[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a girl you just can't forget, robots? >2008
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
Is there a girl you just can't forget, robots?

>2008
>Save up enough for Japan trip, go in the dead of winter
>Spend most of trip travelling alone, as a robot should, but I know a guy in Osaka, a Japanese otaku comrade who I'd met when he was an exchange student in the US.
>Go to Osaka for a few days to hang out
>Go to dinner, he brings a bunch of friends.

One of them is this girl. I'm not sure she said more than a few words the whole night, and when they did, they were in an odd, almost creepy, soft and quiet voice. She's petite, short black hair, conservative, dark winter clothes, decently cute.

Her eyes. Holy shit. I've never seen anything like them in my life. They saw right through me. Right down to my core.

They told me she was training to be a witch. I thought they meant a priestess or something. No. A "majo." An actual witch.

Of course, it was some kind of "chuuni," the kind of delusions teenagers have when they watch too much anime.

Right?

But those eyes. And everything else about her too. Like something not quite of this world.

Unsettling.

Uncomfortable.

Almost violating.

And impossibly, unbearably, irresistibly arousing.

I don't even remember her name, or if I was even told it. I barely remember what her face looked like. But I remember those eyes when I wake up in the middle of the night, almost eight years later.

Maybe she really was a witch. Her spell seems to have worked on me.

(I searched one of the 'boorus for an appropriate image to use, and Kuonji Alice seemed perfect.)
>>
Ah shit.

There was this one girl getting interviewed for a school I was going to, on the same day I was. She looked like literally the definition of perfect. She said her name was Emmy, which...reminds me of another perfect girl, one which you may all be aware of.
>>
File: 1428670036316.png (16 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1428670036316.png
16 KB, 500x450
Back in elementary school, there was this redhead girl me and my two best friends competed for. She never really talked and was absent often, but she was cute as fuck. We'd always invite her to play with us and we'd each try to outbadass each other to impress her.

Towards the end of the year she had a birthday party and gave out invitations to the whole class. Everyone got some fairly generic ones, but the cover of mine had a heart and inside was a picture of a key.

So I went to the party, and at some point she told me to follow her. We went upstairs and she started taking her clothes off. She stood there completely naked for a while (I was confused because I was wondering what was wrong with her penis), then eventually told me to leave so she could get dressed. The party just kind of proceeded as normal.

At some point, during one of the few days she was in school, she vomited up blood. I only periodically saw her after that and she was never in school the full day, so I never talked to her again.

I still wonder whether she's alive and if she'd remember me if we ever met again.
>>
>>25374958
what the fuck did I just read

original comment
>>
saw this girl like 5 times in Orlando this month on vacation. saw in park and same hotel. Also ended up on same monorail car

hands-down the most attractive girl I've ever seen and apparently she lives near me too but don't know he name
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.