[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like to open this thread with a semi-personal story.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 2D4ME.jpg (300 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
2D4ME.jpg
300 KB, 1600x1200
I'd like to open this thread with a semi-personal story.

Yesterday, at around 11am, I received a call from a very close friend. I had driven out of state for work and was on my way back home when the call came through. Surprised because he never calls me midday during a weekday, I pick up. I answer with a joke but his tone is somber and serious. He immediately tells me "K", his gf, broke up with him.

I'll greentext the rest for the sake of brevity. I'll refer to my friend as "J" and his gf as "K".

>J and K were together for nearly 5 years
>relationship started with them essentially being fuck buddies
>K explicitly stated she wanted nothing serious and didn't take J seriously
>K was also fucking another guy during this time
>J was aware of this yet still pursued a relationship with K
>At some point, K asked to move in with J because she didn't want to live with her dad anymore
>That was her only reason for wanting to move in with J
>J was aware of this
(He's cucking his own shit up at this point)
>Eventually J and K started growing closer and became a couple
>5 years later K breaks up with J saying she needs to "find herself"
>She's now living in J's apartment for the next two months rent free until she has enough saved to move out
>The two months are rent free because J did electric work on the building for the landlord
>J now how has to find a new place he can afford on his own or move out of state and completely restart his life

His gf is now ignoring him and acting like a bitch whenever she does talk him, even though he was never a dick to her AND he's letting her stay in his apartment.

I blame him entirely for not seeing the warning signs from the beginning. Let this be a lesson, robots. Loneliness is better than being a beta provider.
>>
File: 2742_71280337853_5776976_n.jpg (67 KB, 318x439) Image search: [Google]
2742_71280337853_5776976_n.jpg
67 KB, 318x439
Also, an important side note:
K's mom cucked her dad and cheated on him with like 100 different guys so her parents are divorced because of her whore mother.

K's sister has cheated on every boyfriend she's ever had. She was with her most recent bf for 5 months then fell for some guy at her job. So, she broke up with her bf, flew to Costa Rica with the guy from work and fucked him, then came back and got back with her boyfriend after a week.

>women
>not even ONCE
>>
Isn't it HIS apartment? Why doesn't he kick her out of the place?

Also he deserves what he got. Fucking omega fagot, christ
>>
>>25375268
He doesn't want to kick her out because he's trying to be nice, I guess. I don't really know why. She's treating him like shit for no reason.

She says she's treating him like shit so he knows it's really over between them, but really I think she's just a bitch.
>>
>>25375313
Kek tell him to man the fuck up and kick her out
>>
>>25375443
I did. All he does is cry and try to understand why she's treating him like an asshole.

He definitely made far more of an emotional investment in their relationship than she did. She was actually planning on breaking up with him sooner, but his dog died a few months ago so she delayed it.
>>
File: long nights of feel.jpg (308 KB, 715x1167) Image search: [Google]
long nights of feel.jpg
308 KB, 715x1167
>>25375513
I recognize this specimen. This guy is a fellow Sensitive Man, a "sensie." I speak from experience, but this guy's shit is cucked up beyone all repair (CUBAR). He's prone to shit like oneitis and he'll never do the sensible thing in this situation. Just help him out if you can and be ready to be his friend after this blows over.
>>
kick that fucking piece of shit out of the house, John/Jack/Cuck. I don't give a fuck what she might've meant to you. she's a piece of shit and you show her who is boss. Literally move that bitch and all of her shit out of the house/appt. kick her out onto the street.

>ROASTIES BTFO

FUCK THESE PIECES OF SHIT. Take a goddamn stand for yourself RIGHT NOW. I'm not advocating that mgtow bullshit which is really just another way of saying "give up and let chad have his fun." I am not saying to become chad. I am saying to grow a goddamn backbone. Don't let these roastie pieces of shit walk all over you. It's great to be nice and amicable. but when a cunt walks all over you like in OP's story, you fucking push kick and shove
>>
literally bitches and whores.

I want no part in this game.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.