[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ive dated about 7 girls since I was 17. 2 years ago, I started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Ive dated about 7 girls since I was 17.
2 years ago, I started dating a below average, largely overweight girl for a year. (Not trying to be mean here, all my exes were prettier than her by far).
I fell in love with her.
She kept telling me that she thought she'd never find someone that would love her. She had only ever been in one relationship before.

She broke up with me.
Broke my goddamn heart.
This was about a year ago, and I still think about her. We just got along so well, I was going to marry this woman if things went well.
Why do I still miss her and think about her? Im even dating a beautiful woman right now, but none of the girls Ive dated have come close to how close and right it felt with her.

She fucking broke me, man.
>>
File: 1450253308160s.jpg (5 KB, 119x125) Image search: [Google]
1450253308160s.jpg
5 KB, 119x125
>>25374438
>largely overweight girl
she ate your heart
>>
>>25374500
I wish I could laugh at her like that but I still care about her.
>>
You inflated her ego and now she thinks she can do better.
>>
>>25375186
Why did she break up with you
>>
>>25374438
well why did she break up with you?
>>
File: pfmRO3d.jpg (29 KB, 681x438) Image search: [Google]
pfmRO3d.jpg
29 KB, 681x438
>>25374438
Suck my cock you stupid normie cuck
>>
>>25375301
>>25375235

She never really said.
She never gave me a reason. Just said she wasnt feeling like herself anymore, didnt feel love for me.
>>
>>25375376
Proof that women will ALWAYS seek out something better even if they've got the best thing out there.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.