[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a girl uses emoticons are you supposed to use them back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1449710745679.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1449710745679.png
13 KB, 418x359
If a girl uses emoticons are you supposed to use them back?
>>
>>25374271
it means she wants dick pic
>>
>>25374271
depends, do you wanna go for the Sheldon persona?
>>
use them after the girl uses them but dont be a sperglord and overuse them in every sentence even if she does or just dont use them at all
>>
>>25374312
What is that even supposed to mean?

>>25374327
I don't want to use them because it just doesn't feel natural for me to use them, but I don't want to come across as rude either.
>>
NO NEVER USE THEM

it shows that you're a beta male, a true alpha never uses them as it diminishes their manliness
>>
Don't lower yourself to her level. Make her be the emoticon user in the conversation.
>>
>>25374369
then dont use them at all it's that simple
>>
>>25374369
do it if you feel like it, most normies do, pedophiles do it to appeal to the younger generation etc

if you are cool and can pull it off, go for it, or don't, you don't need emoticons to express your emotions, but you wanna keep a balance of similarities between the girl and you, if you wanna approach them
>>
Not at all.

In addition, never add "haha"s or "lol"s to the ends of your messages as cushion. It softens the blow and makes your words worthless. Take a chance, see if your joke lands while straight-faced.
>>
>>25374369
Don't use them. You will look retarded. Just spout /pol/ memes instead 2bh.
>>
>>25374369
emoticons are for fucking faggots. don't bother.
>>
>>25374554
>>25374517
>>25374516

advice from a board known for its members not getting laid

hmmmm, I think I will go the opposite way
>>
i use them on twitter/tinder/insta that is all
>>
>>25374604
I guess you know best huh :P haha
>>
>>25374636
>twitter/tinder/insta
get a load of this normie
>>
>>25374604
No. End it with "Jet fuel can't melt steal beams. Trump 2016." That's bound to get a rise out of her desu.
>>
>>25374659
how is having social media normie?
I dont do shit all day.
>>
>>25374687
>social media
>social
>>
>>25374687
Because posting on 3 different social media sites means you have friends to post for.
Go fuck yourself you fucking sack of human waste I hate you and your kind.
>>
>>25374869
I haven't posted a instagram post of my face in over a year.
Twitter is basically just a diary.
Tinder does allow me to talk to people however.
>>
>>25375085
>instagram

Fucking kill yourself this is the normiest shit out there I understand having a facebook but Instagram is the most narcissist, nauseating shit I've ever seen and if you would kindly fuck off back to /soc/ you'd probably feel a lot more at home
>>
>>25375085
K.. keep me posted

>>
>>25375140
No, I'm not going to kill myself. You should go kill yourself if you're so obsessed with suicide.
>>
>>25375203
lol this aint me.
>>25375140
i use instagram to look at all my cutires
>>
File: imahjges.jpg (20 KB, 310x162) Image search: [Google]
imahjges.jpg
20 KB, 310x162
>>25374271
actually YES- use *some*.

This is a good idea for robots because they usually fall too hard, are too serious about disclosing their love, and would have much better results if they learned to keep things light and a bit fun / silly instead of "muh romance!". Emoticons are the way forward!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.