, what if I was a SJW who thought not being open to race mixing was racist? What if I pulled out graphs and charts and tried to convince you? Would I still be a coward?
>>
>>25377881
>Might be cause I'm in chicago but every latina I know is super into white people, always talking about how they want their kids to have blue/green/ etc eyes and light skin and they are high key racist as fuck
I have black friends on facebook who post about wanting mixed kids. A coworker of mine married a white guy and whenever she posted pics of her baby it was met with dozens of black women commenting how they needed to "get themselves a whiteboy"

/r9k/ can't deal with the fact that they're largely failures due to things within their control, so they turn to 4chan memes and blame their race instead of addressing their problems. Whites have the easiest time dating by far
>>
>>25377853

Where? North? Suburbs? I admit my town is more ghetto and the black population is quite high (hispanic higher) so it makes sense that people will end up getting attracted to aspects of the culture or the women.

hated the place but kinda glad i live here now. the hispanics here mix with blacks decently and are often more open about saying they have black blood or appreciation for aspects of black culture. the hispanics who don't are more like the ones the anons talk about on here but they are somewhat in the minority

hispanic women and black men date here ALL THE TIME.
>>
File: 1417428505666.png (689 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
1417428505666.png
689 KB, 640x630
>>25377520
>idol worshiper talking shit
>>
>>25377881
No. That is a small portion. 99% of people stick to their own. You shouldn't care either way.
>>
>>25377910
You'd first have to convince me to give as shit why I should care about being racist because to me that word is absolutely meaningless. It's just something to control, and dominate humans into this suicidal utopian mindset that can be roughly defined as progressivism
>>
>>25377922
Please, we've had enough bait for one thread.
>>
>>25377869
Mexican Mestizos overall are 6% Black
>>
>>25377931
I agree but you have to show why I should care about race in particular. I agree about preserving Christian/ western values but if a nonwhite person agrees with that then I don't particularly care.
>>
>>25377961
>I agree about preserving Christian/ western values'

muh nigga
now thats the kind i like to see
>>
>>25377916
I lived in the Chicago suburbs and still go to school in Illinois. Hispanics were probably the minority group most into white guys aside from Asians. My school was about 40% white, 20% black, 30% Hispanic, then the rest Asian/Pacific Islander/whatever. I can count the number of Latinas dating blacks I remember on one hand. Can't think of any Asians lol. All I saw with Blacks were fat/trashy white women and Black girls. Not even because they dated blacks, but the women who dated Black guys were just girls you wouldn't want to be around regardless
>>
>>25377976
Yes, it's just that I don't think nonwhites should feel bad about themselves if they follow Christian/ western values. Also, I'm strongly opposed to identity politics/ that's racist! Stuff
>>
>>25377961
>if a nonwhite person agrees with that then I don't particularly care.

You should care though because there is a reason Western culture is something that has come from a supermajority of white sources. Genetics influnces so much more than people realize, and when your nation is turning away from a white majority you will be turning away from people who are around to uphold western values. You can look at the political history, and state of Mexico right now for example and see the state their in isn't something that's gonna produce a people focused on "freedom and liberty".

It's just like when western imperialists tried to make the middle east a democracy, and that completly collapsed. Putting aside the failures of democracy it's also a fact that these people operate differently than we do and that just trying to copy paste our goverment style onto theirs is completely silly.
>>
>>25377828
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qveo--oAZw
>>
>>25377999

Ah no wonder. I live in Houston suburbs. Apparently transforming into a more urban area though.
I see a lot of beautiful girls with black guys here. Black guys are popular at my school. I know one hispanic girl who prefers white men but her hispanic friend is dating a black guy so .. lol
knew some dude that liked Asians, but they're shy or they were not really typical of my environment if you know what I mean
Most guys here like a light skinned black woman or hispanic thats "thick" (at least from the convos i pick up, thick is a strong preference though)
>>
>>25377937
Sorry. The robot won't allow me to simply type "bump" anymore.
>>
>>25378035

I meant in a yellow fever or I only date Asians way. Mind you.
Eurasian girl in my school liked black dudes too haha
Literally was a ghetto harpy sadly
>>
>>25376821
I work at CERN and once I saved someone from drowning. Thats p much it and the work I do at CERN is exactly breaking ground just yet but its not like I'm a faggot NEET who has done nothing in his life.
>>
>>25378011
But what if a nonwhite fully believes in the Western culture/ political system? Should they be banned?
>>
>>25377952
Nice source on that.
Kill yourself
>>
>>25378035
>>25378051
Pretty hard to believe for me, I can't imagine that happening. Black guys just aren't attractive to me and just about every girl I know thinks the same
Not even mentioning how they act
>>
>>25378091

A lot of girls find it appealing and masculine. I didnt like it either and found them stupid, still do (dont like the loudness) but there's a good part of them thats very chill and nice. I can't bring it to myself to generalize people like that without being completely tongue in cheek
>>
File: 1438711093047.png (746 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1438711093047.png
746 KB, 1024x768
>mfw spics and honkies get completely buttblasted every time I just a nut in "their" women
Stay so mad
>>
>>25378107

I meant a good portion. met a lot of nice and chill ones.
>>
>>25378066
Well nobody should be allowed to immigrate to a country without reason. If they're a high IQ contributing person that'd be good in tech/research etc... and are respectful of western values I'd have no problem with them being here. The issue is mass immigration of a foreign population into a country that has a democratic power structure invariably creates large amounts of racial conflict.
>>
>>25375353
true in my experience
my last ex said shes was a girlfriend to a white guy and a black guy before me
>>
>>25377795
If anything it gives credibility to the "Um spiritual but uh don't fuck with organised religion" crowd. White Jesus is a warrior philosopher while Black Jesus is a 50/50 mix between punching bag and door mat. It's no wonder Christianity was forced on slaves at he tip of a blade or business end of a musket.
>>
>>25378125
Okay, I understand and 100% agree with that. I just think that if people want to racemix then let them but if people want to preserve White culture/ values then let them. But yes, taking millions of unchecked refugees is beyond retarded.
>>
>>25378107
>A lot of girls find it appealing and masculine.
Being loud and unintelligible is appealing and masculine? Not going to try and understand that sort of thinking

I'm perfectly happy with white men thank you very much lol

I'll also mention it seems hard to believe especially with Asians and Hispanics because here at least, the parents and families are pretty conservative and downright racist

I have a Vietnamese friend (girl obviously) whose parents literally said they'd kick her out of the house if she brought home a Black guy. They said to either marry white or another vietnamese. She's fine with that because she finds those two groups pretty attractive while the other not so much, but it's still crazy to me that they'd tell her that haha
>>
>>25378115
>tfw spics nigs get buttblasted when I nut in "their" women
As a sidenote never fuck with black girls on tinder, I was fucking one and her husband came home and tried to stab me with a kitchen knife. Found out they had a kid and he's still with her too, saw her facebook and the kid looks blaisan (not mine I'm white) and I feel bad for the guy.
>>
>>25378078
http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/4977023/1/
Delusional beaner, you can even find sources on the Mexican people wiki and the 23andme results of Mexicans on youtube
>>
File: FNCBFO2I9YBJLK7.LARGE.jpg (26 KB, 907x718) Image search: [Google]
FNCBFO2I9YBJLK7.LARGE.jpg
26 KB, 907x718
>>25377639
Lying about what? Im like 7/8 Hispanic with my one grandfather being French/ german. He killed nazis when he was twelve in the world war. I grew up thinking I had to live up to that. Do you know how awkward it is to have that on your shoulders with some fucking halfblood nigger beaner 13 year old screeching at me practically every day for no reason ? While I sit there trying to be nice and not fight because my dad will be disappointed in me. Knowing I have the skills to easily kill this kid, disembowel him, hang him from a tree, and later and butcher him and keep him as steaks. Its so weird to know I'm being persecuted for who I look like not even who I am and to know my grandfather has killed maybe hundreds of people at my age was really hard to rationalize as a kid and not try to live up too. I think what kept me from beating the shit out of everyone was that I always was better than them at everything so I viewed them as trash and beneath me and they weren't even part of my race but an embarrassment to it. I just pretend to be white now because I get less shit from people who think im a white person trying to be black or something.

>tfw my dad mows his lawn and white people ask how much he charges per lawn
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.