[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: roasties hitting the wall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: carrie.png (57 KB, 638x414) Image search: [Google]
carrie.png
57 KB, 638x414
Justice does exist, robots. Carrie Fisher is going crazy because she keeps getting reminded of how fucking ugly she is.

If you have a twitter, do your part and put her in her place.
>>
nah carrie's a good person

bully some blm activists or something
>>
File: carrie2.png (57 KB, 929x450) Image search: [Google]
carrie2.png
57 KB, 929x450
She's realizing that her worth as a person is basically gone and she'll forever be the shell of the young actress she once was and will never be again.
>>
>>25374482
If you were around when she was 18, and asked her to have sex with you, what do you think she would have said?

She would have said no. She is your enemy and you have no reason to defend her. Fuck Carrie Fisher.
>>
File: Bs80fd-CQAEknjc.jpg (50 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
Bs80fd-CQAEknjc.jpg
50 KB, 500x492
why must she write in such manner
>>
>>25374534
Harrison Ford wouldn't fuck me either.
>>
>>25374565
He's male, homosexuality is for fags.
>>
Harrison Ford hated her because she was a bitch to work with and always coked out of her mind. Now she's old and washed up. Dumb stacy bitch finds out you cant run from age forever, and when looks are all you have it's like getting hit with a brick. She can't even type like a functioning older adult.

Also she asks for people to be more polite and respectful, but then ends it with "Blow us"? Top kek enjoy being an ugly old hag bitch
>>
>>25374733

Dude watch her stand up she's pretty based...
>>
>>25374799
Hi there reddit!
>>
File: 1434838712618.gif (1 MB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1434838712618.gif
1 MB, 285x285
What has she done to deserve hate again?
>>
>>25374428
Maybe she's a nice woman. I honestly don't know. All I can say is that in her prime, she would probably do what all young-attractive girls do and mock my appearance. No, not fat, don't have a neckbeard, and shower everyday. Just have an ugly face. Been reminded of it for 27 years.
>>
>>25374514
IIRC Lucas screwed her over on the royalties front. She didn't make much off of her iconic slave get up.
>>25374733
I wonder if that's why he wanted his character killed off in episode 5?
>>
why the fuck does she have a twitter, and why cant she come to terms with getting old? you were hot like 30 years ago, its over now, grow tf up. some people can never say that, let alone be in movies
>>
>>25374428

She may be shitty, but she does have bipolar. Might explain some things. Also its Leia from star wars, the fuck is wrong with you cocksuckers
>>
File: 1450138656866.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1450138656866.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>25374428
Nah, the sight of Carrie Fisher's white virginal flesh was one of the only good parts of my childhood.

She gets a pass.
>>
>>25375077
>Also its Leia from star wars, the fuck is wrong with you cocksuckers
And? Leia went for Chad, even though she told him she liked nice guys. The character is even a roastie!
>>
File: 1422210205535.gif (1 MB, 346x261) Image search: [Google]
1422210205535.gif
1 MB, 346x261
>>25375112
>virginal
Please anon
>>
>>25374987
>She didn't make much off of her iconic slave get up.
i don't know what else you'd expect
>>
>>25375131

I'm saying she's part of a cultural institution that isn't a total crock like the kardashians or whatever. Even if she/the character sucks, fisher contributed to something that's actually pretty cool. Maybe what she's done as a person merits bitching about her online, but trolling/attacking her is just pathetic. Is this the new anonymous? Gay
>>
>>25375332
>Even if she/the character sucks, fisher contributed to something that's actually pretty cool.

lol, what the fuck? kill yourself
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.