[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First sexual experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 90x90
Explain your story and how it happened
>>
>>25375109

sure.

i paid for a massage. went into her apartment, she had a private room.

told her i was a virgin and if she would fuck me, she said yes. she ended up pegging me with her strap on for a bit before letting me fuck her with a condom on. i lasted maybe 30 seconds inside her if that.
>>
Ahaha...yean
>>
Isn't there currently another thread with this same topic?
>>
alright, this is going to be quite a long story and it may seem a bit confusing at first, but bear with me

>
>>
>>25375261
Lets hear it i got all night to talk.
>>
>>25375152

continued.

she was really wet after she was done fucking my ass.

was a hot Brazilian lady, older than me but nice face and body.
>>
>>25375283
everything you need to know was in the green text
>>
File: 1451262881302.jpg (294 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1451262881302.jpg
294 KB, 960x1280
>be me
>mom notices that I'm always depressed
>asks me what's wrong anon?
>I can't take it anymore and just flat out tell her that I'm a virgin loser at 20
>she stares
>OHFUCKWATDIDIDO.jpg
>finally she replies "come here anon"
>she lifts up her skirt and shows me her underwear
>"mommy is going to cheer you up"

So we spent the entire afternoon fucking
>>
>>25375340
ugh? how do i get to it bare with me new here.
>>
A boy randomly approached me and told me he thought I was cute and had seen me before and asked to get lunch. He bought me lunch then asked for my number and then a day later we went on date and ended up making out and then he gave me a handjob. I ignored him after that.
>>
>>25375109
>be me
>be 16
>been with this chick for a couple of months
>the farthest we had gone was making out
>never touched her breasts or butt because I didn't think she would want that, because we were both Christians
>one time while making out she puts her hands on the crouch of my pants
>she doesn't stroke it up or down, she just pushes on my erection
>it wasn't very effective, and she had no intentions of finishing me off, but it still felt nice.. maybe because of how unexpected it was

Eventually over the next few months we got to the point where we were giving each other head and stuff. I didn't lose my virginity with her though, and I'm still a virgin to this day.
>>
File: INTRODUCING “THE TABLE”.gif (831 KB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
INTRODUCING “THE TABLE”.gif
831 KB, 300x221
>be me in high school, 18, senior
>slutty girl two grades below me with massive tits and big ass is clearly hitting on me
>she slips me her number on a piece of notebook paper
>call her later and we talk for a few hours
>eventually asks if I wanna come over that saturday
>why the fuck not sure
>next day I show up to her surprisingly nice house
>shitty parents don't give a fuck that a boy is being invited over
>go strait to her room
>grinds on my dick through my pants while we make out
>do this for a few hours, among other things not worth mentioning
>her mom is on our asses after catching us doing that
>doesn't do anything though
>after a while she falls asleep next to me
>I watch alien vs predator on her tv or whatever shitty movie it was
>before I leave we make out topless
>all within a week of meeting her
>go home and blow a huge load
>mfw she was a minor and didn't think about it until after
>don't give a single fuck

only memory of my high school days worth remembering
>>
>>25375384
>cool mom 2bh

so what happened next?
>>
>>25375384
Was your mom single?
>>
>>25375109
>tfw no sexual experiences with girls
Reading this thread makes me angry. Even amongst robots I'm a fucking loser.
I missed out on HS sex and now I'm missing out on uni sex.
I just want to touch an ass. One time. One fucking time.
>>
MODS

ALL NORMIE THREADS ARE BANNED
ALL NORMIE THREADS ARE BANNED
>>
>be me
>i think i was 13, maybe 14, 25 now so do the math
>living in sydney, nsw australia
>it was around christmas, because my family went to my fathers work chrismas party, which is the one for the kids. its in a big park in the city
>tell them im sick last minute, i know they will be gone the whole day cos my sister really wanted to go but i had planned this shit out so got to stay home alone
>give it 30mins or so before i know they didnt forget anything
>go grab the paper and flip to classifieds
>look around for the hooker i saw who posted a few days ago
>call her up and she tells me she can be here in 20minutes.
>holyshititshappening
>she gets here, slim body but she looks late 50s perhaps even early 60s
>i make weird akward small talk
>i see she has a big dog in her car, she tells me its for protection
>i ask if she likes her dog and she says yes, i ask her if she really likes her dog and if its a boy or a girl. she just answers me casually boy and yes
>i was a horny kid i found 4chan early, i dont know where exactly i was going wit my questioning or if she realised but i was certainly trying to figure out if she could bring the dog into to fuck
>take her to my room, we have to walk past my parents bedroom on the way
>she asks if my wifes around, im tihnking wtf surely she knows how old i am
>i told her i was 16, she didnt seem phased
>anyway we get to my bedroom and she starts taking off her clothes and taking off mine
>starts sucking me off and i foolishly am exploring her body with my hands
>i ask her to 69
>she makes a comment smth like "oh wow you sure know a lot dont you mr"
>i cant really get hard, i was nervous and she honestly looked like a granny, very saggy.
>i ate the pussy anyway

tbc
>>
>>25375400
It was a joke he's a virgin
>>
>>25375718
cont.

>while shes ontop of me kinda sucking me kinda jerking me, she starts talking about how she knows the guys on the bulldogs and the rape claims against them were bullshit and how they are really nice guys
>in my head the only thing i can think about now is her railing this whole team, even harder to get a boner
>at some point she takes out her pink dildo and puts a condom on, i remember the inside of her pussy feeling fucking huge and the didlo just glided in
>she used it on me too, not in my butt but like just had it vibrate on my dick
> didnt know what to think about that
>i think i came, i actually dont remember, im pretty sure i did cum in her mouth
>i say smth like "man im so tired i guess i cant do anymore"
>she was like its ok and only takes $40, we had agreed on more but i dont remember how much, i guess she was only there about 30mins or so.

she goes home
pretty funny expereince.

thankfully i didnt catch anything from her, i would have probably killed myself if i did. she was a nice lady though.
>>
File: IMG_0930.jpg (933 KB, 1944x1296) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0930.jpg
933 KB, 1944x1296
>15
>At one of those parties that people held when their parents were away for a weekend
>one girl gets really drunk and runs around kissing everyone
>Girl kisses me
>Become infatuated with girl
>Over time we become really good friends
>End up fucking a few times
>She says she doesn't want to be with me because I'm not her type of Chad (I played the wrong code of football for her, I played Rugby Union she wanted a Australian Rules player)
>Fuck on and off again till 21
>Eventually I give her a ultimatum to try dating or I walk
>She told me to not put her under pressure
>27 now, never called or saw her again, from her friends I find out she asks if I'm going to social events that has people from highschool going so she can avoid me.
Wasted my highschool years being cucked before I knew what being cucked was.
>>
In the middle of a field, piss drunk, no condom, accidentally pissing on her. She told everyone. We hooked up again two weeks later when we were blazed as fuck at a friend's house.

Oh yeah, and she was basically a 3/10 who came onto me in the first place, while having a long-distance relationship overseas.

Weird times i tell ya.
>>
I was a frustrated faggot back then, so I went to a gay bar. Got a blowjob from some handsome rumanian guy. I jerked him off afterwards and he left with a smile and a "thank you". Shit was gold!
>>
The first time I ever did anything vaguely sexual with a girl was when I was 16 and orbiting this girl with huge knockers. I was beginning to win my way out of the friendzone, she invited me to hang out at her house. Gave her a massage that turned into me groping her boobs over her shirt.
>>
Fucked a native girl in Cambodia. She was a tour guide but said she'd let me fuck her if I paid more so I did.

She found us an out of the way place at a ruins site and hopped on my dick. It was pretty good, lasted longer than I'd have thought I would and she seemed to enjoy it. Wish it wasn't raining though, but I guess we'd have had other people nosing around if it wasn't.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.