[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /bipolar/,/schizophrenic/ or both? /Creative/ also?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 4583039333_0c9d2d3e95_b.jpg (421 KB, 905x1024) Image search: [Google]
4583039333_0c9d2d3e95_b.jpg
421 KB, 905x1024
Who here /bipolar/,/schizophrenic/ or both?

/Creative/ also?
>>
My 37 year old sister is schizophrenic, as was our father who is now dead. She is noncompliant with treatment and meds. I took a restraining order out on her in 2012 because she really went full on psycho. My mom hasn't spoken to her since February of 2015. We have no way of contacting her because she moves often and has no working phone number. We don't know if she's alive or dead.

Feels bad, man. We used to be best friends. She was beautiful, she looked like a Greek barbie. I grew up an ugly 1/10 fat femanon with bad acne and bad hair. But my sis was just beautiful. Funny, compassionate, generous, a hard worker.

Then in her early 20s she started getting bad. She held on for as long as she could, that "normal" part of her brain. I think she must have tried as hard as she possibly could. Then late 20s rolled around and she just couldn't do it anymore.

I love her and miss her and hope she is ok. :(
>>
>>25375144
so what were the things she did when she went full psycho?
>>
>>25375004

Those are real diseases OP, not special snowflake badges to excuse your assburgers.
>>
>>25375331
And there are real diseased people on this website.
>>
>>25375470

Yeah and those people aren't diagnosed by a combination of Web MD, themselves, or multiple choice online tests like OP.
>>
>>25375506
OP here I got institutionalized in high school. I had panic attacks every 3-4 hours.
>>
Developed mild schizophrenia when I was 15, didn't get treatment for it and ended up in the Army at 17, I did that for about 5 years and got out on medical. I had started drinking incredibly heavily when I got back from Iraq and it made me pretty loopy.

The VA put me on benzos and pain killers after I got out which made me pretty nuts too.

I eventually quit drinking and drugs and my symptoms went back to being nonexistent to mild.

I started tapering down on my antipsychotics after that, I've been off them since September, I haven't had any schizophrenia issues since I stopped taking my meds.

I think if I avoid alcohol and drugs I'll be fine.
>>
>>25375144
She's probably homeless, miserable, hungry and being taken advantage of. Which i can imagine must be as hurtful to you as thinking of her being dead.
>>
everyone thinks im crazy, but im not. one day they will see.
>>
I'm bipolar. I'm rarely in a manic state, though. I was actually manic as fuck today and it felt good. Sociable and charismatic as shit. Even flirted with my oneitis, made her giggle like a school girl.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.